12346»

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    SideSteel wrote: »
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    SideSteel wrote: »
    Soo ... Maybe this is a stupid question, but I'd be interested in hearing yours (and others) thoughts about how to set fitness related goals that are both reasonable and specific enough to be useful.

As I'm transitioning into maitenance, it makes sense to have goals that are not scale related. But I feel like I don't really know where to start with that. In addition, I think I saw you say somewhere that for many people, it's not necessarily fruitful to set a goal like "lose xx lbs by xx date, or increase xx lift xx lbs by xx date" because the timeline is arbitrary and can lead to feelings of failure, even if some progress is made by that certain date. (Correct me if I'm wrong or if I've misunderstood)

But what does that leave? Things like "getting stronger" seem so nonspecific as to not be very useful (for me).

I feel like this is actually very obvious and I'm overthinking it to the max, but would be interested in hearing what others have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDYdGKkb5CQ&feature=youtu.be

Time for a new phone there, brother. :D

Actually it's a fairly new laptop, I probably got the camera lens fogged up from all the HOT SKYPE ACTION with my clients.

I saw that the videos are 240p so I figured you were using some ancient camera/webcam but maybe it's just the program/settings you are using to do the recording instead?

I just figured they haven't gotten out of the 90s yet in Minnesota.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    LOL

I'm using Windows movie maker but I had not checked the settings.

But now I will
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Closing this thread for now but I'll kick off a December thread shortly.
This discussion has been closed.