March Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* Sam that's amazing, great job!!!
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow @samlovesthesnow!! Amazing loss! You'll reach your next mini goal in no time! So happy for you!

My March was pretty bad:

2/28: 127.2
    3/31 goal: 122
    3/31 weight: 127.8

Can't win them all, I suppose. Looking forward to setting next month's goals, and to hopefully achieving them! Love this group so much!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great job @samlovesthesnow! Stay positive @pezhed no doubt you'll smash your goals in April.

I am happy with my March, the challenge is going to be keeping my head on straight to sustain the momentum now. I can't tell you how many times I've crushed it for 2-3 weeks, then derailed in the past year or two. It feels right this time, so I am anxious to take on April.

3/8: 277
    3/30: 267.4
    3/31 Goal: 271
    3/31: 268.9 (Oops! I may have over indulged on FroYo and Chips and Salsa last night!)
  • krizaten33
    krizaten33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job Sam and Sheilanne!....I am ready to move forward to being Awesome in April!
  • 1fit_mamma
    1fit_mamma Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! Some great numbers , but also just being part of this and tracking consistently always pays off in the end- bring on next month!

I am feeling like I had a B+ month, logged my food almost daily, exercised more than I have since my daughter was born, and finally starting to feel in the zone. Lost 5.5lb's which I'm pretty happy with, definitely have the capacity to lose more in a month (I had some slip-ups) so will be setting another tough target for April.

3/1: 211
    3/31 205.7

Missed my goal by a few lb's but still pretty happy! Now just have to work off the 'woohoo march challenge over' party I have over the weekend...
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Figured I'd post this for the end of the month. MAN I wish weight LOSS was this steady.

139nlzj4197r.jpg
  • 1fit_mamma
    Options
    @VeryKatie what is the app you use again for weight trends? Sorry I know you posted it somewhere, just can't find it
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
  • 1fit_mamma
    Options
    Thanks @VeryKatie!
This discussion has been closed.