TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Yessssss I can say I dance "jackson" ;) ....I only missed the "zombie face" I had to look more at the walking dead.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    510aboktu0j5.jpg

Good job @wolvinnetje! It's hump day gang, so we should all be almost done with our dancing!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    py0cfcecn6ql.jpg

I think I found our "Tour Guide"! :) Will he work for you ladies? @Vowder, do you need me to find one for you, or are you good? You seemed to do just fine in Iceland! :D
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 sign me up
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Ooooo la la!!! Sign me up
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    zpfa4wpjoxc8.jpg

George is holding me down so I can't workout!!! :o
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    So I I ate dinner at 730, then a glass of red wine at 8:00 is still ok.
    I have a sticky note of stair tallies on my desk at work. I haven't totaled it yet, but guessing I'm more than halfway there.
    Will get to the dancing, eventually.......
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Still no snacking after supper!! It's hard. Having an off day. I did get my lunch walk in and forced myself to walk while watching tv to get some more minutes in. I won't hit 1000 this week but my minutes will be up there (hopefully)
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    So I I ate dinner at 730, then a glass of red wine at 8:00 is still ok.
    I have a sticky note of stair tallies on my desk at work. I haven't totaled it yet, but guessing I'm more than halfway there.
    Will get to the dancing, eventually.......

Excellent. Thanks for all you do!! Especially since we know how much you love to boogie!!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Still no snacking after supper!! It's hard. Having an off day. I did get my lunch walk in and forced myself to walk while watching tv to get some more minutes in. I won't hit 1000 this week but my minutes will be up there (hopefully)

Keep up the great work!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Snacking after dinner for the first time all week. I need to look but I am pretty sure it's 5 out of 7 days. I hope. I may not get up in the morning and get my morning walk but then I will have to catch up. I am hoping I wake up feeling better.
    Night
  • 120maggie
    Options
    I'm not a big night snacker. Usually yogurt or toast or my favorite Yasso bar around 8:30. But of course just like a little kid that you say no to. I want more this week just because!!! :s:s
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    2z40veunq3m4.png
    [img]https://15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp- en.vanillaforums.com/editor/v8/rrk87hsyt6nx.png[/img]

Here you go @Vowder will these ladies keep you busy??

Oh sorry... didn't notice... my mind was still in Iceland.

I'll catch up soon.

Vowder
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    cascada-600x300.jpg

Lacing up my hiking boots right now!

Me too laced up and ready to go
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Team 2 and 5 right on our tails. Yikes
    We can do it team.
    Going to a new workout tomorrow so excited plus should get more mins.
    Got in 157 steps today found some stairs at sons apt complex hope the neighbors don't mind some weird person using the stairs gotta get my steps in though lol. will have to look back to see what I had prior days. Back at them tomorrow unless management yells at me. Haha
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm still plugging away at my 1000. I forgot I had to go to the dentist after work yesterday, so that kind of cut into my exercise time! :open_mouth:

@TamiJo1004 and @aenglehardt347: I hope you are feeling better today!! <3

For any that haven't done the dance videos, I'm sure @ka97 would be happy to help you out! Count Dracula's Halloween Ball starts tomorrow night at Bran Castle! Let's be ready! ;)

I'm heading for some sightseeing at Pele's Castle. It looks like something out of a fairy tale:
    peles-castle-sinaia-transylvania1.jpg1.jpg

Have a great day everyone!
  • ashleereign
    ashleereign Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Got my dancing done last night and looking forward to getting back to the gym tonight.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Howdy team! I'm waiting for hubby to go to work and my cold medicine to kick in then I'm gonna do the videos. This will be a big number day for me. Videos in the morning. Golf practice from 11:30-12:30. Tournament from 1-5 (will only count half of that). Putting contest/dance party from 6-10 (probably only count half of that-depends on how much I drink and how I'm feeling!). I've got 2/3 days no after dinner snacking and since I've got a dinner party to go to Saturday I'm going to try and squeeze my consumption into a two and a half hour window tonight!

Happy Friday-eve!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Great work everybody!! This is definate a hot heat!!!