Daily Accountability Check-in

Options
Scochrane86
Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
I am so mad at myself for becoming so lazy with my Keto. I have been stretching my carbs more and more and am just frustrated, with no one but myself.
I need a kick in the @$$.
Needing a place to check in each day and keep myself accountable. Starting today, I packed a lunch full of pepperoni, sliced chicken and cheese. Started my morning with coffee and HWC.
My nights were always my downfall and I had been doing so well, but I find myself wanting to go back to old ways.
Just got to shake it off and get back at it!

Replies

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

Nights are my downfall too. I do great at work all day, great at dinner actually thanks to a very supportive husband, but after dinner I've been having a glass or two of wine...which doesn't work *for me*. I know, I need to just stop buying the stuff.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I'll join! Today is my first day of keto after months of see sawing back and forth, and I'm up ten pounds. So, I'm all for some accountability!

I'm Lori, pleased to meet you!
  • Cadori
    Options
    I'll join! Today is my first day of keto after months of see sawing back and forth, and I'm up ten pounds. So, I'm all for some accountability!

@SuperCarLori You got this Lori-Lor-Lor!!!
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'll join in too! I've been consistent on not eating badly for 3 or 4 days now. I'm pretty determined and trying prelogging foods.
  • Scochrane86
    Options
    tayusuki wrote: »
    I'll join in too! I've been consistent on not eating badly for 3 or 4 days now. I'm pretty determined and trying prelogging foods.

Great to have you!!
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Cadori wrote: »

@SuperCarLori You got this Lori-Lor-Lor!!!

:)<3<3:)
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Ok- I'm in too. .... I did 10 days straight great, then was hit with medical stuff that screwed me up. I always have issues getting back into it. Tomorrow is day one--- again.

Been there, done that, many times. :D The important thing is that we pull ourselves back up and give it another try. Let's all kick some *kitten* here!
  • Scochrane86
    Options
    Day 1 had been a success. I just need to get through the dreaded evening cravings. I am pretty full and satisfied so I think I will be ok :)
  • Cadori
    Options
    4/20/17 - So far today I have had coffee with heavy cream and will have 1-2 more through the day. I have coconut milk/chia pudding with blackberries, hemp hearts and cocoa nibs for lunch, and will have a bunless double cheeseburger for dinner. THIS IS OUR DIET PEOPLE!!!

Delicious.
  • 1thankful_momma
    1thankful_momma Posts: 298 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    4/20- rough night, but not going to use it as an excuse -- successful start to the day. yay me.
    I decided to start the day with steak. feels like a good decision. :-)
    weighed myself, not great, but not horrible. I need to have my starting point accurate for future weigh ins.
  • Scochrane86
    Options
    4/20/17
    Night ended with about 2 cups of micro popcorn.... a new day today. Starting with coffee and HWC - have some tasty burgers waiting at home for me for lunch.
  • ghostpepper
    ghostpepper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down for this.
    I fell way off track cause my man and I have been working a lot, buying a home, and I had a birthday that led to a lot of drinking and bar food.
    I was up about 8lb on the 10th, and yesterday my bathroom scale just stopped working so I don't know where I'm at now. I feel amazing though after ten days I'm sleeping well again and have the energy you exercise.
    Going strong again, prepping meals for the week. Need to keep at it when we move... :)
  • 1thankful_momma
    1thankful_momma Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    4/20/17
    Night ended with about 2 cups of micro popcorn.... a new day today. Starting with coffee and HWC - have some tasty burgers waiting at home for me for lunch.

I have found that I have to keep popcorn and nacho cheese sauce out of the house for the first 10 days or I just give in to them.... I don't know why, but they are my weakness.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Day two..so far I'm smashing it! I've done five laps around the pond so far, cleaned the bathroom, finished the laundry, put the roast in the crockpot, threw some thighs in the oven and now I'm taking a break on the couch. I've eaten eggs and bacon so far.
  • ruthlessflower
    ruthlessflower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I let myself get wild yesterday, the day started so well but went to hell really quickly. Today is a better day. Will only have a small bite of the dark chocolate
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I have done a ton of yoyo dieting over the years and am now at yet another attempt at maintenance. I'm thrilled that it is going very well so far, but could definitely use the accountability since I've often been better at losing or gaining but not so great at maintaining long-term!
  • Scochrane86
    Options
    Day two..so far I'm smashing it! I've done five laps around the pond so far, cleaned the bathroom, finished the laundry, put the roast in the crockpot, threw some thighs in the oven and now I'm taking a break on the couch. I've eaten eggs and bacon so far.

Awesome day girl!!