Pets!

Options
13»

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    klaak wrote: »
    We also have three goats: Muffin, Buttercup and Robert. Oh and between 20-30 rabbits at any given time. In fact, we should have more babies in a month!

Muffin....aw how cute. Buttercup...aw how sweet. Robert....aw...huh? ;):)
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    @esaucier17 I used to have a German shepherd mix and he had epilepsy. We started giving him raw ground beef mixed in with his kibble. I am thinking about doing the same thing with my Charlie.
  • klaak
    klaak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    esaucier17 wrote: »
    klaak wrote: »
    We have three fur babies a 3 year old dog Lilly and two little rescue kitties about 8 months old, Smokey Girl and Tigger Babysocks. Lilly eats grain free dog food and raw meat but kitties not so, yet. They are all so spoiled and such wonderful little companions

Awww you have a Lilly too! What breed is she? I think I am going to switch my puppies to grain free food. What brand do you buy?
    I don't know why I would be nervous about feeding them raw meat...they are carnivores! lol Maybe I will see how they do on some as a treat once or twice per week.

Hi there!!! Two Lillys!!!
  • klaak
    Options

Awww you have a Lilly too! What breed is she? I think I am going to switch my puppies to grain free food. What brand do you buy?
    I don't know why I would be nervous about feeding them raw meat...they are carnivores! lol Maybe I will see how they do on some as a treat once or twice per week.[/quote]

Ours is a black mouth cur...they are basically a mutt bred for hunting, from what I am told. I wish I could figure out how to load a picture...but if you Google you can see
  • klaak
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Muffin....aw how cute. Buttercup...aw how sweet. Robert....aw...huh? ;):) [/quote]

Billy the Billy goat was too cliche...i joked that we should choose another 'normal' boy's name instead... and Robert somehow stuck :wink:
    Buttercup is a male too but was supposed to be a wether (snipped), so that seemed to suit him. Plus I wanted to be able to go out there and say "what's up, Buttercup?". Turned out no one was snipped, so Buttercup is a Billy goat too :blush:
    And Muffin is our sweet cute little girl. She's all mine. I said the next animal I get I was going to name after my boyfriend, the self appointed Muffin Man. So there you go lol. Yes, we are all mad here LOL :neutral:
  • michaelar_ae
    michaelar_ae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cosmos the mini Australian shepherd, Lumen the muted calico, and Rubisco (Ruby) the black and white cat.

1hy42z6nofrl.jpeg
    1qv60il4ao0j.jpeg
    jg9j86oelp7c.jpeg