TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I spent my day biking and doing yoga. No energy left for the challenges today but I'm sure I'll be able to do them tomorrow! and the color wheel will be no problem. Soaking in the hot tub......

welcome @karinidowu
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,889 Member
    Options
    Shauna we would hate to lose you but do wwhat's right for you. I hope you hear from your brother and belated happy birthday, :)

Shans, sorry, I skipped over the part about your mom having back surgery, hope your able to be with her.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Color Challenge:
    Monday - broccoli, green
    banana, white

I haven't done any of the other challenges yet, but I did find my jump rope today. So, I'm going to start that one tomorrow.

I went on another family walk this afternoon, did some stair stepper, and got in dancing with my munchkin today after school on the Kinect.

I'm so excited to be going to Australia with y'all! It is definitely one of my bucket list places, and Finding Nemo is one of my favorite movies!!!

Let's Go, Team 6!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    @ShansGotGoals Prayers for your mom and brother. My husband went overseas on four tours when he was in the Army, and there were long stretches of time that I wouldn't hear from him. It's never a fun time at all. My heart goes out to you all. It sounds cliche, but no news is good news when they are over there. Praying that you hear from him very soon! <3
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you for welcoming me to this group! Excited !

• TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Welcome @karinidowu to Team 6! We are so excited to have you on our team! :smiley:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    karinidowu wrote: »
    Thank you for welcoming me to this group! Excited !

Excited she's a perfect fit!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I will catch up wot you all tomorrow, i have had an EXTREMELY LONG day today. GOOD for the exercise minutes though..LOL
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Jumping rope is done.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow is to get the strength videos complete, :)
  • MonicaA2013
    Options
    Today i will be working on the 3rd video and getting my jump roping done. I have a bad case of DOMS today because i over did ALL my workouts yesterday. BUT i am now all caught up so i wont have to do that again. Day off today and tomorrow so i will be able to keep up and catch up on everyone. OH and my 3rd challenge is coming along well I guess. I need to go through and post everything so i can be graded on it though. Are we supposed to post it all at once or as we go ??
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Today i will be working on the 3rd video and getting my jump roping done. I have a bad case of DOMS today because i over did ALL my workouts yesterday. BUT i am now all caught up so i wont have to do that again. Day off today and tomorrow so i will be able to keep up and catch up on everyone. OH and my 3rd challenge is coming along well I guess. I need to go through and post everything so i can be graded on it though. Are we supposed to post it all at once or as we go ??

I think as we go so we can cheer each other on! I'm going to get my videos complete.
  • MonicaA2013
    Options
    The Beauty of Color Challenge...

Monday- RED=Raspberries, Chicken Burrito (all the fixens=Multi colors) White= Yogurt and cheese
    Tuesday- RED = Raspberries, GREEN=Egg Roll (veggie) WHITE= Yogurt and cheese
    Wednesday- Blue/Purple= Blueberries,
    Thursday-
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-

Good so far !!! OK i just re-read the rules for this one.. At least 5 days of the colors with 2 colors per day. THEN after at least 5 days of getting your colors post with Misionenforcer tagged. SO this is how i plan to track. I will just re-post this post each day with my colors and foods and then when i get my days in i will tag Misionenforcer so he can make sure i got it right. AND just in case i will have 2 days to fix anything i didn't get. Feel free to copy my plan if you like the idea. Well i am off to get my day going. See you all later. :#
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Thanks Monica, I was keeping track in my notes but will do it here instead!

Fruit/Veggie 5 different colors
    Day 1 - orange/apple/banana/blackberry/lettuce
    Day 2 - lettuce/Tom/apple/pineapple,
    Day 3 - apple, lettuce, tom, blueberries, banana, orange, potato, pineapple
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I made a jump rope today out of grocery bags! Going to get my kangaroo hops in! :)
    unsd8ahbeqpq.jpg
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    MzHill08 wrote: »
    I made a jump rope today out of grocery bags! Going to get my kangaroo hops in! :)
    unsd8ahbeqpq.jpg

I love your idea!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    MzHill08 wrote: »
    unsd8ahbeqpq.jpg

Ha ha! @hawkins410 this is the spirit of the games. Way to go @MzHill08 ! You should get 10 bonus points for your ingenuity.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    ^^^ @MzHill08: I love your creativity! Way to go! :) ^^^
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thank everyone! I thought "Oh I haven't jump roped in years, how fun!" But then I couldn't find any lf the kids' jump ropes. So, I googled how to make one because I figured I had some string, yarn, or something laying around that would work. When I came across the bag one, I knew that was it! I have so many grocery bags because I refuse to throw them away lol. I need to do more upcycling like this with them.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Fruit/Veggie 5 Colors Challenge:
    Day 1 - Monday: broccoli, green
    banana, white
    Tuesday and Wednesday was sick, so didn't get in two colors either day.
    Day 2 - Thursday: Apples, red
    cauliflower, white
    Day 3 - Friday:
    Day 4 - Saturday:
    Day 5 - Sunday: