TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I did all the dance videos 2x is was under 34 minutes, I stretched for 20, I did weight training today for an hour. Trying to catch up since I was down and out for a few days.. Glad to be back
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    I entered all my minutes and challenge points today. @celtikgirl Love the dress! it's beautiful. @ka97 the healing will come soon enough, just enjoy the rope course. @mckelfam the dog is adorable. @mamaelf2008 and @katharmonic thanks for the inspiration
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    I just looked we are getting closer to Team 5
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Hi all! I will be updating the sheet now for what I've done. But I have completed all the videos and my stairs! Also went the week without the late night chocolate and ice cream!!

Nice job this week team! Let's keep kickin butt
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 awesome walk and a great cause.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 great job with the walk! I love your pink team, and your friend on the end has some awesome pink hair!

Wow, wow, wow to all the people on the team with over 700 minutes and approaching 1000! We are still in second place (because wow to team 5 cranking out minutes as well) but I fully expect that the tide will turn today.

We are expecting rain again today so I need to get out before that and get some hiking/running in. Then finish up the dancing videos. Will try to get whatever minutes I can today!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 great work on the walk!
    @katharmonic Thank you! I think the tide will turn today!
    Team 1 rocks!
    "If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." --Henry Ford
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm still alive. I was a total slug yesterday. Spent the day on the couch catching up on all my recorded shows with some HGTV thrown in. I still feel icky but I'm hoping to at least walk the poor dog today for some minutes! I did finish the after dinner challenge and need to post that.

I've read all 33 posts and good job everybody who worked so hard for our team!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    11310.jpg
    I hope you all at fun at the Ball last night and came away still mortal! ;)
    TEAM #1 ALL THE WAY!!
    YOU ALL ARE SO AWESOME! <3
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Bright smiles coming your way from a member of Team Fab Five:

As I sit here in my recliner, listening to Nightcore music, sipping my caramel coffee, and reading a My Little Pony Halloween Comicfest book, I look forward to next weekend.
    That weekend is our annual Akron Comic Con. It'll be in its 5th year, and I have gone to every single one. It had to be moved to a bigger venue, and now goes for two days since it's been such a success.

I was thinking about cosplaying for this one and it got me thinking of all the costumes I have planned. I have so much fun dressing up and escaping into fiction for a day. The people I have met that also cosplay have been so kind when asked about how they made something, or for tips or ideas. This bunch is genuinely happy about their passion.

If you're a cosplayer, I advise you to enter a contest at a convention. It's fun walking around and having people ask for your photo, but getting the chance to have the spotlight on you, even if you don't win, is the best feeling in the world. You worked hard on your outfit, let everybody see it.

Smile everyday, laugh with friends, and enjoy life. Forget what you don't have and appreciate what you do.

Happy Hallows Eve!
    Wishing you all good health and happiness.
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Brinumainais-skaitlis-8.jpg

Anyone care to start guessing our next destination? :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Brinumainais-skaitlis-8.jpg

Well ya gotta give us a hint or two!

• hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »

We are going around the whole world. We started in Washington State, then Iceland, and now we are in Romania. Keep going along the same "curve" and you might get close! ;)
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    1000 minutes is really tough to do.

After my 2nd 3 hour workout this weekend.. I still have 53 minutes left to hit 1000.

I'll do a 20 minute walk with the dogs... but that still leaves 33 mins and I am bagged.

Hmmmm ....

Does a hot bath count?

How about a steam shower?

I'm sure my wife will have a chore or two for me if I open that door just a Crack.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options

We are going around the whole world. We started in Washington State, then Iceland, and now we are in Romania. Keep going along the same "curve" and you might get close! ;)

I'm hoping Korea or Japan. Those cultures are super interesting to learn about.
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    1000 minutes is really tough to do.
    You got that right! I am SORE! :)
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options

Come to Belgium we do an eat challenge
  • hawkins410
    Options

Come to Belgium we do an eat challenge

Do we get to eat Belgium Waffles? ;)