Today’s Date: 4/12/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 160.2 (WOOT WOOT)
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Average
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Wedding stuff
    Hours slept: 8 ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: Rehearsal dinner, half a french dip, a few fried green beans, 2/3 of a burger, and some ice cream :)

Total cals – 2031
    Total deficit - 768

1ci1aa73qdar.png

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/13/19
    Today’s Plan: Free Eat
    Today’s Weight: NA
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Wedding stuff so LOTS OF WALKING
    Hours slept: 7.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Some cracker and cheese at mama's otherwise OMAD was sliced turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cheesy potatoes, corn, a yeast roll with butter, and a glass of Chardonnay that I managed to get before my B of a sister got to them and told them not to serve me LMFAO :D:D:D

Total cals – 2190
    Total deficit - 901

bq0lvsyhwkmb.png

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/14/19
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): NODDA - was up until 5 am with Ced LOLOL
    Description/Photo of Meals: Didn't really eat much until the end of the night but on principle Ced and I day drank all day to celebrate the wedding being over LOLOL - 1200 calories later LOL - anyway, had Culver's and Ice Cream for dinner :)

Total cals – 2390
    Total SURPLUS - 218

yln8yjzgy01p.png

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/15/19
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Even less than Sunday if that's possible LOL
    Hours slept: 8.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Logged the "Snacks" portion because it was in the middle of the night - I fell asleep at like midnight and then was up from 2ish to like 6ish with Ced (he keeps weird hours LOL)...and ate some NOM NOMs...a frozen burrito, ice cream, and a fried bologna sammich then - for my REAL meal (LOL) 2/3 of Qdoba chicken nachos (I'll have the rest tomorrow for mini fast) and more ice cream :)

wky5535achbu.png
    2awhm2xu2st0.png

Total cals – 3404
    Total SURPLUS - 1252

s7zpsi685bfh.png

Tuesday! 167 :)
    HI GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M BACK!!!

167 this morning - so 3 days to get off 7+ pounds :) Shouldn't be a problem at all, even with a short week because I'm carrying salt like a you-know-what LOL

I had a grand time! Here are some pictures - sorry they're giant...I dunno how to make them smaller and more manageable LOL

d4ts1t1p8k39.png
    xmant9uyjlxi.png
    ykmkz0cdkclx.png
    msj5h4jm7zdm.png
    d9ecvdfhzs0l.png
    02wnblt2w8iw.png

Funny story - Ced didn't get home from work early enough Friday to zip me up so I ran to the corner store (I used to work for the owners so I know all the girls) and had one of the girls zip me up - zipper broke :expressionless: had her just staple it up because I didn't have time or a back up outfit to change - plus I had a sweater throw :)

Got halfway there, realized I needed gas and to pee - bent down to set my clutch and stuff down - ripped out all the staples :expressionless: Finally just had the girls put like 5 big safety pins in it once I got to the restaurant LMAO - thank goodness I carry mad sewing kits LOL

OMAD Friday, pretty much OMAD sat too - Sun and Mon free eat - and BOY DID I! Seeing as I was STILL at a weekly deficit with Fri/Sats numbers - net deficit of like 200 cals - pretty darn good, frands :)

SO I have faith that I can get the 7 pounds off - I wanna get under 160 for the week and I think seeing as I really WAS last week but my dumb scale wouldn't show it at home, it should be fine :)

Mini fasting today and then either going to do a 72 hour or a SUPER LOW carb day tomorrow - we'll see what the scale says in the morning and make our determination from there - I'm sure that there's more to report but that's all I can think of right now because my brain's already fried from catching up on work LOLOL

I'll try to check everyone's threads yet today, but forgive me if I don't and hafta finish catching up tomorrow :)

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    First off... you looked so beautiful for the wedding! You are an absolute knock out, loved the dress, goes great with your hair!

Sounds like you had a nice time and let loose and just enjoyed the moments and the food that came with them. Your wee morning hours with Ced was too cute of a story.

I have faith that you’ll meet your goal and make it to 158! You’ve totally got this! Hugs sweet lady :)

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank you pretty lady! I got good feedback on both the weight loss AND the new hair color - that part was on a whim Friday and I did it myself :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    WHOOPS! Forgot these because they were in my SnapChat folder :) I was REAL proud of my hair - I did it myself both days LOL And mama is just a cutie LOL

zuu5fknmrccl.png
    jqk8avl2o7b9.png

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Beautiful <3 Love all the pictures, you look AWESOME :):):)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pics!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Firstly, OMG, one sexy look beautiful lady <3 Love the dress and your hairstyle! <3<3<3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG sorry I couldn't catch up last night (ball field) but wowser what gorgeous pics....Love the dress and your hair looks amazing.….You totally rocked out that wedding (even with your funny zipper busting stories)…...Your feeds sounded amazing as well ---you will totally get that water weight off by Friday---totally gonna happen :)…….

Glad you are back :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you teammmmmm <3

Weds, so sales meeting this morning but I'll weigh in after - unless the scale surprises me, we're going to plan a 72 hour (66, whatever you know what I mean LOL) to shed this RIDICULOUS amount of water weight (I can still feel it like WHOA this morning LOL).

Stay tuned for da updates

(and I promise I'll get caught up todayyyy)

:flowerforyou:
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/16/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Today’s Weight: 167
    Today’s Water Consumed:meh...MEHHHHH I suck LOL
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of walking at work
    Hours slept: Just short of 8
    Description/Photo of Meals: Leftover nacho filling eaten on romaine cups Ice cream, flavors of the day were oatmeal cookie, lemon cake, and birthday cake. Pics below – also ended up munching on some chips an hour after I fell asleep when I got up to pee – this happens sometimes and drives me nuts because it really is like half sleep walking! WTF LOL

8mgsnldu97ws.png
    xcfve1oittr1.png

Total cals – 949
    Total deficit - 1139

Your thoughts/comments on the day: BUSY BUSY day, as was expected – really sucked at water so didn’t have high hopes of flushing much salt out (I was right, ref my thread and today’s post) – other than that a perfectly fine day

vvyez7efshkn.png

WEDS:

Oh Wednesdays...how I loathe thee - I really do hate 'em, but I'll stay positive LOL

166 on the nose

Saw that one coming - munched on carb-heavy salty stuff half asleep - SUCKEDDD at water yesterday (already working on fixing that today) AND had a large mini fast to begin with - so we're sticking with the plan - 72 hour fast (it really working out to like 66 but again...y'all know what I mean...skipping 2 meals LOL) til after weigh-in Friday.

Sounds super easy to me right now actually...probably because I re-fed SO much at the end of the weekend AND because I'm still so bloated etc LOL. I don't see it being a problem so just going to focus on push push pushing water - aiming for 1.5 gallons today and tomorrow. Hoping to get down to 162.x tomorrow which would bode well for Friday :) That sounds like a lot but really shouldn't be too hard considering I had a 3 lb O/N loss last week off a mini fast LOL

Anyway, scout's honor I'll get caught up throughout today and be back on my normal schedule :) Hope y'all are making it through the week ok - love ya's!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You are doing well and I am sure your fast will be a huge success......I am water fasting again tomorrow as well in hopes for a good weigh in on Friday as well...…

The sleep eating has to suck --esp bc you can't really enjoy it :)…...I have a tendency to sleep walk especially when I am super stressed but I have never eaten (that I know of)……

Happy Hump Day girlie :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Donna, it's not really sleep walking because I do remember it, but it's trance-like, ya know? It does kinda suck but ah well...that's life I guess LOL - #fastlife let's GET IT!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Yay I love all the photos. You look amazing :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/17/19
    Today’s Plan: Ext Fast
    Today’s Weight: 166
    Today’s Water Consumed: Better, about a gallon, gotta get more today
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Description/Photo of Meals: Nodda (a few SF candies got in there LOL)

Total cals – 91
    Total deficit - 2027

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Tried REALLY hard to stick with tea and water but a few SF candies got in there ;) I’m not worried about it…doing a full fast tomorrow – busy, long work day, but good

o6duqq6het5g.png

THURSDAY
    162.2 :) 3.8 overnight :)

Gotta love a good flush! And flush did I ever! I didn't get quite as much water as I'd have liked, but I'm telling you I could literally FEEL the bloating difference from the time I fell asleep until the time I woke up LOLOL - this bodes well for tomorrow - only need 2.4 to get under 160 would which make me VERY happy for the week :) Anything more is just BONUS!!!

Forgot I promised Mama I'd make it out there before my Aunt Debbie goes home, so probably headed over there for the night tonight - it's easy to fast there if I go for an evening because it's after their dinner time when I get there and the routine is off enough that I don't get any cravings. Stay tuned on that LOL

Hope everyone is having a super start to their Thurs! Ciao for now!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    WOOHOO on that super whoosh girlie.....totally in place for another big one tonight...…
    Happy Friday eve :lol:
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes, Wowee Wowee. Awesome loss Steph! You should make your goal for sure with that loss.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your whoosh👍❤ Cheering you on to your 150s🎉👍❤
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you girls! My body seems to know the pattern now, which is nice...I'm hoping I can still pull enough for a net loss tomorrow...that alone would be a win!! :bigsmile:
  • NedlySunshine
    NedlySunshine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just read through your thread. You're absolutely incredible. I'm excited to watch you cross that finish line. Also, you're absolutely gorgeous!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you Ned!!! Such kind words <3

Welcome to the group, it's a STELLAR group!!!