KaHee's Journey of Self-Love & OMAD

Replies

• KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    rs2332 wrote: »
    Wow food looks great! i purposefully dont look at food because it makes me hungry :) i am in search for a high protein nut butter at this point

I know a lot of my fitness friends eat this stuff: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nuts-n-more/fortified-nut-butter-spread.html?PLASKU=NUTS2490296&mcid=CG_PLA_US_GS_nuts_n_more&bbdevice=c&bbtargetid=120147270000109088&catargetid=120147270000109088&cadevice=c&gclid=CMv_iamD3tICFQyAfgodrg0G5A
  • KetoKaHee
    No food picture tonight folks! I just had 4 boring hard boiled eggs I had left over. ha! Not hungry at all today, probably because I stuffed myself silly last night. I read some of the other forums on MFP and I am really sad at all the bad information that is floating around. People killing themselves with so much exercise and having other people tell them to do more cardio to lose weight. It is very frustrating.
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    You about have me convinced to modify my workout routine. I've been getting in 30 min on the elliptical every chance I get, I think I may start alternating days of elliptical with bodyweight exercises.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I think I believe that the weights might be best for helping with weight loss over cardio but I just plain like the cardio (running and biking). It helps me so I can hike up the mountains a lot easier. I think weights help there too but not as much with that kind of task.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I wish I could be full after 4 hard boiled eggs :p
  • KetoKaHee
    I am down 7lbs and starting my 3rd week of OMAD! Whoo hoo!

March 1st weight: 126.2lbs
    March 6th: Started OMAD
    March 20th: 119.2lbs
    Goal weight: 112-115lbs (I'll see how I feel at 115lbs and then adjust from there)

I feel like I have overcome a lot of the growing pains with this eating schedule and now I am super focused and having fun with OMAD. Thanks everyone for helping me stay on track! Let's do this!!
  • KetoKaHee
    I have lost 7lbs so far and starting my 3rd week of OMAD! Whoop Whoop!

March 1st weight: 126.2
    March 6th: Started OMAD
    March 20th: 119.2

I feel like I have overcome the growing pains of OMAD and I am laser focused to hit my goal next month. I'm excited and really enjoying this process. Thank you everyone for your help and support! I could not have done it without you ALL!! #blessed
  • KetoKaHee
    edited March 2017
    I have lost 7lbs and starting my 3rd week of OMAD! Whoop Whoop! I was 126.2 pounds on March 1st and this morning I weighed in at 119.2lbs! My goal weight is 112-115lbs! I'm super focused to hit my goal next month. Thank you all for your support!!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    I have lost 7lbs and starting my 3rd week of OMAD! Whoop Whoop!

That's great! Also, your food pictures are mouthwatering.
  • KetoKaHee
    jvcinv wrote: »

Thanks! I figured if I only eat once it better be GOOD!!
  • Brendalea69
    jvcinv wrote: »

Thanks! I figured if I only eat once it better be GOOD!!

I agree 100% If it doesn't taste good it's not worth eating!!! :)
  • Brendalea69

Awesome!!! :)
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member

Crushing it!!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Doing great!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    wohoooo
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member

Great job losing, and great job keeping me motivated! How were the workouts this weekend?
  • KetoKaHee
    edited March 2017
    Vanguard1 wrote: »

Great job losing, and great job keeping me motivated! How were the workouts this weekend?

It's so funny. On Saturday I always feel like I'm dragging but I always push through. I think I'm just tired from the end of the week. But on Sunday it is a whole different ballgame. I have so much intensity and power it is awesome. I hope my Saturdays will turn into that soon. It is very weird and hard to not workout like I used too....but so far my plan is working out. When I get into maintenace mode I will definitely increase my pump sessions ha!

I'm totally feeling like I want to eat something "bad" today, not sure why but the sad part is that I really can't stray from my healthy food options because I have horrible tummy issues. Sometimes I feel like my body needs a break from the strict diet. I'm a prisoner to healthy food ha!! I'm trapped...get me out of here and give me some chocolate!!! I worked so hard to stay within the ketogenic diet because it is what makes me feel the best, just a personal preference. It isn't for weightloss because I really didn't start losing until I implemented OMAD. I really do think it is good to have a splurge day for mulitple reasons, sadly I can't have one or I have to pay the price which isn't worth it. Someone......please have a piece of cake for me today.....ha!! I'll be fine. I'll white knuckle it and drink my tea today and pout.
  • Brendalea69
    You could still splurge all day but just eat foods that you can tolerate :) I would love to eat cake for you, maybe on Saturday I will :p
  • KetoKaHee
    You could still splurge all day but just eat foods that you can tolerate :) I would love to eat cake for you, maybe on Saturday I will :p

Yes!! For me that is a lot of macadamia nuts! Those little suckers are tasty. In my mind they are chocolate covered ha ha!
  • KetoKaHee
    Chicken thighs and a huge salad! b2snrqtvpv2f.jpg