TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess India.

I finished the video challenge - 2 x each. I think I have the monster arms down pat. But it's the pelvic thrust, that really drives you insane.

With that, plus cleaning the house while I danced around, and then yoga as well - I'm now at 185 minutes for today.

We are currently back in second place. We definitely need all of our challenge points, and they still have more missing than we do, so this is a very tough battle. They have a number of people at or approaching 1000 pts too.

d9dvlcwbcvp5.jpg
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    cardbucfan wrote: »

Anyone care to start guessing our next destination? :)

Well ya gotta give us a hint or two!

We are going around the whole world. We started in Washington State, then Iceland, and now we are in Romania. Keep going along the same "curve" and you might get close! ;)

Come to Belgium we do an eat challenge

Do we get to eat Belgium Waffles? ;)

Yes they are yummie
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Bye Vampires we are off to new destination
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I will go for some Belgium waffles!!!
    Bye Vampires! I agree @mts7471 though it has been fun in Romania.
    The 1000 minutes is a killer. I am there but oh and I am tired not to mention my shoulder isn't progressing as quickly as I would like
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    I just posted my measly 30 minutes for today and it appears we are in first place with only one missing challenge square. Unfortunately, team 5 has quite a few open squares. Well done though everybody! I'm really proud of our participation and commitment this week and if we don't maintain that lead we put a crap ton of effort in! I'm sorry I got sick and couldn't get more minutes the past two days.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @cardbucfan You can't help that you were sick. We will all have those days and weeks.
    We put in a ton of effort this week! We have an awesome group. If Team 5 comes out ahead it's because they put in ridiculous minutes and I am betting after a few weeks they will start getting burnt out and tired. We however, will just keep pressing forward.
  • CKS0806
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    I will go for some Belgium waffles!!!
    Bye Vampires! I agree @mts7471 though it has been fun in Romania.
    The 1000 minutes is a killer. I am there but oh and I am tired not to mention my shoulder isn't progressing as quickly as I would like

All those workouts I was just massaging my feet plus upper body workout while walking..
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Just checked and we are only 10pts ahead and in first place. Hopefully we can keep the lead for a few more hours!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Busy day for me. Cooking, cleaning, baking and raking leaves. Plus a walk and some stretching and light weights. This girl is tired and going to sit with my feet up and a heating pad. Sorry guys no more from me today.
    Bub bye vampires!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Tired!!! Went to the ropes course today :D:D:D There was one element that I could not do the last time, but I finished it today. I didn't exactly do it correctly, but I got across. I had a great time, but now that the adrenaline rush has worn off - I'm wiped!
    I have a video, but can't figure out how to post it. Sue has some pictures; I'll try to share them soon.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I sucked it up and did 2 hours of house maintenance, much of it with a ladder. I added only 45 minutes to the spreadsheet but that put me over the 1,000 minutes.

I don't think I can commit to that again. This was really really tough.

My weight went up/stayed level all week on the scale, but my % body fat dropped like a stone.

Good-bye, vampires. Looking forward to our next stop.

As a warning... I will not log any minutes on Tuesday this week. I have a 14-hour car ride.... ugg hh.

Next week might be a little soft on minutes.

Vowder
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,996 Member
    Options
    Everyone has had an awesome week!! We are neck and neck. Remember every minute you do for the team is a minute for a healthier stronger you!!! Excellent job TEAM ONE!!! :)
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @Vowder We will forgive you this time for having a soft week if you do! Just kidding!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Tomorrow may be a slow day for me with Halloween festivities. Unless I can count trick or treating?!? A very hyper 12 year old leading the pack with a almost 3 year old (who's almost 40 lbs) that I am sure I will be battling half the time followed by the almost 9 year old moseying along behind! Get the mental picture! It should be a workout of epic proportions!! The hub will be at work for at least the first part. So all this by myself! I might need to find a bar tomorrow night on the route!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    The 1000 minutes was quite the challenge and maybe a little too much but it did give us an extra push to strive for. On that note how about we set ourself with a goal we think we can reach for the week by setting a goal and telling the other team members we are accountable therefore giving us something to strive for. I am going to try to have over 750 minutes this next week.
    We have to stay pumped up! Team 5 isn't going to hand it to us!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 great job with the 5k! Be proud of your accomplishment and the cause you walked for. I liked your teammates hair, matches the outfit and cause. I have my exercise planned out for tomorrow and Don is going to be home to pass out Halloween candy, that way I can go to the gym tomorrow night after work and get in an hour
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,287 Member
    Options
    I was going to commit to another 1,000, but I just dove/tripped trying to catch my dog. Went down hard. Have cuts on toes , knee, elbow, and fingers. I also think I've broken a toe in the process. This sucks. I've had motorcycle crashes that did less damage.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,996 Member
    Options
    GSXRGIRL61 wrote: »
    I was going to commit to another 1,000, but I just dove/tripped trying to catch my dog. Went down hard. Have cuts on toes , knee, elbow, and fingers. I also think I've broken a toe in the process. This sucks. I've had motorcycle crashes that did less damage.

Oh no!! Take care!