TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So glad that your Nana is getting out of the hospital! That's awesome! My Papa just came home from hospital yesterday from a bypass surgery. It's a good weekend to be getting out of the hosptial! :smiley:

That's great news! To be honest although I'm happy she's getting home but I'm slightly apprehensive about it too. She broke her arm/wrist while in hospital and so far she's managed to pull 2 casts off! I'm a bit worried she'll do it at home too (she has dementia so she doesn't realise what she's doing). Plus, I'll have to keep on my toes to make sure she actually rests and takes it easy instead of trying to do things she shouldn't :smile:
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    You are awesome to take care of her!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,889 Member
    Options
    scarletspy wrote: »
    All challenges for this week complete - I even had my mother up doing the radio taiso routine with me last night lol! I haven't done much in the way of minutes but my nana gets out of hospital tomorrow (finally!) so I should have more time to workout now that I won't be spending all my time up there :smile:

I'm soo glad she's able to come home, :). Like Alisa said that's awesome your taking care of her.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I managed to get some extra workouts in today. The rain stopped so i got out for a 3mile run after work. MAN that felt good. I never thought running would have been a FUN activity for me..LOL I also got in a little extra walking at work during the "down time". Next week i am returning to a regular exercise routine so my numbers should improve a little.

@scarletspy and @TrkyVic0327 glad your family was able to come home this weekend.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, @MonicaA2013 !
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    kz2rb12by5j5.png

Hope you all are working hard today to get those last minutes of the week in and completing those challenges! I worked hard this week and am proud of it! Let's finish strong! Don't forget to log those minutes! And as always, if you need help, please don't hesitate to ask! That's what we are here for! Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!

Vicki, outstanding job for maxing out your mins, <3:)<3
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jackie! My hubby kept laughing at me today as I kept trying different exercises to max out my minutes. Finally, he's like,"Let's go for a walk." So, the challenge got my family up and moving more today too! :smile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Thanks, Jackie! My hubby kept laughing at me today as I kept trying different exercises to max out my minutes. Finally, he's like,"Let's go for a walk." So, the challenge got my family up and moving more today too! :smile:

Excellent, :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    :)
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options

This so happy! I love it when you can get your family involved.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR DESTINATION AND SPREADSHEET IS UP AND RUNNING!
    Week Three placement can be viewed on the "Past Weeks" tab.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL RACERS ON YOUR MOTIVATION AND TEAMWORK!
    :)B):)
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Ok team, it's time to get serious! We've been in last place the last two weeks and I'm ready for a change! Luckily we are still holding onto 4th place overall but it's a close race between 3rd- 6th place.
    I want to welcome our new teammate, @karinidowu who has been a racer before and I'm sure will be a huge help to our team!
    Let's work together and take on Australia!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Let's ALL try to stay active throughout the week, this is a team effort. We're here to support each other, :)
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Sorry for being absent the last few days on mfp. I'm still getting my workouts in - it's how I handle stress. But i have a lot going on right now so i will either handle it thru exersice or withdrawl! Trying my best to work it out!

Just a quick note about some things going on: We haven't heard from my brother for almost 2 wks - he is somewhere in the Middle East. My mom is having back surgery tomorrow and we haven't been able to let him know about that. Yesterday was my birthday and he would have done everything in his power to at least send a happy birthday to me but nothing. . It's just a scary and stressful time right.

Just wanted you all to know I'm still here, and I'm proud of all of you!! Keep up the hard work!

We can do this!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Shauna we would hate to lose you but do wwhat's right for you. I hope you hear from your brother and belated happy birthday, :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Jogged 45 mins
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    Alrighty team! I'm backa nd ready to get back on the workout schedule again. Having my nephew finally make his grand entrance in the world has completely thrown me for a loop this weekend!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Jogged 45 mins completed plus I did the arm video for the strength. I will do the other 2 videos Wednesday.

• HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    15 minutes of 30 for the jumping rope challenge done. had to do the modified version, I chose the marching with weights... can't draw chalk on side walk for hopscotch due to it's raining :*
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Sorry for being absent the last few days on mfp. I'm still getting my workouts in - it's how I handle stress. But i have a lot going on right now so i will either handle it thru exersice or withdrawl! Trying my best to work it out!

Just a quick note about some things going on: We haven't heard from my brother for almost 2 wks - he is somewhere in the Middle East. My mom is having back surgery tomorrow and we haven't been able to let him know about that. Yesterday was my birthday and he would have done everything in his power to at least send a happy birthday to me but nothing. . It's just a scary and stressful time right.

Just wanted you all to know I'm still here, and I'm proud of all of you!! Keep up the hard work!

We can do this!!

Shans, so sorry to hear about your brother. My prayers are with your family. I hope he is able to contact you soon. Also prayers for your mother's surgery and recovery. My husband and I have both had back surgery. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! yesterday!