Commited and on my way down to 85kg

Options

Replies

• DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Next week will show the drop. You've been doing good. This is likely water retention

<3
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Yay you're getting there!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    SO, i lost 2kg this week!!! yeah!!!! SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

now down to 116kg.......=)

Tonights dinner was a swedish classic, meatballs and potatos with lingon jam and cream sauce

2 kilos in a week????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWW ! Congrats!!!

where can I see your plate photos? I'm tempted to see :)

Apparently my browser was blocking teh images!
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Starting OMAD tomorrow.

HOPE for lots of support through my journey. Thanks for all your videos Joe on Youtube, they are awesome, and really inspire me.

Starting weight is 118kg. (not happy about this but gotta start somewhere)
    Will take a picture of my meals.

Kitty

xoxo

It is nice that there are 4 or so of us just starting out. And it's even nicer that we have those who've gone before us to pave the way and encourage us onward.
    :smile:

I love the pictures of your meals and look at them after dinner. They look delicious. You are a creative cook!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    weigh in today, still 116kg

But I'm actually happy with this. Same weight is better than a gain anyday!! Looking forward to a new week!

Tonight im having home made burgers and fries.......been craving them all week lol

You're happy with this, because you're wise and cool and doing so well. PLUS, your tummy is shrinking and believe me, we sometime discount inches lost. My scale weight loss is NOTHING compared to the inches I've lost all over my body. Also, your attitude/spirit in this is just totally infectious and inspirational. You rock, period.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    What's so great about OMAD when you don't lose one week....you're still in control and know it's only a matter of time before you lose again. It's a peaceful sort of feeling and it's totally different than any diet program I've ever been on. If I lose, I lose, and if I don't, I will eventually. Love this feeling...
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    What's so great about OMAD when you don't lose one week....you're still in control and know it's only a matter of time before you lose again. It's a peaceful sort of feeling and it's totally different than any diet program I've ever been on. If I lose, I lose, and if I don't, I will eventually. Love this feeling...

Very insightful for both of you!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Ill reply to everyone tomorrow...i have a set of icons to make today, and got a million things to do........lol life never ends eh? <3<3
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Ill reply to everyone tomorrow...i have a set of icons to make today, and got a million things to do........lol life never ends eh? <3<3

I know they'll be fabulous, have fun creating Kitty!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Have a nice day!
  • Ihatepeelingoranges
    Options
    Omg kitty, er du svensk? LOL
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Kitty, where are you finding all of your marvelous recipe ideas?
  • mittenswillet
    Options

nej, men min man är svensk, jag bo med honom in Sverige =)
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    okay!! last night dinner was home made prawn soup and garlic bread...piccy:
    I didnt have time to do my cals last night, but tonight Im back on track, the icon pack is finished...I made over 88 icons to go up on sale on Monday PHEW!!

xphzn3nyogb3.jpg

soup.jpg 177.1K
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    tonights dinner is bratwurst, cabbage and rice........gonna love this, cabbage and rice are my comfort foods....gonna be delish.

Hopefully tonight I can read everything and reply, not just here but in everyones posts too xoxo!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
  • Ihatepeelingoranges
    Options

nej, men min man är svensk, jag bo med honom in Sverige =)

Oh I see, I'm danish living in the UK! Nice to meet you! :)
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »

My husband cooks for me! So most of the time he comes up with the ideas, but sometimes I ask for things too....lol like spaghetti bog.

• DebSozo
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »

My husband cooks for me! So most of the time he comes up with the ideas, but sometimes I ask for things too....lol like spaghetti bog.

Oh nice! I like the way he cooks. Count yourself fortunate. It takes a fair amount of planning and work plus time investment to cook from scratch.
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Yes, I am very fortunate!! I always make sure I thank him every night and always tell him he did a wonderful job. =)

Dinner tonight was burgers and fries.......im not gonna post pics anymore, its just too much of time wasted.
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Be sure to post the special Scandinavian dishes. (For cultural education of course.)
    B)