Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My husband lost most his hair by 25.

And I love the hair cut Sandy!

Our poor fellas. I'm not complaining, it bothers my hubby it doesn't bother me at all. He's still just as handsome and sexy to me as when he had a head full of hair. :)

Thank you, Sammy!

• wsandy8512
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    My fiancé is 31 and I don't think his hair will be going any time soon. It's SUPER thick and curly.

Nice, he's one of the fortunate ones then :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I love breakfast foods!! I didn't have any biscuits, but a couple of pieces of toast did the trick for an awesome meal of sausage gravy over toast with scrambled eggs and baby kale. Nomnomnom!!

My Thursday routine, because I normally have my meals around 11-12, is to open my window at 9am and be finished at 10am so I have plenty of fasting time before my weekly Friday weigh-in. :-)

jomnyrv5lo8u.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGGGGGGGG BISCUITS AND GRAVYYYYYYYYY - I worked at Bob Evans for like 8 years so I'm spoiled to theirs, but I love all of 'em! I'm going to try to fast tonight, and I'm going out with friends tomorrow night, but SATURDAY MIGHT BE B&G NOW!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, all I would need is an eating window of about 3 minutes for that plate.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »
    Oh yeah, all I would need is an eating window of about 3 minutes for that plate.

:D:D:D TRUE STORY!!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    My husband lost most his hair by 25.

And I love the hair cut Sandy!

Our poor fellas. I'm not complaining, it bothers my hubby it doesn't bother me at all. He's still just as handsome and sexy to me as when he had a head full of hair. :)

Thank you, Sammy!

Yeah, hair, no hair - doesn't make a difference to me!
  • minigrrll
    Options

:D:D:D TRUE STORY!!!

Same!! :neutral:
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Your pre-WI strategy is brilliant!
  • wsandy8512
    edited August 2017
    Options
    OMGGGGGGGGGGG BISCUITS AND GRAVYYYYYYYYY - I worked at Bob Evans for like 8 years so I'm spoiled to theirs, but I love all of 'em! I'm going to try to fast tonight, and I'm going out with friends tomorrow night, but SATURDAY MIGHT BE B&G NOW!

I LOVE Bob Evans, we don't have them down here. I agree that their B&G are awesome!! All of their food is though. :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options

Lolol, it took me about ten, but I purposely made it last that long because that was it for me today.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yummy, love me some breakfast :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Your pre-WI strategy is brilliant!

Thanks, Britt! Figure that's close enough to almost be like I did a 24 hour fast before weigh in, even if a few minutes off. :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yummmm! You can tell that we all take pretty good care of making our one meal delish! One shot and it's over so we better not screw up >:) I think I'm gonna have to have a....PANCAKE night! ya! Geee thanxxx a lot Sandy :p
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Oooo, pancake night is a great idea!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow! great loss and...like you said...no sweat in the jet. Not deprived and getting results= satisfaction & a routine that you will want to do the rest of your life. Me too...I get what I want once a day and that totally makes me happy. Getting what I wanted 3 times a day was a recipe for total mental turmoil for me.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yes you should be proud!!! Very soon you'll be in the 160's :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaaay, Sandy!!!
    I love your chart :)
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Sandy you continue to impress. Way to go.