Daily Meals/ Exercise

Options

Replies

• CalorieCounterGuy
    CalorieCounterGuy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    incendiumx wrote: »

You and me both brother. I've started adding in a tbsp of coconut oil or a serving of peanut butter at the end of the eating window if I'm low. 2 or 3 days in a row MFP was yelling at me because I only ate like 1100 calories.

I wouldn't worry TOO much provided to get enough protein.

Oh MFP was yelling at me so bad, I was like I'M SORRY!! and I rushed to the kitchen and ate a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter as well and whatever else I could find. I was just wasn't hungry, geeeez.
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    kgvl9kyz2up6.jpg

Here is my lunch.. a bit later than most. But having salmon, vegetable soup, and dried peas.

Beautiful!!! That set up looks so zen
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @Baphometta How did you keep from just plowing through that? Good restraint!

@autumnleaf259 Such a tidy lunch! I hope it tasted as good as it photographed.
  • autumnleaf259
    autumnleaf259 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well it was leftover salmon, which never tastes as good as fresh does, but it was good with the soup.
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    I drank breakfast this morning.

Okay, it was coffee, but it sounds tougher when I put it that way.

I made my very favorite breakfast for lunch, though! I love a spicey, savory breakfast:

r21ttpwb7qw6.jpg

• Baphometta
    Options
    THAT LOOKS SO GOOD
  • Baphometta
    Options
    21axo5i.jpg

Blue corn chips, guac, and salsa. Learning to measure my portions has been really helpful
  • Baphometta
    Options
    2nkqtdl.jpg

Dinner is mashed cauliflower (frozen/steamed) and my homemade onion and Portobello gravy, some steamed cheesy broccoli and frozen steamed broccoli macaroni assembled to look like I cooked. There's some chikn buffalo strips and some baked red potatoes with soy sauce in there as well. Very filling, I definately didn't finish.
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    Man, that looks delicious. Portobello gravy is seriously yummy.
  • buffinlovin
    buffinlovin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    s8numulhaykh.jpg

Meal prepped for the week :) mister gets the chicken thighs and I get the chicken breasts. About 1.25 cups of broccoli roasted with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, and baby carrots steamed with some margarine and brown sugar glaze.
  • socalnikki22
    socalnikki22 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    My goals have me drinking two smoothies/protein shakes a day for meal replacements. I usually just will buy a couple bags of frozen fruit and make smoothie packs that are pre-portioned, add almond milk and protein powder. Voila. For dinner I will make something big that will last me 3-5 and portion it out. Last week it was pasta with ground turkey, sauce, mushrooms, and onions. This week its deconstructed cabbage rolls which uses ground turkey, shredded cabbage, sauce, onions, and some other stuff. For snacks I make my own protein packs or eat a Greek yogurt. So lots of repetition.

I'm still playing around with my protein powders and just trying to see what works best for me. I've tried simply inspired vegan powder and this week I'm trying Quest.
  • incendiumx
    incendiumx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Breakfast time! 1drvjjvbkvvv.jpg
  • Baphometta
    Options
    My goals have me drinking two smoothies/protein shakes a day for meal replacements. I usually just will buy a couple bags of frozen fruit and make smoothie packs that are pre-portioned, add almond milk and protein powder. Voila. For dinner I will make something big that will last me 3-5 and portion it out. Last week it was pasta with ground turkey, sauce, mushrooms, and onions. This week its deconstructed cabbage rolls which uses ground turkey, shredded cabbage, sauce, onions, and some other stuff. For snacks I make my own protein packs or eat a Greek yogurt. So lots of repetition.

I'm still playing around with my protein powders and just trying to see what works best for me. I've tried simply inspired vegan powder and this week I'm trying Quest.

Man you've really got this stuff figured out. I admire your preparedness :o

I find I always have a lot of repetition when I'm dieting. That's just kinda part of the routine you gotta get in.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    s8numulhaykh.jpg

Meal prepped for the week :) mister gets the chicken thighs and I get the chicken breasts. About 1.25 cups of broccoli roasted with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, and baby carrots steamed with some margarine and brown sugar glaze.

Man you're a professional. This is legit
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone , i forgot to take a picture of my lunch today but it was brown rice, sauteed mushroms and garbanzo soup. I did good yesterday. No white rice!!
  • incendiumx
    Options
    My lunch! muwtmtgvh2fj.jpg
  • Baphometta
    Options
    Avocados and hot sauce are my favorite combo ahhhh
  • incendiumx
    Options
    Today, no breakfast as I was in no way hungry. Cup of coffee and my first 16oz of water.
    Lunch packed. 4 hard boiled eggs, an avocado, and 3oz of cheese. Pickles and celery for snacks :)
  • Baphometta
    Options
    That's a really well put together meal. I put together a few steamed veggies meals to make it look like I cooked lol.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I have honestly done nothing but play Zelda since I got it, but I did discover that I can exercise while holding the controller lol. Determined to get fit even though I'm a lazy mess :p