Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,368 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    I chose week 6: THE 10.49 MILE IDITAROD:
    THIS MAY BE COMPLETED INDOORS
    (ON A TREADMILL OR ELLIPTICAL)

I chose this challenge because each week, I set mileage goals. This will help me make my goal for the week. Mon - 7.5 miles & Tues 3 miles (Total 10.5 miles)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I'm also sad this is our last week. Sixpack has struggled but in doing so we've became an awesome team. I love the effort everyone has put into each week. @jdelarpy, thanks for taking on the responsibity of team captain.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @grandmajackie Thank you. It was my pleasure. I am sad, I didn't get to continue to help the team with the challenges and time, but am glad I get to see this race through. If they do another I will definitely be down to at least be on a team.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,292 Member
    Options
    Wohoot! We were 4th last week, that's great!

So, this post is mainly to let you know I am still here and doing my minutes and challenges! I am just rather busy with the beginning of the summer term, so I am behind with posting my minutes on the spreadsheet. But I won't forget!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Steps - mon 340
    Ties - 520 a running total 860/ 1332
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Steps - mon 340
    Ties - 520 a running total 860/ 1332

Outstanding job on Steps!!!!!!!

• PhedraJD
    Options
    @maalea thanks for checking in and letting me know. Saves me sending a message to growl at you. LOL

@Rigibann Great job on those stairs. :)

Yesterday I got 2 of the 4 greens in, I had peas, and green beans, Monday I had a salad, today I will have an avocado.

1.5 miles outside.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    I chose week 6: THE 10.49 MILE IDITAROD:

I chose this because I wanted a challenge. I completed it with almost all running and did it outside. While I am on vacation, I do not have access to any exercise equipment or even stairs. I need to push myself to be active.
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate four+ green vegetables this week. They were broccoli x2, grapes, peppers, celery, kiwi, spinach, romaine, cucumber, and zucchini.
  • Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Sixpack!! I am in Washington state this week checking out colleges for my son. I can't get the spreadsheet to come up so could someone post for me? Monday - 90 minutes. Tuesday - 60 Wednesday- 120. Thank you team!!
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    sure thing!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options

Challenge 1 JAMMIN’ TO JAMAICA!, GET WID DE BEAT” (20 Min. Workout Video)
    The reason I picked this challenge, it was alot of fun the first time I did it and I wanted a chance to improve... which I think I did a bit.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3

I ate four green vegetables in my dinner salad, last night. They were spinach, cucumber, green bell pepper and green onions.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team :) On my way to do Challenge 2 and I will update my points to the spreadsheet later this afternoon.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Nice job getting the challenges done, :)
  • azsundancer
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge 2 JAMMIN’ TO JAMAICA!, Jessica Smith, Recovery Day Routine, 20 mins.

The reason I picked this challenge, I liked the stretching the first time I did it and some of the moves reminded me of the Yoga classes I use to take.

• Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3

I think this is done... I have had Broccoli, Courgette, Peas and....Lime (does Lime count? I used it in my curry last night).

I love veggies so any excuse to eat them is a bonus!
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @skipper111 what is courgette? It is great to see you post as well!

@BeLLe_60 Great job on the challenges

Tiffany Colleges for your son? That has got to be exciting, scary and sad and overwhelming all at the same time. My oldest is a junior this year. She is wishy washy about wanting to go to college.

I was so proud of myself at lunch yesterday. I finally took a lunch break, and went to walk, walked about a minute and decided I was going to try and run. (first since surgery) I ran for 20 minutes. Was feeling great, resisted the donuts at work. (Pretty easy, I don't like the ones they bring in.) Left work, stressed, with a migraine, and tired. Went walking while waiting for the younger kids to get out of school. I promptly tripped over a large rock, skinned and bruised both knees. Used this as an excuse to over eat on crap last night. Ended up 300 calories over. Bah humbug. I am never going to lose any more weight if I keep this up. I don't know why since my surgery all I want to do is eat. I feel physically fine, looking forward to moving around and doing things again. I want to lose weight, but for some reason I just can't say no.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @skipper111 what is courgette? It is great to see you post as well!

:-o Courgette is AMAZING!!! You must must must try it. wt4224z3we45.jpg

I am in the UK, so maybe you call them something different?

Fab lunch recipe guys, grated courgette mixed with feta cheese and a beaten egg. Split into four and make into like a burger shape on a flat over tray. Bake on gas mark 4 for 10 minutes either side. Serve in a wholemeal pitta bread with greek yoghurt and black pepper - LUSH!!!!

:-D
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    we call them zucchini