Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    We both had eggs tonight :p
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    So I did my first Spin class in over a year and it was so much fun! It kicked my butt. It is only 45 minutes with lots of intervals which was perfect. I like doing these classes since I really hate cardio and with the music and group energy it makes the time go by fast! It still was a struggle since I don't have the energy due to the fasting, however, I make sure and have 2 meals on the weekend so all is good! I had the delicious omelette shown above and tonight I'm doing date night with my fiance and I'm getting a huge steak! I hope to be adding a couple of spin classes during the week along with some weight training!! I'm really getting into this! Whoo hoo! My goal is to lose 2 pounds before this month is over so my next weigh in will be on the 31st! Wish me luck!
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    We both had eggs tonight :p

I know I saw that!!! Ha! Great minds think alike!
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    That's awesome you can spin for that long, I don't exercise until I've eaten my meal because I would probably pass out :p Enjoy your steak tonight and good luck on your weigh in :)
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    So I did my first Spin class in over a year and it was so much fun!

Wow. My first spin class I wanted to cry. Then I had to mop up the literal puddle of sweat under the bike.
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    16 ounce steak!! So good! It cost a fortune so I ate it all! Ha!
    7m0h1z3jj3jq.jpg
  • flanaganjim1
    flanaganjim1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My God, Keto, your meals look like spreads from Gourmet Magazine. You obviously are the kind of person who, when she decides to do something, she does it right. Mazel Tov!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Yummm!!! :p
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    After that huge steak I prepped a vegetarian dish for tonight. Meatless Monday! I'll get enjoy this tonight at 7pm!
    I also made cucumber noodles. Fun! 9jbon28xlkxe.jpg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That looked great!
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    So that huge salad I had last night was delicious but I'm not used to eating so much ruffage and I woke up with a huge destended stomach. I looked like I was 6 months pregnant. Ugh! I hate how sensitve my stomach is!!

I think I eat so healthy but my body just turns against me sometimes. I am bloated and puffy everywhere. And I know I wasn't supposed to step on the scale until Friday but I was curious and I'm up 2lbs. My body does NOT want to get lower than 120 pounds ever! I know that it isn't fat but it is still discouraging since I have been doing so well. I hate not hitting goals so we will see what Friday brings.

I'm going to go back to eating strict Keto since it is the only thing that doesn't hurt my stomach. Which means more fat, protein and less carbs...even veggies in my case. I think it is pretty sad that I can't even eat a healthy salad. I mean look at it.....it is not like I had a bunch of crazy stuff on it.

Enough complaining! Even though I feel a little defeated and annoyed I'm not giving up! I'm never giving up and I will get to my goal. I know it won't happen overnight so I will be patient and ride this crazy journey of self acceptance and health.

I've totally ruined my system with all the crazy dieting that I did in the past and I'm paying for it now. Fasting has a lot of benefits and I hope to heal my body through this process!

Thanks everyone for being my support system! I could not do this without you!!

Love, KaHee (Keto....the OMAD Hornet) Ha ha...that's for you @leveejohn
  • Nutbutt24
    Nutbutt24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If you don't eat a lot of veggies in the first place, the bacteria in your gut aren't going to react so well and cause bloating. If you are going to eat veggies, I would add them in slowly. I'm sure all the bloat weight will come off fast!
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    If you don't eat a lot of veggies in the first place, the bacteria in your gut aren't going to react so well and cause bloating. If you are going to eat veggies, I would add them in slowly. I'm sure all the bloat weight will come off fast!

You are so right!! Thank you. Yeah...I ate a ton in one sitting and won't make that mistake again!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You shouldnt have weighed, You're probably just holding on to water from all that salad...You got this!!! :)
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    @brendagaudette I know!! Why did I do it haha! I'm incorporating another 48 hour fast this week! I chose to do that instead of a spin class. Thanks for your support!
  • leveejohn
    Options
    May want to slowly add veg back as suggested, also consider the enzymes and probiotics in my supplements picture. Go get 'em, Hornet!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    @KetoKaHee I'm intrigued by your 48 hour fasting. Wondering if I could do it ...
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    @amflautist I actually was inspired by @brendagaudette since she does one every week. I tried it for the first time last week and it wasn't hard at all. I was so surprised but I was 3 weeks into OMAD so that helped a lot. I'm sure you could do it but I would just get used to doing OMAD for a while first! I'm all about baby steps!!
  • leveejohn
    Options
    Had an interesting discussion with wifey about your difficulties with that veg meal. I married into a family of delicate digestive systems. My sister-in-law has trouble with fresh vegetables bought at the store. Bloats and feels ill whether it's cooked or raw.

If she buys local produce from a farmer's market, buys frozen, or grows her own she doesn't have a problem. No idea why, maybe the parrafin used for shine? Maybe the way they let fresh veg ripen?

I don't know all we do to our food, and don't really want to go down that rabbit hole, but I do know this. Every time I went to Europe, weight fell off me.

Maybe try buying veg from different sources, along with the other things I mentioned, would help.