TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,369 Member
    Options
    I just did the second video in Challenge #1, boy I'm happy hubby wasn't home, lol. He probably would think, I was drinking and I don't drink, lol. Like Vicki, I did the video the best I could, NOT throwing OUT my hip with all the moves, ;):D;)

Gooo Sixpack!!!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I also did Challenge 1 and 2 videos this afternoon. I really liked the stretching.. of the 2nd, some of the moves reminded me of the Yoga class I took some years back. T 40 mins.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all these challenge posts! Let's go Sixpack! :smiley:
  • azsundancer
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    CHALLENGE #3 complete
    I made Hot German Potato Salad today with pimentos, diced chilies and bacon.
    I usually make the standard picnic type cold potato salad...but this is one of my DH favorites and goes well with grilled hamburgers.

Just for a heads up so someone else doesn't use pimento, like I did. Jamaican Pimento is Allspice, not the red bits in olives. I will be making mini pizzas with thyme in a few days.

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I would have made the same mistake. I didn't know there was a different pimento. I'm sure your husband appreciated it though :smile:
  • mosey1951
    mosey1951 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1 completed, I did the first video and luckily there were no witnesses to my uncoordinated gyrations!
  • mosey1951
    Options
    Challenge #3.
    Ginger
    Today's menu is stir fried chicken with root ginger and spring onions. Served with noodles, broccoli and peppers.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @mosey1951 Can I come to dinner? LOL probably too late now.

Love everyone's job getting challenges done.

Please remember to fill in your times on the sheet. No exercise for the day please put a zero on the sheet. I will be sending out email later to all those who haven't filled in the sheet or sent me a message.
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    hoping to get the second challenge done today. I've just been having so much fun at my daughter's with the grandchildren.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    hoping to get the second challenge done today. I've just been having so much fun at my daughter's with the grandchildren.

Grandkids are the best, enjoy!!!!!!
  • lindaprofota
    lindaprofota Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    challenge 3 I drink ginger and cumin with powdered greens every morning to lessen body pain.
    I also tried nutmeg in my hot chocolate.
    The morning drink works for me and pain. The nutmeg was an OK change.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @mosey1951 Challenge 3 needs "What your experience was like" sentence.
  • mosey1951
    Options
    Challenge #3
    Ginger
    Today's menu is stir fried chicken with ginger and spring onions. This was served with broccoli, carrot, peppers and noodles.
    This is a regular meal and we love the settling effect ginger has on our stomachs.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team :)

Todays workout : Mowing the yard and yardwork. T 64 mins

• azsundancer
    Options

CHALLENGE #3 complete
    I went through my spices and surprisingly found an unopened container of Nutmeg?
    I opened and sprinkled abit on some unsweetened applesauce.
    I usually sprinkle cinnamon on my applesauce, and prefer that over Nutmeg. The Nutmeg tasted like wood.

• scrapbookingtm
    Options
    all challenges finished and will meet max min
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

Your awesome EVEN staying at your daughter's, your geting ALL your challenges complete. Plus max mins.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Great job! :smiley:
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I think Jamaica is pretty great also. My favorite activity while there was climbing the waterfall. It was awesome!

That's so neat. I hope to go one day and climbing a waterfall is definitely one of the first things I HAVE to do.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm loling at all the embarrassed kids and twerking. Keira loves her booty twerks. It's so fun. My kids haven't gotten to the embarrassed stage yet, thankfully. I'm still cool. Haha