Daily Meals/ Exercise

Options

Replies

• CalorieCounterGuy
    CalorieCounterGuy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Maybe I can buy a man purse or a fanny pack and sneak my healthy popcorn in, then I will really get the girls!

• AlligatorPete
    AlligatorPete Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    2rwaog7.jpg
    t05937.jpg

A few of the things I stocked up on to get me through this. The cold brew coffee and almond milk is sooooo tasty with less than 30 calories for a glass and NO sugar. This will help me steer clear of Starbucks double shots :s

Dude, those Green Giant boxes are a staple. They're so easy. On a busy day I'll can buy a rotisserie chicken from the grocery and weigh out 6oz to eat with those veggies. It's shocking how time and calorie efficient it is.
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes! My freezer I'd absolutely full of these little steamed veggies. This is how I'm gunna survive these 30 days lol
  • Baphometta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    20gfo9h.jpg
    For the next few meals I'm eating taco bowls. This pico makes everything excellent and will be my freshness replacement for sour cream.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im mostly on a vegan diet but eat fish twice a week. I eat prunes, blueberries, dates for snacks and try to eat as much veggies as possible.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I'll also be eating a mostly vegan diet (I know vegan is a lifestyle shh). I just don't like milk or milky stuff (once in a blue moon I might have ice cream) except for sour cream and cheese, which are the first to go on a diet lol.
  • AlligatorPete
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    20gfo9h.jpg
    For the next few meals I'm eating taco bowls. This pico makes everything excellent and will be my freshness replacement for sour cream.

Oh mercy this looks delicious too. Leaving the gym now, trying to resist eating an entire animal :neutral:
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Starting strong, guys!

Here's my lunch for tomorrow, which is the leftovers of din-din today. Tofu stir fry and roasted eggplant.

ej2h67nra28s.jpg
  • Baphometta
    Options
    That looks SO GOOD :#
  • AlligatorPete
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good job everyone! Pork and veggies here! (Hope the link works)

sQclMMp.jpg
  • Baphometta
    Options
    Good job everyone! Pork and veggies here! (Hope the link works)

sQclMMp.jpg
    That's a gorgeous meal :* I'm a sucker for a well-presented plate
  • Erotyka
    Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Day 2!! Day 2 was a quiet studio day, so just my basic walk there and back. I had a prominent breakdown in the office of one of the lecturing staff today so think I'll go easy on myself tonight and pick up the strength training again tomorrow.

Food... wraps, corn and vegan fillet things! Lazy but effective. Had to double up on corn as I was a little calorie-shy.

And now... for an evening with WoW to unpack my brain a little bit.
  • CalorieCounterGuy
    CalorieCounterGuy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    pra32qopdb07.jpg

These all look so good! Mine is rather boring but I like it
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I love super ripe bananas :p
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I'm going to Kobe's today for a friend's birthday. This diet is about to derail lol
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My first two days sucked badly. I havent been having the motivation oe energy to exercize or eat balanced at all . From having to go to and fro trying to save our family from an eviction and handling my two children. To make thibgs worse my husband and I are back to arguing. Today i over ate and ent over my calories again.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    Live struggles always push self improvement of. The back burner. I try to remind myself that self improvement makes me feel so much better, a that feeling better about yourself makes you able to handle things a lot better. Set attainable goals and don't be too hard on yourself.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @rodsteph777 Be easy on yourself. This is a hard time and maybe you don't need the added stress. You have bigger fish to fry, like keeping a roof over your family's head while keeping your bonds strong (which can be hard even in easy times!).

Eat nutritiously as possible and get sleep so you can get through this! I'm cheering for you!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Broccoflower?!

It looks very healthy and crunchiful, my lunch (6 hours ago) was spinach and pea soup and then 5 hours of cake dodging because it was some generous *kitten* 's birthday.