Sandy's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much @barbheart, @brittdee88, @blambo61, and @katjustkat! It feels so awesome :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    #inspiration #goals
  • wsandy8512
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Well, I gained 1.2 pounds, lol. I knew it was coming, but that's okay! I would've had at least a one pound loss had it not been for the pizza, pepsi, and tortilla chips I chowed on yesterday because I was 174.7 yesterday morning. It's all good though, I'm not bummed out at all! My hubby is taking me to The Global Grill tonight, I'm so freaking excited! Bring on the tapas and drinks! Mmmmm, mmmm

Also, for my 50 pounds lost milestone, I rewarded myself with a cut and color. No, I didn't get pink highlights, it's from the umbrella lol :-)

6tahs29l3grq.jpg
    mizt0aev1lry.jpg
    xkxxjh96mmt1.jpg

93epbn893seu.png
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pictures Sandy.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @tlblanksfit thank you :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGGGGGGGG SANDY!!! It turned out AMAZING! Great cut for your face shape! <3<3<3
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everything.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 and @jvcinv thank you
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Love love love the hair! And I love that top too... Tapas and drinks sounds awesome - that was actually our plan for tonight (it was more specifically tapas and wine) but I think we are now going to a local pub to watch a band...

About the gain - if you're anything like me it will be gone tomorrow (mine disappeared today) because your body is a b1tch and knows it's weigh-in day! :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful, Sandy!
    That cut is absolutely adorable! :smile:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Love love love the hair! And I love that top too... Tapas and drinks sounds awesome - that was actually our plan for tonight (it was more specifically tapas and wine) but I think we are now going to a local pub to watch a band...

About the gain - if you're anything like me it will be gone tomorrow (mine disappeared today) because your body is a b1tch and knows it's weigh-in day! :)

Thank you, Sarah. We went to our local fun place downtown afterwards and watched a band.

Yep, probably tomorrow it'll be gone. But I do need to tighten up a bit. lol

• wsandy8512
    Options
    @brittdee88 thank you :-)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    My husband and I had a blast on our night out! Sorry I didn't take any food pictures, but pulling out my phone while eating a romantic dinner didn't seem appropriate.

Anyhoo, we split some tapas, a main plate and dessert. Our tapas were creamed bacon and brussel sprouts that were like little bites of heaven! Then crispy spicy chicken wings with raspberry pepper sauce served over warm oatmeal and thinly sliced radishes. I cannot even describe how awesome this combination was... oatmeal and radishes with wings? You'll just have to trust me when I say the flavors went perfectly together! Main meal was the most tender steak we have ever eaten, perfectly marbled 10 oz Wagyu Ribeye with garlic mashed potatoes and summer vegetables. It was to die for! Lastly, 3 scoops of gourmet made ice cream, one scoop each of pecan, banana, and cantaloupe. I can't even! Creamy, flavorful, delicious!! We also had a few drinks. I had two Sunkissed Martinis and a Million Dollar Coffee, then we went to listen to a band and I had a couple Malibu and pineapple drinks.

Time to tighten up on my eating now, we've had a lot of fun this week with my hubby's return, and that's okay! But, overdoing these things will pile on the pounds if I'm not mindful and I don't want that to happen. Enjoying in moderation is key, after all.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Your hair cut is so cute and stylish. Isn't great to feel cute again? What a meal you had! Who can say they eat like that and lose 50 pounds! When you're ordering you're thinking what the waitress is thinking..." wow she is blessed with a fast metabolism". Ha so cool we can eat like that every once in a while. You really lost fast...50 since March right? That's awesome!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Second that. What Kat said. 50# since March is super awesome!!! And I'm glad you had such a lovely evening with your husband. I toast you both.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a super fun night! We ended up staying home for some reason, just had a few drinks and ate yummy homemade pizza and played pool... Next weekend I'm determined not to be lazy and we are going out!!!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo Sandyyy! Congratulations on the 50 pound mark!! You are going to go way beyond this :smiley: You look fantastic :smiley:<3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    katjustkat wrote: »
    Your hair cut is so cute and stylish. Isn't great to feel cute again? What a meal you had! Who can say they eat like that and lose 50 pounds! When you're ordering you're thinking what the waitress is thinking..." wow she is blessed with a fast metabolism". Ha so cool we can eat like that every once in a while. You really lost fast...50 since March right? That's awesome!

Thanks, Kat! One day maybe someone will think I have a fast metabolism, but I'm still fat, so I don't think I'm there yet, lol. It's okay though, I know I'm getting healthier. I know I have a ways to go. I do love my haircut and style though, it really helps me feel pretty along the way to better health :-)

• wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Sounds like a super fun night! We ended up staying home for some reason, just had a few drinks and ate yummy homemade pizza and played pool... Next weekend I'm determined not to be lazy and we are going out!!!

Now, see, I think you should say that you plan on being lazy next weekend by going out. lololol Staying home and cooking for yourself takes work after all! LMAO
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    mikseyniha wrote: »
    Woohoooo Sandyyy! Congratulations on the 50 pound mark!! You are going to go way beyond this :smiley: You look fantastic :smiley:<3

Thanks, Niha :-)