Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Sigh... I miss fried chicken and ramen. Those look so yummy.
    Sounds like you had a great weekend :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    Sigh... I miss fried chicken and ramen. Those look so yummy.
    Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

2 of my fave foods!!! <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend👍 Let's loose more weight in April😁👌
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    An. April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/1/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast (FAIL LOL)
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 168
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Meh middle of the road
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): normal work walking
    Hours slept: Maybe 7.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had cravings mid-day and true to last time, I listened and munched through like 500 cals at work…had my OMAD anyway later of “chicken salad” on romaine and WAY too much SF candy (my tummy paid for that all night)

Total cals – 1335
    Total deficit - 1002

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Monday and the first day of the month, so typical work day – as stated above, had some cravings so munched away and still had my OMAD

TUESDAY
    Listening to my body NEVER fails me - munch outside of plan due to cravings (true cravings not "mental" cravings if that makes sense LOL) and my body said "ok girl, ya did good" and dropped me 2 pounds overnight :)

166 even :)

SUPER happy with that and back on plan today - Mini fast today and tomorrow and full fast Thurs as usuallll :) Right on track for the week! WOOT WOOT! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about! Not all cravings are bad and if handled the right way will yield benefits like you received this morning. Way To Go Steph - Keep up the good work!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    <3 You got this babe woohoo <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    WHOOPS! Forgot this:

cvoc9hw9scwv.png

ALSO forgot my Fitbit for the first time ever today! Took it off to let it charge and forgot it on the charger :(

Oh well LOL doesn't change the actions <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am so weird about my fitbit and have the mindset that if my fitbit doesn't record it, it is like I didn't do it. Crazy right. I know I did the work but somehow in my mind it doesn't count if it's not recorded. I am better now, but I used to get to my fitbit and put it on and then work myself to reach my goals with the fitbit on even though they had been met already without it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I am so weird about my fitbit and have the mindset that if my fitbit doesn't record it, it is like I didn't do it. Crazy right. I know I did the work but somehow in my mind it doesn't count if it's not recorded. I am better now, but I used to get to my fitbit and put it on and then work myself to reach my goals with the fitbit on even though they had been met already without it.

LMFAO it's because we're control freaks and yes I feel the EXACT SAME WAY - I have to SEE the data for it to "have happened" lmao
  • jadepearl
    Options
    You are doing so well :) I don't want to buy myself a fitbit as I know I will be too stressful with my forgetfulness...lol
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    WOO! Great loss :smiley:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/2/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Today’s Weight: 166
    Today’s Water Consumed: Sucked – a LOT – MUST fix this seriously!
    Hours slept: ICK possibly 6?
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had more cravings today and indulged them a little (only around 170 cals) but realized quickly that was a bad idea – had cravings the rest of the work day, felt bloaty, and just generally didn’t have a good time until I got home food-wise (otherwise it was fine LOL) – had a beautiful OMAD when I got home of fake fajitas and Breyer’s low cal ice cream and a few SF jollies

Total cals – 757
    Total deficit – FITBIT says 1143 b/c I didn’t wear it all day so it didn’t count my normal cal burn…if I average my normal it’d be around 1500 

mxcglccb476u.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Yeah definitely not breaking from OMAD 2 days in a row again…the moment it started it was bad…not like the day before where I was satiated and it got me through…nope. This just left me wanting more and counting down the time until OMAD which I NEVER do. SO note to self: proceed with caution on breaking OMAD even if you’re tempted…make sure your BODY needs the cals, not your mind LOL

WEDS:
    Well guys, I woke up KNOWING I didn't lose much today because...
    A: I feel bloated today...like jiggly bloated LOL - GD chippies that I broke my fast with stuck around *sigh*
    B: Icky, un-controlled, un-disciplined day yesterday...I'm not beating myself up about the calories, but I AM mad at myself for breaking my fast unnecessarily and it bit me in the *kitten* and I felt like *kitten* and it ruined my work afternoon....yucky

165.8, so a 0.2 loss overnight - lesson learned LOL

SO If I push water today, do a TRUE under 500 cal mini fast, and stay strict fasting during the day, I should drop down under 164 tomorrow. That'd line me up for my O/N loss Thurs being my weekly loss, and I'm quite happy with that setup :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You got this girl. I think you nailed it when you said your Mind wanted it not your Body----that is a lesson we all need to learn.....the emotional need to eat is what I struggle with the most ---and 99% of the time I am not hungry I just THINK i am :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You got this girl. I think you nailed it when you said your Mind wanted it not your Body----that is a lesson we all need to learn.....the emotional need to eat is what I struggle with the most ---and 99% of the time I am not hungry I just THINK i am :)

Yeah Monday, I was TRULY hungry - yesterday I let my mind tell me that I was again and didn't wait to double check w/ ma body LOL

Don't worry, I paid for it - that was NOT the most fun few hours I've ever had LOL
  • jadepearl
    Options
    I hear ya, girl as I am an emotional eater too :( But I think if we keep training our mind to sync with our bodies, we will get there on day :) Congrats on your weight loss....even 0.2 is still a loss. Keep up the good work :)
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Same. It's what I still struggle with when I get "hungry". Is it true hunger or am I just wanting to eat to eat.
    But hey.. even with the slight bump, you still lost some weight which is awesome :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/3/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Today’s Weight: 165.8
    Today’s Water Consumed: SLIGHTLY better
    Hours slept: 6.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had the fajita thingies again – still overate – OMADed but realistically calorie-wish it was a meal :expressionless:

Total cals – 716
    Total deficit – 1452

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Just blech – ate too many cals again…Ced didn’t want the leftover fajitas and they looked so good so I ate the same thing BUT got rid of the ice cream in favor of SF candy cause it’s lower carb

pk9a3hv8jxxs.png

THURS:
    Welp 164.6 :expressionless:

1.2 overnight - not the 2 pounds I really needed. So NOW I hafta lose 2 pounds overnight to lose 1.2 for the week. I KNOW I KNOW I should be patient but that number just ANNOYS me LOL

I shouldn't be surprised, look how big my "mini meals" were! They weren't even mini fasts *sigh* - I'll tighten that back up next week but if I even get 2 pound overnight I will have earned (or not earned LOL) every bit of it...here's hoping I can still pull off the 2-fer as it were LOL

ON A POSITIVE NOTE - I still feel a little bloated so hopefully between that, glycogen, and some good ole' fat loss I can still get there!

I'd be SUPER thrilled with 162 even so that's my new "shoot for the stars" number :)

Hope everyone is having a super day! I'll catch up with everyone throughout the day <3 Peace and love kiddos!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Yep I have had those days where my mini fast pretty much turned into a meal......but it happens ---so you know what to do and you will get there......Hoping for that 2lb loss tomorrow for ya!

• LadyBlanks
    Options
    You can do it Steph! 2 pound down in the morning - Yes, Yes, Yes!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Here's hoping ma'dears!!!

BTW case in point to yesterday @volgirl1322 and @LadyBlanks - I went ON MY PHONE (for some reason it won't do it right on the PC) and went into goals and re-entered my goal weight, and then it reset my loss to 1 lb/wk and I put it back to maintenance and it reset my BMR to 1870 :D:D:D

At least it's keeping me accurate! LOL