TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• Marlymama
    Marlymama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm having trouble opening the spread sheet. Can someone fill in my excecise minutes for me? I had 30 on Monday, 30 minutes on Tuesday, 45 minutes on Wednesday and 75 minutes today Thursday. Thanks in advance to one of my helpful teammates. I'll post my challenges later today or tomorrow!
    Marly
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1

THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB FROM WEEK 3
    I CHOSE THIS CHALLENGE BECAUSE WORKING ON THE FIFTH FLOOR N OUR OFFICE BLOCK A CHALLENGE LIKE THIS ENCOURAGES ME TO MAKE SEVERAL TRIPS UP AND DOWN THOSE FLIGHTS TO INCREASE MY EXERCISE MINITES.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,369 Member
    Options
    Marlymama wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm having trouble opening the spread sheet. Can someone fill in my excecise minutes for me? I had 30 on Monday, 30 minutes on Tuesday, 45 minutes on Wednesday and 75 minutes today Thursday. Thanks in advance to one of my helpful teammates. I'll post my challenges later today or tomorrow!
    Marly

Done!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3

I HAVE EATEN THE FOUR VEGETABLES/FRUITS THIS WEEK INCLUDING GRAPES, PEAS,GREEN APPLE, PEPPERS AND CUCUMBER
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,369 Member
    Options
    Sixpack, go go go, outstanding job guys!!!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Sixpack, go go go, outstanding job guys!!!

^^ this
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2
    Week 2 - RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

I picked this challenge to be outside and I wanted to run again.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1

I chose the 5 K Frostbite Footrace from Alaska.
    I enjoy running outside with my group, I am doing it already so it is a no-brainer to chose it as a challenge, and I am in Canada, so it is frosty!
    (6.88 K last night, temperature right at freezing but with a wind chill to put it below)
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @Skipper111 Thanks! I had no idea they were called Courgette. I will definitely have to give your lunch recipe a go. It sounds delicious. I love the mingling of different cultures on this website. :)

Yesterday ended up being a rock star day for me! I made all my goals! I spent 2 hours roller skating last night, without falling, had a great burn. Towards the end of the night though, my BF comes up to me and tells me I need to get off the rink. (Was already thinking that, but I wanted to make it to 10. It was 5 tell. ) I asked him why, he said I was spending too much time just trying to keep my balance. I was tired, and my wheels weren't rolling right. According to my Fitbit I got 100 minutes of activity and burned almost 1000 calories.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @gawworthington @ayreka7 @ghizon @lennoncpa @lindaprofota @mosey1951 @maalea @MzHill08 @starjam25

Hey guys we are over half way through the week and you have not posted anything on the spreadsheet. Please, please please get those times and challenges on the spreadsheet. If you need assistance please post or message for help.

Thanks guys!

Come on Six Pack, lets go!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team :) Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,292 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'll update my numbers this evening when I get home!

Only a few hours and then​ it's weekend :)
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Hi team, I flew to Indiana to visit grandkids and it's so cold here (especially compared to warm California) I've not been able to get out and walk, and there is no gym close by, so I've got minutes to post but not much, and I've done the challenges and will post then tonight. So, tonight I'll get everything done... but I will need someone to post my minutes. (I don't have my liat on front of me and can't post on the spreadsheet from my phone.).

I have been checking this thread and its great to see everyone doing so great, keep up the great work Team SixPack!

• Maalea
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1

I did the Sydney Bridge Climb from week 3.

I picked this one because I had a rather busy schedule this week, and climbing stairs can be fit into the day without any problems. And I can always use some extra motivation to skip the elevator and take the stairs instead.
  • Maalea
    Options
    CHALLENGE #2

I chose the Fitnessblender video from week 6 (Be able to push your sled)

I did it because liked it very much the first time, because all the exercises are clearly explained, and in week 6 I noticed that I did some of them with rather bad form before. So I wanted to repeat it to get better used to the proper form.
  • Maalea
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3

I had this week: cucumber, zucchini, lettuce, and green pepper
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

I ate one green fruit and three green vegetables this week: melon, spinach, sugar snap peas and cucumber.
  • starjam25
    Options
    Can someone please post my minutes...

Mon. 185
    Tues. Zero
    Wed. 25
    Thurs. 20
    Fri. 125
  • starjam25
    Options
    Can someone please post my 10 points for this challenge.

Challenge 1:
    From week 3 Sydney Bridge Challenge. I picked this one because I'm staying on the 3rd floor of this hotel, and I've used the stairs instead of the elevator, it's been really easy to get in lots of steps!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Can someone please post my 10 points on the spreadsheet...

Challenge 2:
    From week 7, Tek it Easy Mon. I chose this recovery video because I really enjoyed it the first time and after running after my 4 grandkids, I really needed it!