Options
    Microscope May 2019
    Today’s Date: 5/8/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 148
    Today’s Weight: 159.6
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Finally a little better – about a gallon
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking
    Hours slept: 6ish (fitbit says 7.5 bc I took a nap)
    Description/Photo of Meals: Ended up having some peanuts and a few sunchips, and then a Culvers Double Butter Burger, and half a pint of Halo Top
    94oqlcuioc7i.png

Total cals – 1059
    Total deficit - 1110

pldwuty8try8.png

THURSDAY:

2.8 drop overnight! WOOT WOOT!
    LET THIS BE A LESSON! I ate SUPER clean and low cal Tuesday night but sucked at water all weekend through Tues…lost 1.4 overnight. Ate CRAP from fast food, and almost double the cals last night, had less steps, BUT finally had a good amount of water? 2.8 over night! BOOM!

Anywho, 0.6 over last week’s low, so I think I’ll be good to show a net loss  Whether or not it’ll be enough to get to 154, who knows…I’d be happy with any loss  Team lunch in a few mins…not sure if I’m going to fast or have a cal free ish salad type thing – either way I’ll fast tonight 

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG Culvers is on my weekend menu for sure.....so hungry for one of those lovelies....
    You are rockin' it girlfriend <3 proud of you!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    What a sweet loss! My goodness, that burger looks out of this world yummy! Wish we had this place around here, color me jealous!

I’m so proud of you, Steph! “Lahhhh... you bring meaning to my life, your the inspiration...” <<you may be too young to know that Chicago love song, but I don’t mean it in a “lesbian” way, not there’s anything wrong with that. Loll (I have watched too many Seinfeld episodes over the years. 😂
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG Seinfeld is my fave show ever.....Everything in life goes back to a Seinfeld quote :)<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That burger does look yummy. Don't have a Culver's in my neck of the woods. You are doing very good on the weight loss front. Don't doubt at all you will have a good net loss come tomorrow.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    OMG Seinfeld is my fave show ever.....Everything in life goes back to a Seinfeld quote :)<3

^^You got that right! 😂😂😝 We are always using quotes around here on top of little things that happen now and then where a show reference is brought up, in which case we use the quotes. lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOO I understood the reference, but your need to explain further was the cherry on top :D

Just goes to show that if you stick with the OMAD, even if it isn't in your line of focus, that the process works <3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOO I understood the reference, but your need to explain further was the cherry on top :D

Just goes to show that if you stick with the OMAD, even if it isn't in your line of focus, that the process works <3

I’m an over-explainer. 😂

So true about OMAD and i don’t really know the science around it, but sometimes your body just needs more food before it’ll let go of the weight.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

I’m an over-explainer. 😂

So true about OMAD and i don’t really know the science around it, but sometimes your body just needs more food before it’ll let go of the weight.

Yup and I was HELLA starving yesterday for NO REASON once I got home, so I knew something was off - got a little sleep and lots of water and some energy and my body gave in ;)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    WOO for that weight loss!!! Excuse me while I go drink more water lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMFAO right?!?!?! :p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! I think tomorrow's weigh in will a good one for you :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    OMG, you are doing amazing! Congrats! MIA for a while and when I got back, you are already in your 150s.. well done! :+1: What's Culvers? Is it something like Mc Donalds or Hungry Jacks? We do not have it here though :(

Happy Mother's Day, sweet lady <3
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello in the 150s :) Interesting about the water consumption.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YES RIGHT?! And JP Culver's is SUPER FANCY fast food that's cooked to order and it's DA BOMB LOL

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Microscope May 2019
    Today’s Date: 5/9/19
    Today’s Plan: Full Fast/super low cal Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 148
    Today’s Weight: 156.8
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Maybe 100 oz
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking
    Hours slept: About 8! FINALLY!
    Description/Photo of Meals: had some lettuce and cucs and pepperocinis at the team lunch and then ended up munching on some sugar frees (whoops LOL)
    Total cals – 209
    Total deficit – 2134

155.4 – so 1 pound even this week – not what I wanted but considering my non-compliance, I’ll take it.
    Not gonna sweat over a small loss this week – my stress levels and mentality were all over the place and my sleep was off…just in general my body was under a lotta pressure. Hopefully this upcoming week will be a little calmer and I can make up some ground in the quest for 148. 3 weeks to go so I’m going to have to avg almost 2.5 a week – given my current weight I think I’ll change my goal to anything under 150. That’s only 5.6 in 3 weeks which is much more realistic 

Fun weekend approaching with NOTHING on the calendar tomorrow (thank you SWEET BABY JESUS) and Mother’s Day events Sunday evening and staying at mama’s and going to work from there  Can’t wait to see how everyone else’s week ended – Ciao Bellas
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I hope it's a nice big stress free weekend for you! Congrats on the weight lost! A little bit lost is still a loss :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    I hope it's a nice big stress free weekend for you! Congrats on the weight lost! A little bit lost is still a loss :)

True dat! I'll take it :)

PS NSV - wearing a sweater I haven't worn since my lowest adult weigh almost 10 years ago :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Stephanie, one pound lost is still fantastic! And, especially with the numerous stressful situations life has thrown your way the past few weeks, on top of your sleep being off! Sleep really is crucial in day to day life. I feel great on one night of 7 hours, can’t imagine how much my life will improve WHEN (positive thinking, lol) it becomes regular.

Keep shooting for the stars, my beautiful friend! I totally think you’ll get to 148!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Hey I'll take 149.8 but 148 would be lovely - I think 1.5 a week when I'm this close to goal is plenty :)

(BUT AGAIN, I'd take the 148 if it came ;) )