Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're Mama is better <3

Sending good vibes your way!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    2 quick things:

1 - already got rid of that broker...and she went to someone brand freakin' new LOLOL serves her right LOL
    2 - I just noticed that on my FitBit you can see the two times when i sprinted OUT of work and sprinted INTO the hospital LMAOOOO
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Looks delish! I have a soft spot for Taco Bell.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    My husband would be so jealous of that taco Bell right now lol. He loves that stuff.......... Sigh.. a hard shell taco does sound good.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that your Mama is sable <3 Taco Bell...yum!!! Don't have Taco Bell here in our little town :( Have to go to Melbourne for that :yum: FitBit tell you everything :lol: Sending over quick healing vibes to your Mama <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/30/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 159.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not nearly enough..and I EMBRACED the freakin’ salt trust me LOL
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking
    Hours slept: 6.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had some cherry tomaters, celery, and peanuts at work – had shrimp and asparagus and ice cream after work. Salt on salt on salt…and then topped off with carbs…won’t be surprised if I don’t show a loss tomorrow LOL
    Total cals – 1244
    Total deficit - 926

u01pedu1s8bf.png

fsbe1hkb5ldi.png

WEDS -

Oh Weds...we meet again. 160 even today, so a 0.6 overnight gain...not worried about it...still had a deficit but ate at work and had SO much salt after...a low carb mini tonight should drop me 3-4 and then a fast Thursday should drop me even lower :) I'm changing my weekly goal to 155 simply out of greed and because I think I can get there :)

In other news:

1 - Mama is still in the hospital...physically she's fine but she's still having some delusions and hallucination-like symptoms...hopefully it's just carry-over from withdrawls from the muscle relaxers *sigh* we'll see

2 - Did you know that if you use the "print at UPS" thing when you return Amazon stuff, they track when it's scanned and issue the refund basically INSTANTLY!??! ITS AWESOME! Anywhooooo......LOL

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Glad your mom is better.....

The shrimp oh the shrimp looks oh so good.....

I bet your gonna meet that 155 by the week's end no doubt :)

It's hump day :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Glad your mom is better.....

The shrimp oh the shrimp looks oh so good.....

I bet your gonna meet that 155 by the week's end no doubt :)

It's hump day :)

TRUE DAT!!! I love shrimp - I'm just going to stick with the same meal tonight BUT skip the ice cream and snacks during that day...that and some good water intake should whoosh me a solid 3 pounds :)
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Oh yikes for your mom. Hopefully those stop for her soon.
    Oh man that shrimp and asparagus looks so good! Totally worth the smelly asparagus pee ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    Oh yikes for your mom. Hopefully those stop for her soon.
    Oh man that shrimp and asparagus looks so good! Totally worth the smelly asparagus pee ;)

I literally have never had that - and I eat asparagus a LOT...not one time with the smelly pee LOL
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Hope that your Mama is feeling much better now <3 Keep up the good work :+1: You will see 155 soon :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Omg, my apologies... Just realised that I spelt it wrongly. I meant stable and not sable on my 1st May post. So sorry 😢
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    @LiLee2018 lmao, I've never had smelly pee from asparagus either. But, I think foods affect everyone differently. So I hear ya. :-)

@mistymeadows2005 you are so, so close to your goal. Do you plan on sticking around here for your maintenance as well? If you left, I'd probably hunt you down because I really need you lol
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG I agree with @wsandy8512 you are PROHIBITTED TO LEAVE US. Period.
    You are allowed to start a maintenance thread but you can't leave us all here alone...…. <3
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Lol yall are lucky. It's like instantaneous for DH and I. As soon as that asparagus hits our lips, the asparagus smelling pee happens ;) lol
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    All the boys in my family have the stinky pee but I don't so it makes me wonder if it is a boy/guy thing??
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    PFFFT PLEASE....you think I'd survive without you people? LMAO you give me too much credit ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    And JP no worries babe, I knew what you meant <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    PFFFT PLEASE....you think I'd survive without you people? LMAO you give me too much credit ;)

Hard not to give too much credit to a woman whose name is next to "awesomesauce" in the dictionary. :-)

I'm so happy you plan on sticking around, hooray! :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

Hard not to give too much credit to a woman whose name is next to "awesomesauce" in the dictionary. :-)

I'm so happy you plan on sticking around, hooray! :-)

I would never abandon you, m'loves <3