Brenda's OMAD Journey

Options

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm so so so so so so happy for you!! You must feel thrilled! Congrats!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Saturday, Sunday and Monday were my non fasting days and I got to enjoy pizza, chinese, and movie theater popcorn...today is my OMAD fasting day and I will be having 4 eggs, 2 cheese, 2 toast and butter...
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Saturday, Sunday and Monday were my non fasting days and I got to enjoy pizza, chinese, and movie theater popcorn...today is my OMAD fasting day and I will be having 4 eggs, 2 cheese, 2 toast and butter...

I can't wait to be at maintenance! I'm intrigued to see how your 5/2 system will work! Keep us updated!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic, Brenda!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Brenda is "DA BOMB!"
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^Agreed!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    So cool! Great job... :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Just weigh often and you will be able to tell if any adjustments are necessary or not. Congrats!
  • OMAD2017
    OMAD2017 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm so grateful that you kept such a good journal, this is SO helpful & inspiring!! I'm sure I'll read it many times over the next few months to keep myself motivated. I'm unclear, did you count calories or just carbs through most of your journey?
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    OMAD2017 wrote: »
    I'm so grateful that you kept such a good journal, this is SO helpful & inspiring!! I'm sure I'll read it many times over the next few months to keep myself motivated. I'm unclear, did you count calories or just carbs through most of your journey?

I'm glad it's helpful and no I didn't count calories at all but I did count carbs and I would say they were mostly always under 20 until I got close to my goal...Now Im only doing low carb on my 2 fasting OMAD days and the rest of the days I'm just carb conscious :smile:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Brenda, I've told my husband that you're my inspiration and sent him your before and after, he thinks you look great as well. :)

Btw, I don't see any signs of loose skin on you! If you have some, you hide it well.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Brenda, I've told my husband that you're my inspiration and sent him your before and after, he thinks you look great as well. :)

Btw, I don't see any signs of loose skin on you! If you have some, you hide it well.

Thanks to you both :)

Oh I have it and yes I hide it well :p
  • wsandy8512
    edited June 2017
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

Thanks to you both :)

Oh I have it and yes I hide it well :p

Lol, I see what happened... I thought I posted this in your Before/after area. Then I got distracted and thought I forgot to post, so I reposted in your before/after and forgot about this one. . Omg, my brain is on E, I swear. lol

Well, you look fantastic and when I reach goal, I'll be PMing for hiding tips!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Bumping this thread for the newbies...
    This thread starts my OMAD Journey
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great thread, thanks for sharing!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Great thread, thanks for sharing!

Thanks and you're welcome :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I wanted to have a before and after picture on my weight loss journey thread :)

q5ic5t9s5694.jpg

194/130/125

• sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before, beautiful now. :) Very inspiring photos, Brenda!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am slowly reading through this thread as your journey interests me. Thanks for bumping this!