Tuesday:

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/12/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 172.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Finally a good water day – over a gallon
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: Give or take, 7.5 hrs
    Description/Photo of Meals: Carrots, steamed broc and cauliflower, and some bone broth. 2 SF popsicles and 23 SF gummy bears (the majority of a bag).
    8nfnnqldfoi7.png

Total cals – 389
    Total deficit - 1727

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Pretty legit day – had some cravings to snack on something mid-late afternoon but it passed by the time I got toward the end of the work day – had my usual mini fast stuff, along with another attempt at the SF gummy bears and 2 SF popsicles.

qldd1f1dh2a8.png

WEDNESDAY:

Weight - 169.4 on both scales :)

3 pounds down overnight! WOOT WOOT! On a mini fast day that's pretty good! :) Tomorrow should be a new low, and Friday I'm hoping to get as CLOSE to 162 as possible :) The up-down-up-down trend seems to be continuing...at least it's consistent LOL.

A few observations about a few things:
    1. Absolutely no tummy issues after yesterday's SF gummy bears...must've been a wild fluke (thank goodness because they're affordable, and sugar free, and SUPER yummy LOL) f
    2. I don't really trust my home scale, but seeing as I paid $15 for it, and I'm lazy I'll probably just keep it for funsies LOL - it seems to only want to weigh in intervals of 0.7? LMAO like 169.4 OR 170.5 OR 172 even OR 173.5...it's just odd...oh well LOL it's a fun game to see how close the 2 scales are :)

For consistency, I'm going to do another longer fast this week..I'll probs switch back to just a 48 hour next week but my 66ish hour ones have been fine too so for this week, we'll stick with that :)

Hoping for 166 or lower tomorrow...I'll be on throughout the day - sending y'all super duper vibes and peace and love <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You are doing great Steph. Your consistency is amazing. I am hoping I can gain that level of consistency sticking with my new OMAD/8 hour schedule.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on dipping into the 160s! Very inspirational.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome!!!! Glad the gummy bears were not horrible this time!!!! I might have to order some......
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladiesssssssssssssss - we've totes got this!!! Donna, they are SUPER good and SUPER cheap but proceed with caution...you were warned LMAO
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yay, You got your whoosh!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    You are doing great Steph. Your consistency is amazing. I am hoping I can gain that level of consistency sticking with my new OMAD/8 hour schedule.

You will babe! Getting into the habit is half the battle for me, but also so much easier once I'm IN the habit :) Now if I could just get week-to-week consistent LOSSES I'd really be in good shape :P J/K, I don't care as long as it averages out :P
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

Yassssssssssss and I hope it keeps'a whooshin' LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Options

Yassssssssssss and I hope it keeps'a whooshin' LOL

I'm sure it will :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/13/19
    Today’s Plan: Full Fast Day 1
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 169.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Decent – probs about a gallon
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: 8 ish hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Was supposed to be a full fast but ended up eating a few SF gummy bears
    Total cals – 120
    Total deficit - 1958

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Average day – a few cravings again this afternoon – the cravings starting lets me know time to back off again to 1 full fasting day a week starting this upcoming week :) No worries…I’m approaching a BMI/weight where my losses will start to slow to closer to 1 pound a week. That’s ok…as long as it starts after March! LOL

vi8gzmf6ecrj.png

THURSDAY:
    Home: 166.7
    Work: 166.8

2.6 overnight :) There goes the few pounds that SHOULD have shifted last week LOL Considering I "cheated" a little and had some SF gummy bears (ie crap with no nutrition LOL) I'm happy with that! Hoping the streak continue to get me 3 overnight tonight to get into the 163s :)

I'm gonna be honest - 155 isn't happening for me this month - not safely...and listening to my body, it's telling me it's too fast...if it happens, I won't be mad LOL but I'm ok with not hitting it. If I hit goal this week that's still almost 3 pounds a week to get to 158 which is a LOT where I'm at weight-to-height wise. NEW goals - 158 by EOMM, 150 by Ced/Emmy's (my best friend) b-day, which is May 7th :)

I'm going to start adding in some light resistance exercises daily starting Friday...this might mess with my numbers for next week as my body adapts but that's ok :) Time to start SHAPING THIS SMALLER ME UP!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3 you are doing fantastic...…It is fine that is coming off more slowly at this points since you are shrinking!!!

I have got to get me some gummy bears :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Yay, you're definitely making up for last week's period weight!!! 158 sounds more realistic, You got this!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Another awesome overnight loss. Good call on the weight goal change also. I will be dropping mine down as well and maybe just not even put a number on my goal. Just have my goal to be weight loss and being happy with whatever loss happens.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am thinking that just having my goal for the month to be weight loss is exactly what I need. I just looked back and today 14 days into the month I am 1 pound over the weight I was on March 1st. Hopefully the second half of the month will be more controlled and will yield better results than the first half of the month.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @volgirl1322 yes, yes you do! They're seriously so good - like WAY better than regular gummy bears (which I also love! LOL)

@Brendalea69 I agree...I got to thinking '13 pounds in a month at close to "normal" weight is probably a little much' lol - and RIGHT as I was thinking that, my body started goin; WHOA WHOA, slow down there partner and giving me cravings, so I shall be nice and oblige :)

@LadyBlanks - yes, sometimes I think we just need to take a step back, so to speak, and remember that overall, we're aiming for a long term, sustainable goal and at the end of the day, if I don't fight what my body WANTS to do, I end up ok :) You've got 2 weeks to get that pound gone, and perhaps a few more for going into Analytical April! :+1::#
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am so ready to take on the rest of this month and be even closer to my goal in Analytical April. As of today, Trendweight has me reaching my 155 pound (trending weight) goal on May 11th. I would like to hit 155 Scale weight by the end of April. counting from today that is 44 days. I could reach that goal by averaging a daily 0.3 pound loss which I think is doable with consistent effort.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I am so ready to take on the rest of this month and be even closer to my goal in Analytical April. As of today, Trendweight has me reaching my 155 pound (trending weight) goal on May 11th. I would like to hit 155 Scale weight by the end of April. counting from today that is 44 days. I could reach that goal by averaging a daily 0.3 pound loss which I think is doable with consistent effort.

Absolutely! May 7th is my "birthday" date so right around that same time! I'm shooting for 150 by then, but I'd be happy to get close :)

ALSO - April 13th is my littlest sister's bday - long story, but basically she didn't put me in the wedding because she tends to be resentful and bitter blah blah I could bore you with the details but BASICALLY I've lost a LOT of weight since the last big family event and I'm SUPER excited that I'm going to look HELLA good there :smirk::smirk::smirk:
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Last year April 30th, I was 155.2 pounds. I would love to be back there or smaller come April 30th 2019.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You're already looking HELLA GOOD :)