TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    mosey1951 wrote: »
    Challenge #1.
    I completed the 2.5k walk outdoors in the fresh air. It was quite chilly so it was a brisk walk.
    I did this because I wanted to score points for the team and enjoyed the motivation,

@MissionEnforcer
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Todays workout Dog walk/ yard work/ garden 35 mins and Stationary Bike 69 mins. T 104 mins.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,308 Member
    Options
    We are just driving home from watching the grandkids. My husband wants to go to a buffet for dinner. Thanks to everyone helping out with the posts. Sorry, I can't help! I'll check in later probably after 9.

Gooo Sixpack!!!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that buffet Jackie! I can't handle buffets! :open_mouth:
  • tracylea2003
    tracylea2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3 I gave up chips for 5 days. I love to snack at night and it is a habit I am trying to break. Now to just stick with it.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3... I gave up my most loved chocolate for 5 very long days. Decided it had to replaced with something, so I decided on carrots. After 5 days of lots of carrots, I don't think I actually really feel better, but I know I definitely feel better for making the better choice.

@MissionEnforcer
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    qdr4cdyc9uiv.jpg
    ALL TEAMS HAD CHALLENGE POINTS THAT WEREN'T COUNTED, DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING THE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS:

TEAM 1: 15points; TEAM 2: 5 points; TEAM 3: 25 points;
    TEAM 4: 10 points; TEAM 5: 5 points; TEAM 6: 5 points

• GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Again, this week we had too many blank challenges that wasn't complete! This proves, that the challenges are extremely extremely important. Sixpack, we can do this but it takes everyone to do their part. Sixpack, let's At least try to complete the challenges, :)

Our overall score is improving, outstanding job!!!!!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

WEEK SEVEN DESTINATION IS UP
    AND RUNNING!
    HAVE FUN MON!
    B)
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    The other teams seem to do a really good job of completing the challenges and filling in their spreadsheet on the last day. We need to combat that by making sure to keep on top of the spreadsheet throughout the week and completing those challenges! We can do this, Sixpack! We have a great team! Let's try and get out of last place this week!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    I pledge to complete the challenges and max my minutes this week! I already have some ginger that I bought recently, so I can do the last challenge as well! :smiley: Let's have an awesome week!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Sorry for the absence yesterday. @belle60, Thanks for watching over the board yesterday and getting MissionEnforcer tagged for the challenges.

@HASWLRS Thanks for posting Moseys miles for her.

I love that we have a great core group here, that works hard, does the challenges, and looks after each other. Our team work is fantastic. For those of you participating and trying to complete the challenges, I am impressed with your dedication. I admit these challenges are sometimes hard to do. I tried to give up gummy bears and I failed miserably. (I know my points don't count, but I still like doing them with you when I can.)

I went roller skating yesterday for the first time since my surgery. I was very tentative and the BF would only take me if I promised to be extra cautious. So, I did skate very slowly, hugged the wall, and made sure I took lots of breaks. I managed to make it through the session, no falling, listened to my body and had a good time. I am slowly getting back into the exercise thing. Now, if only, I could control my eating.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is for me, lol. This is the format we need to use plus we need to remember to tag, MissonEnforcer, :)

LABEL "CHALLENGE #3"
    WRITE WHICH SEASONING YOU CHOSE
    WRITE ONE TO TWO SEPARATE SENTENCES DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE.

Ex:
    CHALLENGE #3
    I made ginger tea.
    I usually have Chai tea, but I have heard that ginger is good for muscular aches and pains so I thought I would give it a try.
    I have had it for two days and so far I can’t tell a difference, but I do like the taste. :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I pledge to complete the challenges and max my minutes this week! I already have some ginger that I bought recently, so I can do the last challenge as well! :smiley: Let's have an awesome week!

I pledge to complete the challenges and get my mins before the weekend! Let's make this our week, :)
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Jamaica has to be the coolest place on Earth. Awesome! Also excited about Keira Lashae being a video because she's my fav!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    YOU DON'T need to tag MissionEnforcer. When I see the "Green 5" I'll look for your post. If you have a "Red 5", I check each time I look. Thanks.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I think Jamaica is pretty great also. My favorite activity while there was climbing the waterfall. It was awesome!
  • azsundancer
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Team .. another last place. but another week of ..great effort we made!

@jdelaroy Your welcome..I saw other teams tagging MissionEnforcer and thought thats what we needed to do.. now I see we don't .. except for the last challenge.

Jamaica looks so beautiful! I would love to go there. This weeks challenge is kinda the next best thing.

@scrapbookingtm That would be unforgettable!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, quick question... the videos we can watch whilst active to get extra points. Do we just add those extra points to our daily workout points? Am I right thinking they are separate from the main 3 challenges?
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    Hi guys, quick question... the videos we can watch whilst active to get extra points. Do we just add those extra points to our daily workout points? Am I right thinking they are separate from the main 3 challenges?

Yes, that's just extra miles/minutes, not apart of the 3 challenges. :smile: But, a very good way to get more minutes! :smiley: