Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/19/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158 (NOT gonna happen…I’ll be thrilled with 160)
    Today’s Weight: 169.8
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: ANOTHER crappy water day…gotta cut that *kitten* out
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking…for some reason canNOT remember to do this 30 day challenge thing! It takes 60 seconds for Christ’s sake LMAO
    Hours slept: 6.5 maybe? Fitbit was charging overnight
    Description/Photo of Meals: I ended up having some string cheese and a cutie orange at about 5pm because I was getting random waves of nausea…it only happened a few times through the night…anyway had my mini fast of romaine, romas, cucs, and a tiny bit of Caesar dressing…finished up with SF gummies and jollies :)
    c6qgt6cuklea.png

Total cals – 639
    Total deficit - 1546

sjduygqwri0m.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: SUCH a boring day at work and the random nausea wasn’t making it any better…other than that, hung with Ced after work and an errand…didn’t do much else…went to bed WAY too late and am paying for it big time today…esp bc Weds are my early days :expressionless: LOL

WEDNESDAY:

168.2 - only another 1.6 overnight *sigh*

To be fair though, I had high carb mini fasts Mon AND Tues and they were both over 600 cals which is higher than usual...low carb, lowER cal tonight and fast tomorrow should do the trick...just gimme 164 and I'll be happy :) 163 would make me ecstatic! LOL

Supposed to grocery shop for veggies after work...feelin' REAL lazy right now so here's hoping for some motivation later LOL. Thinking about what's for food this weekend...we'll see! :-D
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Yum I got some sf gummys last night they will be my desert tonight for sure....
    Hoping for the 163 for you for Fri.
    I know i have already started thinking about food for the weekend...….LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yum I got some sf gummys last night they will be my desert tonight for sure....
    Hoping for the 163 for you for Fri.
    I know i have already started thinking about food for the weekend...….LOL

LMFAO the hunger comes early and often! :D:D:D

163 would be AMAZING but I'd take 164 :)

***Even though it's unrealistic, part of my REALLY still wants to hit 155 by the wedding - in 3 weeks LMAO***
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm doing OMAD today and I think I'll join you in the water fast tomorrow :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm doing OMAD today and I think I'll join you in the water fast tomorrow :)

OKIE DOKIE!!! WELCOME!

Anyone else in?!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I am going to try for sure!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/20/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158 (NOT gonna happen…I’ll be thrilled with 160)
    Today’s Weight: 168.2
    Today’s Water Consumed: Middle of the road – maybe 100 oz
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking…Did like half of the 30 day challenge at work…it’s gonna HAVE to be at work, I canNOT remember at home
    Hours slept: 6.5 Description/Photo of Meals: So I had a B**CH of a last few hours of work and had to drag myself out…had NO energy to go to the Walmart so decided on what I had in the house – a small head of romaine for lettuce boats and topped it with a can of chicken breast made into low cal “chicken salad” with a little hot sauce, and a few SF jollies 
    Total cals – 539
    Total deficit - 1586
    tlf693liqqas.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Today was good – SUPER busy at work, but hopefully there will be harvest from those seeds – was just super tired, and DONE by the time work got done…running on no sleep meant early bedtime for me :)

whcbafmgaet6.png

THURSDAY!

Thursday, thursday - my War of the Roses is on the radio this morning, finally got some sleep, feeling good today EXCEPT...................................................

166.8 :angry: :disappointed:

Only 1.4 overnight...I can't really complain because I've been having pretty HEFTY mini fasts...can't even really call them mini fasts LOL - "smaller meals" LOL

ANYWAY 2.2 overnight on my water fast day would put me at a 1 pound net loss on the week...that'd be OKAY but I'd like more...we'll see :)

Straight up fasting today, easy peezy and no thought involved <3 Hot tea with my water tonight and pray for tomorrow! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You will see a net loss I am betting on it for you...……

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Net losses for all of us...Let's accept nothing less.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    AGREED! I'M IN!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    That's still a pretty great loss over night though :D
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Boo wrong emoji. So used to doing : D and it comes out as a laughing one here. Oh well.
    Anywho.. How long are you doing the mini fasts? Just a couple times a week or is this just an experiment?
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10640434/emoji-cheat-sheet

You're welcome LOL

I do Mini fasts Mon-Weds or sometimes just Mon-Tues if I'm doing a longer water fast.

No I pretty consistently use the mini fasts to keep my weekday cals down :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Along with my water today I'm eating some orange sugar free jello...40 calories :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Along with my water today I'm eating some orange sugar free jello...40 calories :p

NICE I ordered a bunch of sugar free jello that should arrive todayyyyyyyyyyy <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    OMG..you are doing awesome, gf! :+1: You really should post your SW and CW photo and I bet 100% there will be a huge difference.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    jadepearl wrote: »
    OMG..you are doing awesome, gf! :+1: You really should post your SW and CW photo and I bet 100% there will be a huge difference.

AWWWWWWWWWW thanks JP! I'll see if I can scrounge some up and do a before and during when I get pics from my sis' wedding next month! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/21/19
    Today’s Plan: Water Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 163
    Today’s Weight: 166.8
    Today’s Water Consumed: About a gallon 
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking – caught up on squats and abs so tomorrow is day 3 – will DEF be sore Friday
    Hours slept: Just shy of 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Nodda  Hot green tea and water 

Total cals – 20 (I’m just saying that for the crystal lighty stuff LOL)
    Total deficit - 2219

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Super busy at work again so no problem fasting, and the hot tea did the trick in the evening – super sore…not expecting any major loss tomorrow because I can feel the water in my muscles…that’s ok it’ll balance out next week…let’s just see what our net loss is 

lt9zp3q9njrx.png

FRIDAY!
    I LOVE FRIDAYS!
    Work Normal - 165.2
    Work Contest - 165

Only a 0.6 loss on the week but I'm ok with it :) My muscles are screaming at me today! The exercise is definitely noticeable! I can feel the water in 'em...and I'm totes fine with that - it'll even out over the next few weeks :) Had a great fast yesterday and ready to feast this weekend! New goal for the month/next week is 163...that'd be a solid loss for me, make up for the water retention from exercise, and keep me on pace...it's no 155 but I'm not even sure I can hit that in Analytical April now because my losses are definitely slowing...I'll set that next week but for now, 163 for March would make me happy :)

Note - ladies, I've stayed pretty consistently downward and I still only netted 5 pounds in March IF I hit 163 so let's wrap our mind around the fact that 8-10 pounds a month probably isn't realistic anymore *sigh* I guess we'll have to adapt to "slow and steady wins the race" - at least I'm going to have to LOL
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Yeah it sucks that weight isn't lost as quick once you're closer to your goal, but hey.. even if it is 5lbs, that's still 5bs gone and something anyone should be proud of :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I agree with you both. Consistency will produce results; they may not be the quick results we once enjoyed, but they are results none the less. I think 5 pounds a month is very good and with the slower results, we will be able to maintain in the long run. Our bodies won't fight against us.