Goodnight
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @GSXRGIRL61 I hope it gets better.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    AND WE ARE ON TO?????? Check of the new destination at 10pm PDT.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    As with last week, Week Two was very close.

THE RESULTS FOR WEEK TWO ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1st Place: Team Five - 1730 points
    2nd Place: Team One - 1720 points
    3rd Place: Team Three - 1570 points
    4th Place: Team Three - 1530 points
    5th Place: Team Four - 1510 points
    6th Place: Team Two - 1475 points

Individual team results may be viewed tomorrow,
    after the new spreadsheet is released,
    under the "Past Weeks" Tab.

Good luck during Week Three!
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    Correction: 3rd Place was Team 3 and 4th Place is Team 6.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    After a Google Sheet crash, the Week Three Destination is up and running!
    Happy Racing & Happy Halloween!

:)
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! Excellent job in a very tight race. Only 20 points different, and wow - all the people getting 1000 minutes or more. Hope you are icing your muscles and ready to get your sumo squats on.

Beautiful pictures of Kyoto. Looks amazing in the fall. OK, gotta get the ducks in a row for this week with two challenges requiring 5 days out of 7, and the third will need to be over multiple days too. I'm really interested in the Rajio Taiso. The squatting is a bit tougher. The calorie goal is good for me this week, I've been getting a little sloppy.

Have a good week everyone.
    1vdgkookcwx1.jpg
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Wow, those pictures are something! Good job team on an awesome effort last week. This weeks challenges come at a good time for me. I don't want to go to the gym yet since I'm still hacking up a a lung so I'm gonna take Bailey on some long walks and do the stretches and squats at home. My logging has been really poor too so this is good. I must admit I got nervous that we weren't supposed to have any candy and I knew THAT wasn't going to happen!

Off to watch some videos and get my stretching on!
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Did weights this morning and will be counting my active minutes with my trick or treaters tonight!
    Off with my coffee to read this week challenge
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options

A well fought battle Team One!
    Awesome teamwork! <3

16297835364_28925c5147_z.jpg

Yes, Poo museums are common in Japan! They take their hygiene very seriously. ;)

I get to meet my new boss today on 3 hours of sleep! I better do my Radio Taiso to get my brain going! :)

With the extra mileage this week, I think this leg will be won or lost by the challenge points. Must practice resistance of tempting foods.

Bowing out of the room now. :D
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween! And Konichiwa! (no idea whether I spelled that right, I think I learned it from Dora the Explorer.)

Great challenges this week - exactly what I need - logging, stretching/moving daily, and squats!

This is going to get me in a raft of @#$%, but I'm going to tell a tale on myself. I still smoke, and have no desire to quit, so I take myself outside to indulge my habit, even at home. It is boring standing on the back porch staring at dead plants, so while I'm having a smoke I usually do some kind of stretches, or lunges, or something like that. Guess this week it will be sumo squats.

I'm not sure I can commit to 1000 minutes, but 750 doesn't sound unreasonable. The strenth training I'm doing is about 45 minutes four times this week, and walking in between - plus the squats and the calisthenics - and a 10k on Sunday. I think can make it! I give my humble appreciation to whoever invented ibuprofen.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,122 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hard fought battle Team 1, but know you folks will come back with a vengeance this week since you all are a bunch of winners! And yes, know that you folks continue to be the winners in the challenge points department! Have a great week! Team 5 is enjoying the competition! See y'all in Japan!
    cc8t9vank20l.jpg
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    OOPS! Somebody (hawkins410), forgot to post that the spreadsheet was back up last night...it's back up!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @cardbucfan great idea!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    So I decided to do a few squats on my break... 1..2.RIP that would be the seam of my pants I think I will stick to do these at home from now on!!!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    We go for a new week Team
    it were just a few points so duhhhhh

Today was a little madhouse but it is almost done ;)

Have a great evening all and till later

xxx