TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,369 Member
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    Hi team, sorry I've been so MIA, my daughter has been a bit under the weather, so I've had the grandkids a lot more, and boy, by the time they are in bed, I'm right behind them! For those people that work full time, and have a family to raise and a home to run, and still have time and energy for this, or any challenge, my hats off to you! You all are my inspiration....

I agree 100%
    Thank you @GrandmaJackie for catching my mistake. I would have hated missing points for our team just because of not formatting it correctly. :)

No problem, I've forgotten a couple times to format it also!
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello team, I've just finished challenges one and two back to back. For the first challenge I did the second video by Keaira LaShae. It was fun but too fast for me to follow. Anyway I followed it to my best abilities. I loved the second challenge. I think my body specially my upper body needs these stretches.
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

I chose thyme.
    I sprinkled thyme on top of my spinach omelet yesterday. In the omelet I have eggs, onion, wholewheat flour, spinach, salt. I pan fried it in olive oil. After it was done I sprinkled thyme. I love thyme, and it made my omelet better. I would use it again.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    Hello Team!!! Sorry I have been quiet the last couple of days. Been hanging out with some extended family this weekend and had a fantastic time! I love that I can share my challenges with my family when I see them on the weekends. Did Jessica's video today with my mother in law. Well, she did part of the video with me and watched the other part. I enjoyed the parts I could do. I agree that we always just do these videos to the best of our abilities. I really am enjoying the Jessica and peanut videos though! I had never heard of her, so I'm thankful for challenges like this one that introduces me to new and fun resources for fitness and health!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    zyjfap2r6g09.jpg
    Wk 7.JPG 117.6K
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE DESTINATION FOR WEEK EIGHT
    IS UP AND RUNNING!
    ERIN GO BRAGH!
    :)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Good morning team. Have an amazing day!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Hey guys! By really pushing those challenges, we made it all the way to 4th this week! Let's do it again on this last week! I think we can push to complete the challenges and try to get our highest score yet! Our highest was the first week with 1150, so let's try to beat that! We came close last week! I think we can do it!

I pledge to complete the challenges before the weekend and max out on time! I'm getting ready to go read the new destination! I am so excited to be doing this last week with y'all! :smiley:
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I plead get to complete mine by Thursday and max out mt time! This is my plan for the week challenge 1 and challenge 2

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10521518/week-six-the-last-great-race#latest

Week six:
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 10.5 mile run and I want to do the stairs but the only stairs here are "3". That's a lot of turning around. lol I haven't seen any buildings with stairs either. I got 7 miles in this morning. Hoping to finish tonight. And I will have the "greens" done tonight also.
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Good morning team. Have an amazing day!

You also!

• azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team .. Our last week.. I think I will choose to repeat the challenges of last week? Also a few nights of salad will take care of my greens.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    CHALLENGE # 2
    WHICH WEEK (OR LOCATION) IT CAME FROM. Week # 6
    a) CHALLENGE #2: “BE ABLE TO PUSH YOUR SLED!
    (40 min. Fitness Blender Video)
    b.) WHY YOU PICKED THIS PARTICULAR CHALLENGE.
    I picked this video because I that particular week I chose another option
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate 3 green vegetables and one green fruit this week. They were a green apple, sugar snap peas, lettuce, and a German pickle.
  • tracylea2003
    tracylea2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate four green vegetables this week. They were brussel sprouts, asparagus, broccoli, and spinach
  • TrkyVic0327
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ireland! I'm so excited! I am a good chunk Irish! So is my husband, so our daughter may have strawberry blonde hair and be very fair skinned. :wink: I would love to visit it someday and try and find where my family came from, if there's a trace.

I am going to do “THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” (1332 Combined Steps Up and Down) for first challenge, and “SABAI (RELAX!) YOUR FEET!" (Massage Videos - 48 min.) for the second challenge this week. Step challenges are always my favorite, because they push me harder than other challenges do for some reason. And I can't wait to do the foot massage videos again! My feet will be so happy! :smile:

I hope y'all have a great week! Let's finish strong, Six pack! :smiley:
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Hi Sixpack - feeling sad that this is the last week, I've had so much fun and really enjoyed seeing the places we have visited.

So for my challenges this it has been difficult to choose. I loved the dancing videos but will be finding it difficult to do these at home as hubby will be around (definitely does not want to see me prancing around trying to keep with the beat ha ha) so for challenge one I will be doing the Sydney Bridge Climb (1332 steps up and down) and challenge two the Ranonnee on Reunion (5k outside). Will correctly post when completed.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely ladies. Sorry I was MIA the last couple of days. It has been crazy busy. Saturday my oldest (17) threw a dinner party for her extended family. It was her first dinner party, where she picked the meal, made the food list, did the invites, and did some of the cooking. (I did a lot of it, but she is special needs so this was a huge deal for her.) Over all it turned out great. I enjoyed some yummy Italian with some great family.

Sunday was errands day, My youngest (6) decided it was okay to try and steal from the grocery store. Luckily I caught her before we made it past the check stand. Needless to say she is grounded for awhile, and not enjoying it much. My son (7) broke one of his molars, so dentist appointment yesterday. He handled it like a champ.

All this while the BF has worked on his now 10th day in a row, with 1 day off before that, and 14 days working. So he is at the point where he just comes home and vegges until bedtime. Poor guy.

I am hoping to be more present this week for you guys. I signed up for 3 7K's for the summer yesterday. The first one is the beginning of May. I better get busy.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    I chose to do "Get wid de beat" again. I absolutely love Keaira Lashae and do a lot of her videos. She is fun and I love the moves. My husband even joined in this time!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Good Morning All :)