Commited and on my way down to 85kg

Options

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    SO, i lost 2kg this week!!! yeah!!!! SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

now down to 116kg.......=)

Tonights dinner was a swedish classic, meatballs and potatos with lingon jam and cream sauce

2 kilos in a week????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWW ! Congrats!!!

where can I see your plate photos? I'm tempted to see :)
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    thanks Grace! I hope my body keeps up the loss this week, for me this week im crossing my fingers, Ill be happy if I lose a gram! (ive been doing well with calories and stuff, but sometimes my body does it own thing ) I love your neighbours cat story!!

1madgirl.....thankyou! I was shocked as hell but happy. Ill take that loss any day.
    As for my food dishes...just scroll up or flip through my 3 pages...I have heaps of em, i post piccies of my meals every night because it keeps me accountable. =)
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Great meals kitty. I look forward to your posts. Your weight loss is great!! Congrats! Love your cat. My 'Smokie' 19 years old died February 2016. The neighbor's cat comes to my house most of the day. He will sleep on my lap or curl up beside me. When it begins getting dark he goes home. He's been my little angel.

What an adorable story...just precious!!! That cutiepie cat KNOWS what a darling woman you are, period.
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Well, body is getting hungry, its 6.18pm and my husband is in the kitchen cooking our dinner.

Tonight we are having rice with stekfläsk (sort of like bacon but its not) with capsicum, onion, cabbage in a sweet sauce. cant wait!!

Dessert is my good old digestive biscuits with chocolate on top. Im just crazy about them, and they are low cal, I m currently eating the Lidl version, but they are good too. =)
  • OMADing1
    Options
    this is them

r791d5w9aqpf.jpg

With a name like that, I mean REALLY...who can say no?!? Fabulous.
  • mittenswillet
    Options
  • mittenswillet
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My husband and I are both artists.....we skin microsoft gui for desktop pc's (startmenu startbutton etc)

this one is my last skin (still using it cause i love it so much)9tw8dt0x77fk.png

• mittenswillet
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I did the impossible feat!!

My husband put a pizza in the oven around 4 hours after dinner, and then sweetly came in and asked me if I wanted a quarter........I said no very gently and explained I would probably only gain weight from it, plus Id eaten my meal for the day..

So I refilled my coke instead and watched tv with him. His pizza looked insane.....so I turned my back and had a ciggie instead..
    (we always sit beside each other on the sofa like a pair of love birds...so his pizza was really in my face, so turning against him was my only solution lol )

Especially its now the early hours of thursday morning, coming so far all week, I just refused to give in. I really want another loss this week.!!
  • OMADing1
    Options

My husband put a pizza in the oven around 4 hours after dinner, and then sweetly came in and asked me if I wanted a quarter........I said no very gently and explained I would probably only gain weight from it, plus Id eaten my meal for the day..

So I refilled my coke instead and watched tv with him. His pizza looked insane.....so I turned my back and had a ciggie instead..
    (we always sit beside each other on the sofa like a pair of love birds...so his pizza was really in my face, so turning against him was my only solution lol )

Especially its now the early hours of thursday morning, coming so far all week, I just refused to give in. I really want another loss this week.!!

BOOM! Somebody is kicking major league temptation and distraction's tail and taking names, somebody is a I mean business, and I aint playing NO MORE games with you mind, body and soul and that somebody is YOU Kitty!
    You can ALWAYS save that quarter piece tomorrow, when it's your time to eat...for you to say NO and stick to your guns is the stuff winners and champions are made of--once again BOOM Baby--get it Ma!!!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both artists.....we skin microsoft gui for desktop pc's (startmenu startbutton etc)

this one is my last skin (still using it cause i love it so much)9tw8dt0x77fk.png

So, you are a very smart person. I don't have a clue what this is but it looks great.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Your control to not eat pizza when it's right beside you is a difficult feat. Congrats on being so strong.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    OMADing1 wrote: »

BOOM! Somebody is kicking major league temptation and distraction's tail and taking names, somebody is a I mean business, and I aint playing NO MORE games with you mind, body and soul and that somebody is YOU Kitty!
    You can ALWAYS save that quarter piece tomorrow, when it's your time to eat...for you to say NO and stick to your guns is the stuff winners and champions are made of--once again BOOM Baby--get it Ma!!!

I agree. Kitty you did GREAT! That was really difficult, and you handled the situation with grace. My hubby does things like that (bring in a pizza unexpectedly). But I like Omading's advice to save the pizza until tomorrow. I could manage that knowing that I wasn't missing out-- only delaying gratification.

• OMADing1
    Options
    ixblat4zxl03.jpg

Wow...so yummy! You're blessed!!!!!!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    wow thanks everyone!! your support really means alot to me!!

Tonight it was satay chicken with cabbage and rice

Well, dinner was awesome, but I started getting that full feeling again, so I couldnt finish dinner....dessert was supposed to be a piece of white chocolate and one chocolate digestive biscuit. I only ate the chocolate, couldnt fit in the biccy.

So ...tummy is getting smaller.....feels strange but good at the same time =)khbox80nkizu.jpg
  • OMADing1
    Options
    Kitty, I'm just thrilled for you, your dinner and especially your appetite changing and tummy getting smaller...this OMAD lifestyle is truly life changing and excellent! Love ya boo <3
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    I want a smaller tummy too! That is a great NSV.
    :)
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    weigh in today, still 116kg

But I'm actually happy with this. Same weight is better than a gain anyday!! Looking forward to a new week!

Tonight im having home made burgers and fries.......been craving them all week lol
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Well done, kitty! I'm hoping for another loss for you this week.