Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank you dearrrrrrrrrrrrr - you'll be right there with us soon!!! :-D
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so! I'm about to copy/paste what you have listed and update my stats now yay lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    I sure hope so! I'm about to copy/paste what you have listed and update my stats now yay lol

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Start a new thread! New thread, new start, new attitude! :bigsmile:
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I love your enthusiasm. It's important to have fun along the way.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! :+1: Cheering you towards 158! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/8/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 162.6
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: a MISERABLY small amount - not even close to my 100oz min
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking, grocery shopping
    Hours slept: 8.75 - super rested yesterday
    Description/Photo of Meals: I went grocery shopping yesterday so I made mini-fast friendly kafta with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed taters :) Followed by 1/3 of a pint each of lemon cake, birthday cake, and black cherry Halo Top!

y06a370dwnfs.png
    cebk6u02rihb.png

Total cals – 718
    Total surplus - 1902

Your thoughts/comments on the day: I was SO PROUD of myself for A: Grocery shopping on a weeknight (like REAL grocery shopping, not just grabbing the thing I needed LOL) and B: coming up with a mini-fast friendly kafta with cauliflower mash! NOM NOM NOM

Also they had new flavors of Halo Top and I bought 14 of the them - I definitely spent like 50 bucks on ice cream LMAO

cyrwjozyh69e.png

TUESDAY:
    Only a 0.4 pound loss overnight

I'm not surprised - for a few reasons..
    A: Still a little sore today so I know I'm still holding water from lactic acid
    B: I SUCKED at water yesterday so I GUARANTEE that I'm still holding water from the salt of the weekend
    C: My meal was meat heavy yesterday and not low carb with the ice cream so my glycogen levels are still up

GOOD NEWS? That means it was 0.4 pounds of ACTUAL weight loss - that's something right? LOL

Anywho I hope to see the whoosh tomorrow - that being said - LADIES I HAVE TO ADJUST MY GOALS.

I forgot that both this week and next week are wonky because I took Fri and Mon off for my sister's wedding this weekend...SOOOOO I think I'm going to stay goal-less until next Tuesday's weigh in and see where we're at after the weekend

@LadyBlanks @volgirl1322 @wsandy8512 council, do you approve?

In other wedding-related news:
    1 - both my dresses came, they both fit, and I'mma pick which one I'm wearing to the wedding and rehearsal tonight :)
    2 - I'm trying really hard to woooosahhhhhhh because my mom is stressing me out asking me to do sh** for this wedding that I never agreed to and don't want to do...I shall stay strong and stand my ground and not let it sway my positivity in the rest of the areas of my life <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Ugh weddings. I hope whatever your mom is asking you to do is easy enough and not too stressful.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    Ugh weddings. I hope whatever your mom is asking you to do is easy enough and not too stressful.

NOT AT ALL LMAO - it's stressful stuff that involves staying extra days and staying in a 3 BR condo with like 15 other people....absolutely not.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Delicious looking food! $50 for Halo Top is a perfectly reasonable investment, IMHO. Lily's chocolate went on sale at Whole Foods and a grabbed... a few. Good luck with the wedding shenanigans. Hold your ground!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    asgentr wrote: »
    Delicious looking food! $50 for Halo Top is a perfectly reasonable investment, IMHO. Lily's chocolate went on sale at Whole Foods and a grabbed... a few. Good luck with the wedding shenanigans. Hold your ground!

WOOOOOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHH I shall try to hold my ground the best I can! The problem is Mama is one of my favorite people in the world and I hate disappointing her...but it's important that I know when to stand up for myself because doing what she wants would make me upset.

And yes, I think it was well worth it...that's a pint a night, plus a little for 2 weeks...that's reasonable.....riiiiiiiiiiight? :D
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Loved your meal pic, yummy and I am sure you are holding on to salt still.....
    Don't let the stress of the wedding get to you......prob easier said than done :) Take care of you by standing up for yourself......it is hard when it is your momma though!

Way cool that both your dresses fit...…

Of course we will allow you to move your weigh in...…

There is no limit on how much you can spend on Halo top ---it is worth every penny :)

OMG ---have you seen this? I am on the hunt for it....
    nksutzye6lbk.jpg
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

I forgot that both this week and next week are wonky because I took Fri and Mon off for my sister's wedding this weekend...SOOOOO I think I'm going to stay goal-less until next Tuesday's weigh in and see where we're at after the weekend

@LadyBlanks @volgirl1322 @wsandy8512 council, do you approve?

That is fine by me. Enjoy the wedding and try not to stress out too much. We don't want any negative effects from stress.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ok good agreed :) In my head I want 158 by EONW though :D:D:disappointed:

And Donna my eyesight is horrible and I can't read what that is but I PROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBABLY want it :D
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    LOL it is birthday cake flavored cool whip :) anything birthday cake makes me drool...…give me a spoon :)

From the site: "Based on photos of the dessert that people have already been sharing, the frozen topping features rainbow sprinkles and a millennial-pink hue. Plus, one serving (2 tablespoons) is just 25 calories.

So far, it seems the Birthday Cake Cool Whip is a bit hard to come by — it looks like it's currently available online at Hy-Vee and Schnucks. According to prices found online, an 8-ounce tub sells for just $2.39."

Never heard of the stores though, so hopefully this treat will make it to the south...…

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yeah I haven't either but I'd ANNIHILATE that thing - I'd eat the whole tub and it'd probs add up to more cals than the ice cream! LMAO
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Wow, your food looks so good! And well done on the .4 loss, that's fantastic!

I agree with everyone else, don't stress about the wedding! Woohoo on the clothes that you ordered, fitting, talk about a nice NSV! :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yasssssssss the dresses are lovely - I'll get pics of both this weekend :)

Yeah 0.4 on my current schedule is literally like a gain :D I'm used to over a pound (sometimes over 2) a day! LOL
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    LOL, hey, those little 0.# add up over time, so be nice to them.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Can't wait to see you rocking your dresses!!! And yep those small losses are still a loss for sure!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    LOL, hey, those little 0.# add up over time, so be nice to them.

LMFAO eventually! Most of the ups and downs during my week are water and glycogen, but HEY! It look purty on the scale :D:D