TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3

This week I had green peas, green beans, broccoli, green apple and green grapes.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 261 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer week 3 CHALLENGE #1: “THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” 1640 steps
    I did this challenge because I feel like it works. Every time I put the effort in to do the steps my calves and legs hurt for days. I also hit our local water park 3 times this week, lots of climbing to the slides, so it was a bit of a no brainer to do this one.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1
    I choose the Sydney Bridge Climb from week 3. I picked this one because I have stairs in my house and it's pretty easy to just add a few more trips up and down to complete the challenge.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    Challenge 2
    For this one I picked Randonnee on Reunion, 5k outside. The weather has been so nice here this week that it was great to get outside and enjoy it. I love my walks in the morning when the weather is nice.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    Challenge 3
    The first four green things I ate this week were broccoli, kiwi, green beans, and celery. I've also had mixed greens in a salad, avocado, green peppers, and an apple.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Team 1 has all their numbers in. We have a bunch of blank spots and open challenges. We could pull this off. We have a couple of people that haven't logged in numbers in a couple of days.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that we are at the end already. In a big way I am happy to be the end of the logging but I will miss the group.. Thank you to all our group leaders. My goal till the next challenge is to not gain back any of those pounds. I had a great time and feel great. If we do this again I would love to be on team4 again. We put up a great fight. Thank you team
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3
    This week I ate spinach green peppers,kale and broccoli
  • digger61
    Options
    Challenge 2
    Week 5
    CHALLENGE #2: “WHEN IN VENICE, TAKE A GONDOLA
    I enjoyed this the first time
  • digger61
    Options
    Hope I got this in on time
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, we only have like 20 minutes left. I got in as many minutes as I could and now I'm just dead...came so close to maxing out. Really hoping that @plainanjelik and @Queen_S_01 are able to get some challenge numbers in because that would give us a huge bump up! Would be nice to win first place outright just once!

Smashers, it's been real. Like seriously, so fun. I loved learning about all the new places, the new exercise video options, the friendships we've made here--you all are seriously so inspiring! Hope you are willing to take part in another Amazing Race maybe this summer, or whenever they do one again. You are all awesome. Thanks for the amazing ride.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    4sirnxivf02k.jpg
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE AMAZING RACE - "WINTER BLITZ"
    CLOSING CEREMONIES
    HAVE BEGUN!
    :)
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Great job snagging the silver metal, Smashers! I'm super bummed to see there won't be a spring race, but summer we'll be ready to smash it again! I hope you all join me next time around <3
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am totally requesting to remain on this team next race. We are one hell of a good group !! Until then have a great spring !!