TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! I also pledge to do all the challenges. I usually do but failed last week. I am back in the game!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Todays Workout Dog Walk- play/ Yard work/ Garden 46 mins and Stationary Bike 50 mins. T. 96 mins

• azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team! I also pledge to do all the challenges. I usually do but failed last week. I am back in the game!

:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,368 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

:)

Today, I did the stretching video and loved it. Plus, I watched the videos on the treadmill, for an extra 15 points, yay! If'm going to try and do the stretching video this week, :)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    WRITE WHICH SEASONING YOU CHOSE - Ginger
    We made a delicious Teriyaki Chicken and Rice with onions, peppers, broccoli, carrots, zucchini and celery. The ginger made it better than any chicken teriyaki I have had in the past. I will definitely use ginger again.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @scrapbookingtm Oh my that sounds delicious. I just recently started using ginger. It is also supposed to be good in fighting off the common cold. I think my cold is getting worse instead of better. I hope I am wrong.

I did well yesterday, made most of my daily goals. I managed to stay under calories some how yesterday. I even said no to the yummy biscuit, and the ginger ale at dinner.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    WRITE WHICH SEASONING YOU CHOSE - Spices, thyme, dried. I made grilled chicken tenders with potatoes and red cabbage using the thyme, giving the taste a flare, loving the taste!!!! I will definitely use thyme again.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

Thyme. We had a regular dish, pasta bolognese. We always add oregano and basil but on this occasion we left those herbs out and just added thyme. The taste was not as strong as basil but certainly didn't detract from the dish. Maybe next time I will add all three herbs to see if they complement each other
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    Challenge 1 finished. I did both of the videos.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Todays work out Mowing, pulling weeds and stationary bike. T 100 mins.

I bought the ingredients ( pimentos ) to make Hot German Potato Salad tomorrow.

I plan on tackling the video challenges also.

Good going Team!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Good job, getting those challenges done. I love hearing how everyone is trying a new spice, and what they thought of it.
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    Todays work out Mowing, pulling weeds and stationary bike. T 100 mins.

I bought the ingredients ( pimentos ) to make Hot German Potato Salad tomorrow.

Good going Team!

Oh! I love German potato salad! I haven't had it since my grandmother passed away.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    Getting new fitness stuff makes me happy! :smiley: My new scale is here! My old one was not giving me reliable numbers, so I'm excited to have this to track my progress! And it syncs with Myfitnesspal! So cool! 846k6gg5sczi.jpg
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Yay, I love mine, your going to love it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge 1: Complete!

I did both of the Reggae Dance videos to the best of my ability! :lol: I enjoyed the second video the best. I was able to do those moves with more fluidity than the first video's moves. My daughter just stared at me like I was embarrassing her when she walked in on the end of the first video. :flushed: I promised her that I would break out these moves in public just for her! LOL! :lol:

Hope you all are having a wonderful wednesday!
    :smiley:
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 complete. I also did both videos - I started with the second one first, which with my dodgy knees was a bit difficult with all the twisting. The slower video suited me better, but both were fun. I'm so glad I only do in my lounge with no-one watching as I certainly do not look 'cool' ha ha
  • azsundancer
    Options

CHALLENGE #3 complete
    I made Hot German Potato Salad today with pimentos, diced chilies and bacon.
    I usually make the standard picnic type cold potato salad...but this is one of my DH favorites and goes well with grilled hamburgers.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team

Nice getting the videos done everyone!

LOL... @TrkyVic0327 :) Whenever my DD was embarrassed by me in public, in her teens, I would tell her.. it does not matter... these people will never see you and I again! It helps her tackle new adventures to this day. BTW .. I like the new scale!

@scrapbookingtm Its been along while since I made it. I made it specifically for my DH and the challenge.

Videos next.

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    The last time I was in Jamaica was for my honeymoon, 25 years ago. We certainly didn't do any of the cool things in the videos...we were too timid to leave the resort. We did try walking down the beach one day. We didn't get very far and a woman approached me and wanted to braid my hair. Politely declined. Walked another short distance and we were approached by a man claiming to be a "'farmer', you know what I mean, man". We immediately headed back to the resort. At our orientation meeting at the resort we were told that, although marijuana is readily available on the island, it is still illegal!

Walked, swayed, moved to the videos for 15 minutes.
    Challenge #1 - Easy sway video 20 minutes.
    Challenge #2 - Rest day stretch video 20 minutes.
  • Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good Morning team Sixpack!

Challenge #1 I did the second video and also embarrassed my teen boys when the walked in the room while I was "twerking". It was hilarious. (They are home since school is cancelled for snow).

Challenge #2 I LOVED the Recovery Day routine and will use it again. I worked out hard yesterday and super sore when I got up. That video felt great!