Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Agreed :) Mini fasts will do the same as my full fasts if I'm good about water etc :) And won't make my sleep sh**ty LMAO
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    The mini fasts work very well for you Steph. Mini fast today and tomorrow and I see 150 for you on Friday. You are doing really great!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you sweet pea!!! :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You've got this👍❤️ You might even see 140s soon😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yup so I'm annoyed guys *sigh* not exclusively from weigh in but it didn't help :expressionless:

First of all I was SMACKED IN THE FACE with work before I even got UP! I know it goes with the territory but I'm a very habitual/routined person so stuff like that throws off my chi LOL

I have to go out on a limb here and say this is my weekend indulgences catching up with me...you know what that means *sigh* - I'm going to have to keep my cals at TDEE or lower this weekend to have a shot at moving my mid-point-weight downward. I HAVE to nip this in the bud consistently or I'll end up right back where I started.

Anywho weigh in today was exactly the same again, 154 - I did pretty good yest, around 1000 cals, so I have no idea what's up! My water was pretty decent too! The only thing I can think is that I had a ton of broccoli which DOES require a good hit of salt so maybe I still over sodium-ed. Gonna have to keep today SUPER low cal AND low carb if I have any chance of hitting 152's tomorrow, which would be BARELY breaking even.

Yesterday - about 6 oz shrimp grilled with jalapenos, mushrooms, and garlic...steamed broccoli, the NEW PUMPKIN PIE SEASONAL FLAVOR HALO TOP (omg it's so good), and an apple w peanut butter. OH and 2 jolly ranchers.

Total Cals - 1000 ish
    Def - 800 ish

REMINDER my fitbit broke so now I must estimate deficit LOL

Here's a pic:
    onobvojguz0j.png

It was super yummy and the whole plate was only about 350 cals!

Here's a cute pic of Bubs, mostly to make me feel better cause I'm a grumpy pants LOL
    He was nappin' next to me on the couch while I was working <3
    wv9xme6tbw7m.png
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Hope your day get better for you.
    And you got this girl. You know what to do to lose the weight. You got it.. although I totally understand the frustration.

Damnit... I want some shrimp & broccoli!
    The last 2 bags of shrimp we bought.. I've had 2... TWO shrimps out of 2lb bags so 4lbs of shrimp! B/c I always start some extreme restriction and DH always take the opportunity to hog it all for himself. Rofl.. *kitten*.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO Walmart has shrimp at really good prices so we get them a lot - I think I get a pound for less than 5 bucks!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    DOn't be too hard on yourself you are doing great,.....

Bubs how sweet!
  • jadepearl
    I know how you feel❤️ You've got this, hang in there till your body figures it out. Bubs is just too cute😍
  • mistymeadows2005
    Guys I'm annoyed again

STILL 154!!!

WHAT THE HECK! My cals were in line yest!! About 1000!!! AND I thought I did good on water but maybe not! JESUS. *sigh* I'm just gonna trust the process and stick with OMAD this weekend and attempt to stick near TDEE. MRAH.

I do have some pics today - dinner yest, salmon and salad
    jxtk7t5daria.png
    ug2wlfb9fw0o.png

Here's some Bubbers to make me feel better LOL - he had JUST got done eating dinner and needed some post-food lovin's :)

6ja9hf3zwnab.png

• LiLee2018
    Boo that's frustrating! I feel your pain. FX for things to start moving again!
  • jadepearl
    Hmmm, wonder why? Anything salty? Hang in there! Hope your body will work it out and drop those pounds 🤞🤞🤞 Bubs is sooo cute❤️❤️❤️
  • volgirl1322
    sorry that is so frustrating.......hope you had a good weekend!!!

Bubsy looks like he is in a food coma :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO he was @volgirl1322 :D He often is, lil fatty 'o mine :blush:

Welp, I woke up and literally said OUT LOUD "Uh oh" - I was REALLY backed up and PUFFFFFF-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPH :expressionless:

I was dreading the scale, and I was right LOL 158.6

Meh, I did go over every day of the weekend but not nearly as much as last weekend - each day was 2200-2600. Friday and Sat both I had Wendy's (I got it Fri while Ced was working, and then HE wanted it Sat and I didn't have the heart to deny him LOL). Yest was Taco Bell but THEY GOT RID OF MY TOASTED CHEDDAR CHALUPA!!!!!!!! They said they'll bring it back eventually but I was NOT happy!!! So that'll be the end of the Taco Bell til then *sigh*

I didn't log consistently - it's less fun now that my fitbit is in electronics heaven LOL That's ok though, I'll log during the week anyway. Gonna get some "real" mini fasts goin' this week...veggie heavy, fat-controlled, some protein somewhere...just focusing on less calorie dense food :)

Weekend was pretty low-key. Got my hair cut Saturday...I'll post a picture...it feels much healthier now, it was overdue LOL Date night Sat with Ced, and we were up WAYYY too late. Thus I got up late yesterday, with NOT enough sleep, so I slept like the DEAD last night and had a hard time talking myself into getting up this morn :D Started some bone broth, finishing that today. Have a giant rack's worth of meat to purpose up this week for Ced - he loves the tacos but I have a feeling 2 days of that and he'll be ready for something new - so if y'all have any genius ideas, send 'em my way!!!

Here's the new hair:
    The layering is nice...subtle but nice :)
    zg4kzvt8ruvc.png

Couldn't resist one w Bubs, but you can actually see the length difference pretty well in this one :)
    4j469cpg4zsr.png

Bubs!!!
    He literally slept like this for over an hour LMAO
    xyts5v887mky.png

He then proceeded to cry so I picked him up and then slept like this until I put him down cause I had to pee LMAO
    5pny1qqolymu.png

Happy OMADing ma dears!!!

• volgirl1322
    <3<3 Hey Beautiful lady love love love the hair cut it looks so nice......I go way too long getting mine cut but then I am always glad I did. the color and cut is super flattering ;).....
    Little bubs is getting all his beauty rest it takes a lot to be a cuite pie like him LOL.....

You will get the puffy down in no time. What kind of meat do you have to use? If it is beef, you can shred some and make BBQ out of it as well.

• mistymeadows2005
    Thank ya!!! The color stayed the same but now it's so light and healthy :) Just a trim but still nice :)

I have pork ribs - I usually do a few things: stewed w taco seasoning for Mexican, dry rubbed and "smoked" in the oven with or without gravy, put it in noodlies...those are my go-tos but there's GOT to be fun other ways...maybe over rice? I dunno, my brain doesn't wanna be creative today LMAO
  • LiLee2018
    Hair looks super cute!
    You'll get the weight back down in no time. You know what to do!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Mrah well today wasn't that day apparently LMAO - 157 on the nose

To be fair, I didn't even mini fast - I was probably around TDEE - BUT if I can get a few pounds off a day until the end of the week I'll be happy <3

BUSY day today! Looks like Cali Mike finally got a loan for us! And it's a nice chunky one!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Here's dinner from yesterday and more cute Bubsiness <3
    Dinner was lettuce tacos with jalapenos and guac :)
    87dkuo986366.png

LIFE IS EXHAUSTING MAMA!!!
    shdq4d3urmhk.png

Naps are CRUCIAL!
    6to5amjbji1a.png

NOW if tonight I can stay away from the GD HALLOWEEN CANDY we'll be in good shape <3
  • jadepearl
    OMG, what did you do with your hair? It looks amazing and I love the colour <3 Glad to hear that your business is picking up :+1: Your weight is going down...wohoo! :+1: Bubs is just too cute <3
  • volgirl1322
    The little guy is so comfy....takes a lot of hard work to be super cute :) your meal looks amazing and congrats on new biz......happy hump day....