• Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Namee: Kittu
    Height: 5'3
    Current Weight: 180
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    Ultimate Goal Weigh: 140
    My motivation: get fit for upcoming dance recital and to get into a M size dress and to be able to wear my old clothes and tone up for summer. It's been so long since I have to think about wear just about anything and not think of covering it up with a shrug. Planning to get into summer dresses and not told by everybody that I get the biggest costume inthe dance
  • Lapoof420
    Lapoof420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Name: Cimia
    Height: 5'5
    Current Weight: 157
    Challenge Goal Weight: 140
    Ultimate Goal Weight: not sure yet.
    My Motivation: I've been up and down with my weight for years. I lost quite a bit a dew years ago, but i always plato around 155 lbs. Then i get frustrated and give up, leading to putting the weight back on.
    My Plan: stop focusing so much on the scale. I want to build more muscle and just be healthier. I really have to try and not let the scale have such an impact on me.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Here's my introduction ladies:

Name: Jessica

Height: 5 ft 5.5 in

Current Weight: 144.1 lbs (as of March 1st)

Challenge Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Ultimate Goal Weight: 130 lbs

My Motivation: I have three little people who I love dearly and want to be a good example for them. I want to be mentally strong, spiritually confident and physically fit

My Plan: Stay within my daily allowed calories, workout 4/5 times a week, cardio & lifting; once I reach 135 lbs I'm going to LIFT HEAVY and do cardio at a minimum--mostly running

I try to keep this thing simple. I don't get too bogged down with macros, obsessive calorie counting or food weighing. Whatever goes in MORE most come out
  • Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Name: Opal
    Height: 5'4"
    Challenge Goal Weight: 160
    Current weight: 172
    Ultimate goal weight: 150-155
    My motivation: get healthy again! As a former competitive lifter my weight was always high for my height. I rationalized it because of how strong I was. But it's been almost a year since I have competed and the scale has gone up, my strength and self esteem down. I need to be taking better care of myself and making that a priority. My husband and I want to try for a family soon and I know if I don't start at a healthy weight it will not only be potentially dangerous but will make it harder to ever get back to a healthy weight.
    The plan: lots of veggies and lean protein, lower carb, consistency and accountability! I tend to say F it when work has been rough or the weekend comes.
  • NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Name: Kate
    Current Weight: 179
    Challenge Goal Weight: 170
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150
    My Motivation: My high energy 3 year old! Keeping up with him can be exhausting, mentally and physically! I need to whip myself into shape to be a better example for him. And I just want to feel better about myself and be comfortable in my own skin!
  • Lynda652017
    Lynda652017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Name: Lynda
    Height: 5'8
    Current Weight: 206
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 155-165
    Motivation: Getting back into shape following peri-menopause and all the havoc that has had on my body! Too much stress at this point in life - sandwiched between two generations with needs. I am due to be finishing a higher degree this year and I would like to be fitter and healthier when I give my defence in the Fall!
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Name: Kal
    Current Weight: 170.5
    Challenge Goal Weight: 154
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 140
    My Motivation: Recently had knee surgery and have to prepare for the other one to be done
    My Plan: improve food choices, log precisely, cycling
  • jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Name: Janelle
    Height: 5'4
    Current Weight: 165.3
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135
    My Motivation: How much better I already feel after losing 11.5 pounds, the energy to play with my 21 month old, a bathing suit and fitting back into my clothes
    My Plan: healthier low calorie foods, walking and working up to running, body weight circuit training
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    jcummings6 wrote: »
    Name: Janelle
    Height: 5'4
    Current Weight: 165.3
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135
    My Motivation: How much better I already feel after losing 11.5 pounds, the energy to play with my 21 month old, a bathing suit and fitting back into my clothes
    My Plan: healthier low calorie foods, walking and working up to running, body weight circuit training

Welcome!
  • MyTimeNishka
    MyTimeNishka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Name: Monishka
    Current Weight:265
    Challenge goal weight: 230
    Ultimate goal weight: 130
    My motivation: my health - lower my BP and get out of the diabetes range , longevity and quality of life , and to love my reflection.
    My plan : Low carb, exercise-Jrssicasmith fitness program on YouTube & Beachbody ( I've spent that
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I typed an intro out last night but must have missed posting! I'm happy to join for the next two months.

Name: Meg
    Height: 5'7"
    Current weight: 170
    Goal June 1: 155
    UGW: 150 (maybe lower once I reach it)
    Motivation: I want to look and feel better. I want to provide my kids a model of healthy eating and an active lifestyle.
    Plan: tracking all my calories, making good food choices and using my stationary bike, elliptical and weights. 20 pounds down so far!
  • camoballerina91
    camoballerina91 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Namee: Kris
    Height: 5'0"
    Current Weight: 116
    Challenge Goal Weight: 112
    Ultimate Goal Weigh: 105-100 (I was at 110 before gaining about 10lbs back, I've lost some of it, but I'd like to get down a little bit lower. I want to get down to 105 before and see how I feel there before I go any lower though.)
    My motivation: To be overall more physically fit and healthy. I don't like the pudgy look on me, but I don't want to be stick thin either.
    Plan: Follow workout plan - Cardio 2days & Strength 2days and 1 Wing-it day (Hiking, Kayaking, Camping, etc.). I follow the 5:2 eating style so I have 2 lightly active rest days (just yoga or light walks). I don't go as low as 500 on my fast days though, I keep to a range of 700 - 800 instead. It makes it easier for me to stick to and I feel more comfortable with it.
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Name: Monishka
    Current Weight:265
    Challenge goal weight: 230
    Ultimate goal weight: 130
    My motivation: my health - lower my BP and get out of the diabetes range , longevity and quality of life , and to love my reflection.
    My plan : Low carb, exercise-Jrssicasmith fitness program on YouTube & Beachbody ( I've spent that

Welcome!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Hmm, I typed an intro out last night but must have missed posting! I'm happy to join for the next two months.

Name: Meg
    Height: 5'7"
    Current weight: 170
    Goal June 1: 155
    UGW: 150 (maybe lower once I reach it)
    Motivation: I want to look and feel better. I want to provide my kids a model of healthy eating and an active lifestyle.
    Plan: tracking all my calories, making good food choices and using my stationary bike, elliptical and weights. 20 pounds down so far!

Welcome!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Namee: Kris
    Height: 5'0"
    Current Weight: 116
    Challenge Goal Weight: 112
    Ultimate Goal Weigh: 105-100 (I was at 110 before gaining about 10lbs back, I've lost some of it, but I'd like to get down a little bit lower. I want to get down to 105 before and see how I feel there before I go any lower though.)
    My motivation: To be overall more physically fit and healthy. I don't like the pudgy look on me, but I don't want to be stick thin either.
    Plan: Follow workout plan - Cardio 2days & Strength 2days and 1 Wing-it day (Hiking, Kayaking, Camping, etc.). I follow the 5:2 eating style so I have 2 lightly active rest days (just yoga or light walks). I don't go as low as 500 on my fast days though, I keep to a range of 700 - 800 instead. It makes it easier for me to stick to and I feel more comfortable with it.

Welcome! I do 5:2 as well :)
  • bionerdgirl
    bionerdgirl Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Name: Shelly
    Current Weight:163
    Challenge goal weight: 150
    Ultimate goal weight: 145
    My motivation: to get my weight under control, I've been on a slow and steady increase since I started grad school. And to stop mindless eating and stress eating
    My plan: balanced diet, try to get those veggies and fruit in :smile: and exercise (mostly swimming for cardio and a bit of strength training tossed in)
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Name: Shelly
    Current Weight:163
    Challenge goal weight: 150
    Ultimate goal weight: 145
    My motivation: to get my weight under control, I've been on a slow and steady increase since I started grad school. And to stop mindless eating and stress eating
    My plan: balanced diet, try to get those veggies and fruit in :smile: and exercise (mostly swimming for cardio and a bit of strength training tossed in)

Welcome!
  • SazFour
    SazFour Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Name: Sarah
    Height: 5'6
    Current Weight: 144
    Challenge Goal Weight: 126
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 126
    My Motivation: Getting to my ugw and looking good
    My Plan: Eat anything within the calories mfp calculated for me and try to walk more
  • AnnaC15
    AnnaC15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Anna
    Height 5'3
    Current weight: 159
    Challenge goal weight: 148
    Ultimate goal weight: 140
    Motivation: vacation in June.
    Plan: log daily. Exercise 2-3 times a week. Stop eating earlier.

• Mjtckwnow
    Options
    SazFour wrote: »
    Name: Sarah
    Height: 5'6
    Current Weight: 144
    Challenge Goal Weight: 126
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 126
    My Motivation: Getting to my ugw and looking good
    My Plan: Eat anything within the calories mfp calculated for me and try to walk more

Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.