• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    fy2efrev5eg4.jpeg

Cheers everyone!! It's Friday!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @celtikgirl - short version response......no strength training isn't going to burn enough calories to create much of a deficit. However, it will 1.)Make you overall stronger and healthier, 2.)minimize muscle loss while you are in a deficit - you want to be losing fat, not muscle, 3.)positively impact body composition - two people at the same height and weight but with different body fat percentages will look very different. No you're probably not going to gain muscle while in a deficit, but maintaining what you have while losing fat will help your body composition.
    And quite frankly......lifting heavy weights makes you feel like a total badass!

Stairs done.
    Dance videos done (with modifications).
    Swam this afternoon. Forgot appropriate shoes to get on the spin bike after, so settled for just a swim, and knocked out the silly videos.
    No late night snacking so far. But I eat on the late side so it's not really an issue for me. It's the late afternoon snacking that is my problem.
    Haven't updated the spreadsheet lately, so will get right on that.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    5uqimc3c6xhi.jpeg

Does this dress make my butt look big? Haha

Dress is fascinating
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Just posted all my mins and completion of notes into the spreadsheet... Going to watch games tonight so goodnight everyone till tomorrows
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5uqimc3c6xhi.jpeg

Does this dress make my butt look big? Haha

Love that dress! If only it would look like that on me!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Hey team - I'm still here. It's been a busy and tiring week and I haven't been posting too much but am keeping the spreadsheet up to date. Don't worry, I am definitely going to get these challenges done!
    No night time snacking is handled!
    Steps - about halfway there but will knock it out this weekend.
    Videos - on deck

I'm going for a long run tomorrow, and have lots of minutes of tiring out Stella planned for the weekend too. I will try to really up the minutes.

Very impressed with the minutes people are posting this week. Great job!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    So both @mswanger09 and I have been having technical difficulties. We have been missing all the fun at the castle. :'( . For me everything stopped syncing, diary didn't calculate food. But there is good news! MFP says I will weigh 95 pounds in 5 weeks -- :D:D Have to go to Verizon. Anytime I go to this community tab on a wireless device-- phone, laptop--- am a victim of the Verizon data scam. It shows up on my bill as gaming data. So party without me
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    pzwujfa9v3hr.jpg
    @120maggie & @mswanger09: Here is some "light" to help you find your way! We'll have the REAL BALL tomorrow night when you two can join us, we can celebrate @ka97's dancing (because we know she loves it sooo much!), @Vowder is home from the movies, @aenglehardt347 is completely recovered from the flu, @celtikgirl shows us her cougar costume, @mamaelf2008 puts the final touches on that gorgeous gown and the rest of us wish we could wear it! Oh, and your butt does NOT look big! ;)

WE ARE IN A DEAD TIE FOR FIRST PLACE!! TIME TO ROCK THIS CASTLE!

BE SURE TO WATCH OUT FOR THAT RED WINE! :D
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Got the snack challenge nailed for the week. Been a busy girl again tonight. Built a wishing well for my daughters wedding (in 20 days) did lots of stretching and light weight lifting to get my minutes up there. Tomorrow morning I have a 5K to do for Pink Heals. And then lots of leaf raking. So I'll be busy but I'll be getting lots of minutes in also.
    Can't wait for the ball tomorrow night
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Excited for the ball that means I need a full service spa tomorrow who's with me? We can't be dancing the night away with sore feet!!!sayii5a46t11.png
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    1275476951-crazy.jpg

LOOKS LIKE SOME OF US GOT STARTED EARLY LAST NIGHT! :D

LET'S GET THOSE STAIRS CLIMBED, THOSE DANCES DANCED, AND TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGHT FOR "NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING"!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    il_570xN.199106644.jpg

@mswanger09: I think this dress might be to your liking for Dracula's Ball tonight! <3
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm sick! This stupid cold has gotten a whole lot worse so no exercise for me. Also means I'm not going to my dinner party tonight. The Romanian gypsies say I'm going to be in my couch with my book but I won't be eating too late at least. I will try and stop by the ball but I'd be better off staying in my room so I don't infect anybody for the next leg. And THIS is why you get the challenges done early!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @cardbucfan I hope you get to feeling better soon.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    I'm sick! This stupid cold has gotten a whole lot worse so no exercise for me. Also means I'm not going to my dinner party tonight. The Romanian gypsies say I'm going to be in my couch with my book but I won't be eating too late at least. I will try and stop by the ball but I'd be better off staying in my room so I don't infect anybody for the next leg. And THIS is why you get the challenges done early!

Feel better!! We'll check in on you. Maybe we could slip some goodies or fluids (put in a ziplock) under the door for you.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    8ca7vcxb4w1i.jpg
    :D

Cute, very cute
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    Excited for the ball that means I need a full service spa tomorrow who's with me? We can't be dancing the night away with sore feet!!!sayii5a46t11.png

I'm in. Could use a spa day to pamper my feet before we dance the night away.