Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/4/19
    Today’s Plan: Full Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 164.6
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: MUCH better – over 100oz
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking
    Hours slept: 8 (but 8 crappy hours *sigh*)
    Description/Photo of Meals: I was so goooood – not a single cheat bite 

Total cals – 5 (I mean crystal light *shrug*)
    Total deficit – 2171

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Super easy fast day because I was straight up exhausted! I’d been sleeping like crap!

7ib2pryycv43.png

FRIDAY
    162.4!!!

1.4 loss this week! THRILLLLLLEDDDD with that!!!!! Especially since my mini fasts were huge and my meals were different than normal...SO so happy with that - and fun plans this weekend too! I'm JUST A HAPPY CAMPER TODAYYY! AND I remembered to bring some SF candy to snack on today if I get hungry and decide to eat freely instead of OMAD (which I almost always do LOL).

Updated 90 day chart:
    6yv7c1r656cw.png

I can't wait to go see everyone else's detailed progress in the threads! Heading there now!!! :grin:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are a rock star :):) way to go.....you are totally in a groove and can celebrate because it is the weekend!!!!! Proud of you girlie :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    You are a rock star :):) way to go.....you are totally in a groove and can celebrate because it is the weekend!!!!! Proud of you girlie :)

Thank you boo!!!! We've all got some momentum and are fairly in sync...I love it!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You are so right Steph! I think we've all found our mojo's back and are primed to kick fat's butt. Great losses for everyone this week. I am so proud of us!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm so just happy all around with ALL of our progress and camaraderie and encouragement

:bigsmile: :happy: :love:
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Me too girls couldn't have done it without you ladies.....

Brenda ----we are coming :) soon!!!!!!! So ready for my maintenance thread :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    HE** YEAH!!! ME TOO!!!

@Brendalea69 Where you at boo?! LOL
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!! Great job! So happy for you :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    OMG, so happy for ya!!! Congrats!!! You will be in your 150s in no time at the rate you are going!!! Cheering you on, girl <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you ladiessssss <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    @wsandy8512 where you at girl? ;)
  • sandykwinn
    sandykwinn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @wsandy8512 where you at girl? ;)

You turkey toad! lol I was trying to be stealthy and spy for awhile, but NOOOOO! LMAO

You are doing so freaking well! Look at all your progress, slow and steady and kicking *kitten*!

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm all sorted now, have the right account back lol. Trying to find my old journal to update everyone
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm so exciteddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to do my weekend updates but wanted to check this first <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Friday:
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/5/19
    Today’s Plan: Weigh In - Break Fast
    Today’s Weight: 162.6
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not SUPER but enough
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking
    Hours slept: 8.5…finally caught up on some good Z’s!
    Description/Photo of Meals: At work I had some sugar free candy, a giant “Hot AF” slim jim (it was warm but not HOT AF as I had hoped LOL), these things called salami chips that were delish and I will buy again on Fridays (they’re super low carb…let’s be serious, they’re just baby slices of salami LOL) half a pack of Peanut Butter M&Ms, and a few jalepeno lime tortilla chips – I was a snackin’ FOOL! LOL
    Dinner I had 1.5 Culver’s burgers, 2 fried shrimpies, and some Ice Cream 

Total cals – 2561
    Total surplus - 184

Your thoughts/comments on the day: I ate ALL DAY but only ended up over by less than 200 cals

vgcsqanvazc1.png

SATURDAY

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/6/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Today’s Water Consumed: I'm sure not enough considering the drinking
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Not much, just normal daily stuff (I'm counting the sexy time as Sunday "Sat Night" because my Fitbit did LOL)
    Hours slept: About 7 hours - at besties so weird sleep schedule
    Description/Photo of Meals: We got Middle Eastern food so I had a chicken shwarma wrap with extra pickles, and hummus!
    Total cals – 1560 (even WITH the liquor LOL)
    Total deficit - 812

Your thoughts/comments on the day: When we're social and drinking I rarely want to eat - but I did throw down that sammy so my tummy wouldn't be empty - it was delish but food wasn't the first thing on my mind LOL I was having too much fun <3

606rcszjtdvg.png

SUNDAY

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/7/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Today’s Water Consumed: Spent all day pushing water to flush out the liquor from the night before LOL
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Sexy time!!! I only mention it if I feel as though I burned enough cals to count BTW...I don't just randomly announce every time I get laid :D:D:D
    Hours slept: 6 hours ish, late night
    Description/Photo of Meals: Noodlies with egg yolk around 6pm and then Culvers and ice cream around 9:30-10
    Total cals – 2368
    Total deficit - 339

Your thoughts/comments on the day: ATE SO MUCH today and it was all in about a 4-5 hour window BUT STILL had a deficit! I'm not complaining but WOW! How nice! LOL

zrsuk0eeebpc.png

MONDAY:

ONLY 165.8 this morning!
    That's a measly 3.2 over the weekend :open_mouth::open_mouth::smirk:

I don't even know what to say, I'm so excited LOL I think on @LadyBlanks thread I was shooting for 161.X but A: I'm pretty sure my math there was wrong and B: with my minimal weekend gain, I think I'mma end up much lower than that :)

Maybe I'll pop back over to Tracey's thread and make her pick my goal LOLOLOL
    ANYWAY, feeling very positive for the week in personal, weigh-loss, and professional areas...THAT'S the way to do a Monday <3

Love you kiddos!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Sounds like you had an amazing fun and food filled weekend.....Gotta love them...….Too bad such fun times are followed by Monday (sigh)……

You totally are rocking it and I bet you hit 159 by Friday :) just my positive vibes dear :)…..
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hey steph, I had a small gain over the weekend also and weighed in at 164.3 this morning so I definitely think we can go lower than 160 by Friday. What do you say to a goal of 158.X. I am going to be borrowing your program and doing mini fasts today through Wednesday and a water fast on Thursday so I am pretty sure we can knock off the 160's for sure.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Hey steph, I had a small gain over the weekend also and weighed in at 164.3 this morning so I definitely think we can go lower than 160 by Friday. What do you say to a goal of 158.X. I am going to be borrowing your program and doing mini fasts today through Wednesday and a water fast on Thursday so I am pretty sure we can knock off the 160's for sure.

I'm in!!! 158.X is AGGRESSIVE! I LIKE IT!

I've been averaging 6-7 pounds between Mon and Fri so 7 would put me at 158.8 which would be amazingggggg.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    PS SORRY I SUCK! I've been HELLA busy today and I haven't had a chance to catch up on all threads but I will soon scout's honor <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Weekend Update with Stephanie: wowzers on your foods, your losses, your fantastic plan, and doing you—and getting “some”! I’m still laughing. My face hurts from your that romp acknowledgement. lol

Way to go!!