Super Shape-Up March 2017: Week 1 (3/1-3/7)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,133 Member
    Options
    Shape Up Challenge Goals
    1. Eat between 20–30 g of carbs per day max check
    2. Drink 6 to 8 cups of water per day check
    3. Lift weights 3 to 4 times per week check
    4. Swing kettle bell 6 to 7 times per week check
    5. Walk six times per week check
    6. Set phone every hour for five hours out of the day to get up and move check
    7. Record daily check
    8. Lose 6 to 8 pounds to be determined

SW 142.8
    CW 141.6
    Loss of- 1.2lbs

I didn't weigh myself before I posted earlier this morning and I ended up with a 1.2 pound loss! I had a very successful week with all of my goals :D
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »
    Yesterday was crazy emotional! I started hrt a couple weeks ago, and my GOSH, this pms this time, holy waterfalls! It was crazy! Was crazy? IS crazy. Anyway. I got The Case Against Sugar from the library and started reading, and was horrified. BY MY MIND. Like, It's okay if you binge today, it's shark week. AND I TEMPORARILY NUZZLED RIGHT INTO THAT. That type of behavior has gotten me stalled for three months, yo. I even told Bob, we should get McDonald's. Then Was like, no....there's plenty of things I can binge on right here if I want. Then I started thinking about cereal. Fully loaded cereal, or baking cookies. I was like, WTF is YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!! AND I WAS READING THE CASE AGAINST SUGAR. Do I want to get diabetes? PCOS? Etc. Etc? Insulin resistance? Alzheimer's? Mama passed last year from it!!!

So, I made a good choice and took my silly butt to bed. But it was touch and go. Like my friend Baconslave had said to me before, I worked out my good decision making muscle. And I felt good about that.

Today is a great day.

And I just heard the garbage truck and we forgot to take the trash out....we suck at being adults. :)

Yay Lori!
    Yup! Flex dem Resistance Muscles.
    The more you take the opportunity to work them, the stronger they are next time. :wink:

Next week's thread is up!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10525483/super-shape-up-march-2017-week-2-3-8-3-14/p1?new=1

Thank you! You're the best you know.

And I was shocked to see week two up already!!!!!
    This week went by really fast, didn't it?

It did. It was a great first week back in the saddle though.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    3/7 check in

Logged - YES
    Carbs - YES!!!
    Water - nopes
    Sleep - YES

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    3/7: All stats in check. Got a morning cardio workout in. Did some housecleaning. Took collagen.

So for week one-
    Maintain my weight -/+ 5 lb :)
    Carbs below 50 net :)
    Outdoor walking or jogging at least once a week :) counting taking Jaclyn to the park
    Finishing up Chalean Extreme :) In progress...I got one workout done. Behind due to illness.
    Collagen for joints/skin :)
    Spring clean-up of the house :) progress made in spite of illness.

Bonus goal: trying for 1-2 morning workouts a week if possible. Not a morning person but I had some success last month. :) Got one!
  • mranlett
    mranlett Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this too (even though this entry is past the first week). My goal is to continue the progress I made in the first 30 days on my current ketogenic eating plan. Since starting on 2/3 through 3/5 I've lost 15 lbs. I'd really like to lose 12 lbs in March.
    goal - drop 12 lbs
    carbs - keep net carbs under 20, total carbs under 35
    protein - stop completely blowing my cap (too much protein, not enough fat)