Commited and on my way down to 85kg

Replies

• OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    tonights dinner. Pork and mushrooms in a food cream sauce.Really yum! Was feeling sick since yesterday but today I feel much better. =)51a4rohryu1x.jpg

Seriously Kitty...your one plate meals are absolutely terrific--super good job!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Today I just needed burgers and fries.......so thats what we are having =)
  • mittenswillet
    SO, i lost 2kg this week!!! yeah!!!! SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

now down to 116kg.......=)

Tonights dinner was a swedish classic, meatballs and potatos with lingon jam and cream sauce
  • mittenswillet
    f90b81y8s52g.jpg
    meal.jpg 531.3K
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    SO, i lost 2kg this week!!! yeah!!!! SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

now down to 116kg.......=)

Tonights dinner was a swedish classic, meatballs and potatos with lingon jam and cream sauce

BOOM!
    TbXIVxg.gif

For those of us not familiar with kg weight...that's 4.40925 (let's say 4.5 BIG OLE pounds forever gone)--that's truly astounding and I was thinking about your fabulous meals you've been posting and I'm not surprised in the least. Your meals are not only healthy and yummy looking but super delicious. You go girl, you winner you!

Also....ummmmmmmmm---your recent meal, well I've had that so-called "classic Swedish meal" many times at IKEA, and honey let me tell you, your classic Swedish meal looks NOTHING like IKEA. Your meal looks totally amazing and 10,000 times BETTER than IKEA's classic Swedish meal. I'll bet dimes to dollars it tastes WAYYYYY better than IKEA's too.

Kitty you're just so cool, period. B)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited November 2016
    f90b81y8s52g.jpg

I'm 1/2 Scandinavian descent and am drooling... yummy
  • mittenswillet
    thanks guys!! I almost licked the plate hahah!!! :D:D<3<3
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Howdy Kitty! I've been away for a little while too. Good to hear from you!

I read in Jason Fung's book, "The Obesity Epedemic" that the artificial sweetener in diet sodas can cause an insulin spike like sugar can and can inhibit weight loss. I know if we are omading then if there is an energy deficit, there has to be weight loss because the energy has to come from somewhere but I also think it is possible that the weight loss might not be as much as it could be if we get the insulin up. Just a thought. If you lose and are drinking the diet stuff then results speak louder than any theory.
  • mittenswillet
    lol sorry blambo, there are 2 things in life im never gonna apologize for...ciggies and my diet coke. I only got two vices in that I enjoy, and that is them. I got to enjoy something.....

I hear you, but I dont listen or believe anything they say about diet soda.......
    I just drink up and live life and be happy......... :):)
  • blambo61
    edited November 2016
    lol sorry blambo, there are 2 things in life im never gonna apologize for...ciggies and my diet coke. I only got two vices in that I enjoy, and that is them. I got to enjoy something.....

I hear you, but I dont listen or believe anything they say about diet soda.......
    I just drink up and live life and be happy......... :):)

Sounds good keep pressing on!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    My dad gave up cigarettes when he was 64 years old.
  • mittenswillet
    well, another week begins, tonights dinner was sweet and sour chicken...it was sooo good. i got really full lol epsecially after my 3rd cookie =)

cctz1rpdhc4u.jpg
  • mittenswillet
    I had ALOT of personal issues in my life last year when I started this diet. I did so well, I had lost 10kg then all hell broke lose in my personal life........ well this time, I'm not going to let any situation stop me.

im commited.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss, Kitty! And the determination.
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    I had ALOT of personal issues in my life last year when I started this diet. I did so well, I had lost 10kg then all hell broke lose in my personal life........ well this time, I'm not going to let any situation stop me.

im commited.

Boom! That's what I'm talking about, that the kinda stuff winners think and do.

I was just thinking about "all hell breaking loose" (be it past, present or future) in my personal life (my thoughts, feelings, words, deeds) too--especially in this OMAD journey and my lifestyle in general, and was just saying to myself ---"wait a doggone minute hell (truly small h)...you lying freak of nature you, the gig is up and I see you for who/what you are to and for me. I see you trying your "damnest" to get me off the right, the tough and the winner's track and on to your foolish, counter-productive, messy, miserable, selfish muddy track and trying to tempt me to get back together with you and your misery and woe loving position in life. I see you "hell", in all of your pitiful and pathetic unnecessary ugly messiness". Nah, what I'm going to do is the VERY opposite of the direction this hellish self-destructive and influencing thoughts are EVER trying to take me back to too, NO, period. Take all that hell and ALL those hellish thoughts, feelings and reactions right back to the dark, lying, miserable place you/they come from hell, period.

Sorry for the "rant" on your page, but when I read what you wrote... when I read what you said about "all hell broke loose" I kinda saw "the hell" you've been thru (kinda) and it makes me angry to think how "hell" (hellish situations, attitudes, mind-sets, people, places and things) has jacked you and me and so many of us up, because we LET IT and saw "the hell" as almost an entity/personality/spirit or sorts, and something that could be totally and completely bound and destroyed and at least banished and kept it's in place, beneath our feet, if I don't "join in with it/become a co-worker/partner in/with it" as far as my thinking, feelings and reactions to people, places and things that upset/distract me. What you wrote, it pierced/lanced something in me that needed to be exposed and cut off/cut out, right now! When you mentioned "all hell broke lose", that just caused a light bulb to go off in me, a much needed/wanted light too. I'm sick of responding in "kind" when "all hell" breaks out with and in me. I don't HAVE to "agree nor receive" mess that's truly of/from hell. I can use that dark and yucky energy "hell" sends my way doing something completely the opposite or better yet, something GOOD!

Time for some deeper more meaningful things for me to think and do in my fasting time.

Again, forgive me for the "rant" on your page, but perhaps someone else will read it and a light will go off for them too, thanks to you sharing/writing what you did--wow!

Lastly, your meal rocks too--the yum!
  • blambo61
    Way to go Kitty!
  • mittenswillet
    [/quote]
    Again, forgive me for the "rant" on your page, but perhaps someone else will read it and a light will go off for them too, thanks to you sharing/writing what you did--wow!

Lastly, your meal rocks too--the yum! [/quote]

You can rant anytime omading, i love you so much =) My issue has always been emotional eating (that started when I was 10) I can feel so empty and vulnerable when I cant eat my emotion away and sooth whatever emotion I am currently going through....... but OMAD does really help with that alot........not all the time.....but more times for the better.

But I'm learning to replace food with other things to fill my pain, like putting on makeup, straitening my hair, watching pirot or miss marple with a hot drink and cigs. (that is VERY soothing :) )

• mittenswillet
    Thankyou Nev, Blambo, and Deb =) LOVE your cat Deb =) I have a cat too. <3<3<3
  • mittenswillet
    edited November 2016
    she is pure black with gold eyes,,,, her name is NisNas.......and well, sometimes she is my mother, sometimes she is my daughter, sometimes she is my bestfriend...and other times she is just sleeping ........... hahhah =)

But the most important thing......im never normally allowed to do anything without her approval.........hahahhah !!!