No judging here ;)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Total judge free zone
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    I hope you are feeling better now as you were sick the other day! <3 Cheering you on to your 158!!! :+1:
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/24/19
    Today’s Plan: LC Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 161
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Better – over 100 oz but probs not over a gallon *sigh*
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of work walking
    Hours slept: 7.25
    Description/Photo of Meals: Chicken salad made with “crack” ranch and onions, eaten over lettuce, bone broth and some sugar free candy

Total cals – 1105
    Total deficit - 1216

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Meh, ended up munching a little at work…not particularly low carb stuff either LOL – had my OMAD with Hubs while watching the playoffs…fell asleep on the couch but he shoo-ed me into bed around 11:45 – good day overall 

fqmy9wwu2onz.png

Thursday:

159.8 :)

Only 0.2 over my low weight from last week, so tonight's loss will pretty much be my net loss (YAY!) and it's a water fast day (SHOCKER, it's Thursday LOL)!!!

Would've liked to have seen 158 today just for funsies, but that there "mini fast" was really just an OMAD LOL - I paid for it on the scale but that's ok :) 157 would be glorious (and would be a 2.8 loss for the week which would be on par with last week's only 0.6 *even though it was a weird week*)

Anywho, water fasting todayyyyyyy and tomorrow we're doing a fast food basketball night so I'm going to try to keep my fast-breaking to a minimum and save my cals for the evening - maybe I'll bring my grape tomatoes to munch on since I forgot them yesterday :) '

Hope everyone's progress is AWESOME!!!

<3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Great Job Steph! You are really showing us how it's done. Develop a plan, stick to the plan, and watch the plan work. So proud to be on the same team as you. Go Musketeers!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Great Job Steph! You are really showing us how it's done. Develop a plan, stick to the plan, and watch the plan work. So proud to be on the same team as you. Go Musketeers!!

Ditto, darling!!! #TeamMuskateers #TeamOMAD #OMADForTheWin
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are killing it girlie :) Proud Proud of you.

???? what is crack chicken salad????? :*
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You are killing it girlie :) Proud Proud of you.

???? what is crack chicken salad????? :*

Crack ranch is just homemade ranch (like mine) that the corner store near my house makes...I frequently stock up on it so I don't have to make it...it's just REALLY F**KING good ranch LOL - I use it instead of mayo because it stretches more and has more flavor to mix up with onions and canned chicken to make "chicken salad" and eat it on romaine boats :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that sounds amazing :) I love me some ranch...….I often use dressing instead of mayo as well...…..

Never made my chicken salad with it --but am totally gonna try it......
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    OOO some 'homemade' ranch sounds good.
    Yay for 150's again!!!
    Keep kickin butt!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM super easy recipe too - buttermilk, mayo, ranch seasoning (I use hidden valley)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    #preach I only use hidden valley ---one of those things you can't go cheap on.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    FOR REALS - salad dressing in general I refuse to cut corners on LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/25/19
    Today’s Plan: Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 159.8
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Better – DEF not enough, esp since I was fasting
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: 6.5 ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: Well was supposed to be nothing…ended up being about 100 cals in SF candy LOL – robbed me of 0.2 pounds LOL

Total cals – ~100
    Total deficit - 2393

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Hubs had great news the night before so we had a fun filled day of text exchanges :) Got my new topper last night more on that in my thread – good overall :bigsmile:

q4hgaaw7kmsy.png

FRIDAY:

158.2 :)

Not the 158 I wanted but that SF candy stole my 0.2 lbs! LOL!
    Meh whatever...still happy with a 1.4 pound loss on the week :)

I think I'll shoot for 156 - that's a push but if I ACTUALLY BEHAVE MYSELF >:D I might be able to pull it off :) it'll be my first "normal" week in a while so that'll help!

Other than being sick on Monday it was a fairly boring week but happy with my results - FAST FOOD TONIGHTTTTTTTTT yassssssss - #Coups! #CoupsForTheWin
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    What's the story on the topper?
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    What's the story on the topper?

F**KING FABULOUS! It said to wait 2 days to let it fully expand but it looked fine 3 hours later at bedtime so I made the bed and slept on it anyway! IT. WAS. GLORIOUS. And I think it's going to get better as it fully expands and settles.

Even Ced got on it before he left for work last night and was like "ok....I take it back....it's really nice" lol - glad I spent the extra few bucks and got the good one...I dig it <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If the scale says .6 or above I round it up but if its .4 or lower I round it down so YAY, that means you made it to your goal weight for the month!!! :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Way to go my sweet friend! I'm so proud of you, you are kickin' A S S and taking names along the way. :-)