Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    LISS done!
  • pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    How are you all doing? I'm kind of in week 3 but am tempted to start over.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    My trial for the app ran out so I need to download it again ^^ Start over if you want to, I really need to, too. I tend to do 1 day of the training plus 1-2 times liss, but no more. It's such a struggle!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    It really is a struggle. I'm finding it very hard to stay motivated for some reason. Ugh.

I am starting over tomorrow. I just feel like I need to focus on the moves more instead of rushing through.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I did legs W1D1 today, pulled a muscle half-way through so only did half haha
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Oh no!! That sounds painful!

W1D1 done. Felt good in the first round but by the third my legs were done. And the last was basically a mess.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Right, back at it again. Did Day 1 Week 1 Arms, pulled through the whole workout. I feel ridiculous starting again and again and again, but it's better than giving up, hey?
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Day 2 Week 1 done!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 2, here i come! How are you all doing?
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 3 Legs DONE! I've decided to pay for the app so it forces me to be more regular haha! This one was easy (I find) but I am sweating like a waterfall. First time my shirt is soaked, feels good.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    FYI I started a new group because all of the kayla groups seem to have gone dead, if you fancy joining me come!