Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I love the smaller goals and they are realistic for me as well. The one thing that gets in my way is this little thing called ms. impatient...…..I want it NOW.....but I have to step back and realize it will be slower now even at 170 which is still huge but I guess our body feels that we are smaller than we actually feel that we are...…..
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Last year April 30th, I was 155.2 pounds. I would love to be back there or smaller come April 30th 2019.

I love that!!!! 155.2 or smaller! Consider it done! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You're already looking HELLA GOOD :)

Awwwwwwwww thank you Brenda! :love:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome, gf! :):+1: Keep up the good work! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/14/19
    Today’s Plan: Full Fast Day 1
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 166.8
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: About normal, around a gallon
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: 7.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Was supposed to be a full fast but ended up eating a few SF gummy bears (again LOL)
    Total cals – 104
    Total deficit - 2048

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Just a MEH day – the cravings were still there and even stronger so def backing off the fasting next week and seeing how that goes  Other than that, just a normal Thursday…OH except we had about an hour of crazy rain and storms so that way fun!

f5t8jkl7ievv.png

FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Home: 165.1
    Work: 165.6

So 3.2 this week *sigh* - not the 5 minimum I wanted, but I'll take it...only 1.2 overnight, so like Brenda, I know that the extended fasting is a little much for my body right meow, so we'll back off to the normal 48 hour. I'm averaging 1.5 pounds a week, so that'll be my new target.

SO I'm shooting for 163 this week but am guessing I'll see 164 :)
    Updated Chart:

zyueylnmqlu5.png

Happy with the downward progress! And now, WE FEAST! I love Fridays <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    3.2 pounds is awesome. We all had a learning experience this week. To our new and better plans moving forward. No goal number for me, just to weigh less is my goal for next week.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    3.2 pounds is awesome. We all had a learning experience this week. To our new and better plans moving forward. No goal number for me, just to weigh less is my goal for next week.

Sounds good babe! WE ROCK <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Steph thats a terrific loss for 1 week!!! Enjoy your Friday Feast :)

Just to weigh less, I like that plan Tracey :)

• volgirl1322
    Options
    I love the loss Steph you are killing it...….I am proud of you and I love the "just weigh less" quote tracey! It is mine as well with my new plan......will post on my thread soon....
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I love the loss Steph you are killing it...….I am proud of you and I love the "just weigh less" quote tracey! It is mine as well with my new plan......will post on my thread soon....

YAYYYYYYYYYY! Can't wait to catch up with ya's! :P
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/15/19
    Today’s Plan: Weigh In/Splurge Day
    Today’s Weight: 165.6
    Today’s Water Consumed: About normal, around a gallon
    Hours slept: 7.75
    Description/Photo of Meals: A bunch of random food at lunch like salad, the toppings from some pizza, some rogue candy LOL but my ACTUAL meal was Chicken Tikka Masala with basmati rice and naan, followed by ice cream and cookiessss - PICS!
    Total cals – 2687
    Total Surplus - 398

8dahcbvk20y1.png
    bi96l9j20dfk.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Fridays might be my favorite day of the week! Had a good weigh in, decent work day, ate my little heart out  Super happy with progress so far!

y2bdd530zqr5.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/16/19
    Today’s Plan: 2MAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A – I weighed at home but honestly don’t remember what it was LOL
    Today’s Water Consumed: Weekends are always water-filled
    Hours slept: 10 hours AND a 2 hour nap 
    Description/Photo of Meals: Meal 1: Antipasto salad and some ice cream Meal 2: Thin crust cheese bread with pepperoni and jalepenos, dipped in “crack” ranch, some MORE ice cream with graham crackers. No pics Sat, sorry guys LOL
    Total cals – 2179
    Total surplus - 67

Your thoughts/comments on the day: My whole day was so lazy…I literally did nothing but putz around the house…my steps were sad, my effort was sad, I was happy though! LOL – just kinda chilleddddd :happy:

eh7wff81yp3r.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/17/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A – I weighed at home but honestly don’t remember what it was LOL
    Today’s Water Consumed: Weekends are always water-filled 
    Hours slept: 9.5 (this is my HAPPY amount of sleep 9.5-10 is perfect for me)
    Description/Photo of Meals: OMAD! Culver’s spicy chicken Sammy, with fries, cheese curds, diet coke, and ice creammmmmmmmmmmm (and later, in an influenced state, more SF gummy bears – they’re JUST SO GOOD!)
    Total cals – 2367
    Total surplus - 412
    2flfrerxclxl.png
    c1dkxr2dcm3d.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Guys – I did nothing all weekend *sigh* - Ced and I got into a marathon of catching up on Gotham and somehow the day just turned into doing nothing LMAO – yet again! Guys I didn’t even go to the grocery store or make bone broth :expressionless: lololol

3faen4on7z5k.png

MONDAY:
    Hi guys! 171.4 :)

2 pounds a night, which is easy-peezy for me, would put me at 163.4 which I'd be SUPER STELLAR happy with - that'd be another 2 pounds :) If it's only 164 because I'm adding in light weight resistance, then so be it - but 163.4 would be nice :)

Other than that - I'm boring LOL - really nothing else fun to report. Hopefully work picks up this week because A: it's really boring when it's dead and B: I'm paid on COMMISSION, I gotta get these loans in! LOL

Hope everyone is rockin' and rollin'! :)

• volgirl1322
    Options
    Loved your chillaxing weekend......you ate good slept good and just were happy those weekends are always the best...…..hoping for a busy work week for you darlin'
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Loved your chillaxing weekend......you ate good slept good and just were happy those weekends are always the best...…..hoping for a busy work week for you darlin'

Thanks boo!!!!

It really was awesome, and I tried REALLY hard not to feel guilty for getting ZERO things accomplished LOLOLOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/18/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Today’s Weight: 171.4
    Today’s Water Consumed: Ich, crappy water day – maybe 80 oz? MAYBE
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking – started my 30 day workout thing except without the actual workout schedule LMAO – movie night with Ced ;)
    Hours slept: 7
    Description/Photo of Meals: I had a tiny bit of leftover curry that I added a little extra chicken to so it stretched the sauce and spices a little…ate that in lettuce cups – had a little ice cream and got my SF jolly ranchers in the mail so ate a few of those :)
    Total cals – 630
    Total deficit - 1573

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Monday, Monday…nothing crazy, decent production at work (I need that to continue AND increase like WHOA) – reallyyyyy low stress day so that’s nice. Went to bed pretty lateeee which I'm sure I'll pay for today LOL (((WORTH IT)))

lp6e8l0vgjeh.png

TUESDAY!!!!!!
    169.8 - so 1.6 overnight - it's not the 2.4 I wanted but I'll take it and it doesn't make me nervous for a few reasons:
    1. Larger than normal mini fast yesterday AND it was pretty carb heavy
    2. Was supposed to start my 30 day mini challenge with squats etc. but forgot because I got caught up with other weight resistance exercises after movie night with Ced LOL
    3. ALREADY felt bloated this morning...musclies AND water retention because my water intake SUCKED yesterday LOL

Had a great mini yesterday though, and today will be much lower carb - send me good un-lazy vibes because I'm straight up OUT of veggies so I hafta go to Walmart after work today and I hate post-work errands with a passion unmatched even by the fires of hell :rage: aw sh** that reminds me I hafta get gas too *sigh* - anyway, will have a lower carb night tonight, and will actually start my 30 day thing hopefully - push lots of water and hope the extra lil bloat goes away - would still love 167 tomorrow :)

PS - SF jolly ranchers just as good as the SF gummy bears AND lower cal - BUT more expensive and took a long time to get to me...same risk of tummy issues so consume with caution LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG I share you hatred of all things Walmart esp after work......so I gotta you there.....

I must try some SF jollys as well they sound good.....I need to get off the peep kick ---those devils are plain sugar...…….
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OMG I share you hatred of all things Walmart esp after work......so I gotta you there.....

I must try some SF jollys as well they sound good.....I need to get off the peep kick ---those devils are plain sugar...…….

Well that's why I switched to SF stuff! The cals aren't that much lower but escaping as much sugar as possible is one of my subconscious goals...The jollys are only 35 cals for 4 instead of 70 for 3 of the reg though AND they last longer than the gummys...however...expensive and take longer LOL

Seeing as I'm trying to RIP myself away from ice cream for a freakin' day, I'm leaning on those pups LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    ALSO I may or may not have just ordered more SF jolly ranchers, 12 boxes of SF jello (I have FF whipped cream at home), 12 bags of SF JELLY BELLIES (NOM NOM), and a bag of SF Reese's to try LOL

I spend money so easily *sigh* LOL
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love sugar free jello and pudding (made with almond milk). I put chia in my pudding to help thicken it without milk. I don't go for jelly beans, but I love Lily's chocolate in times of need. Watching a Jason Fung video last night has me thinking about sugar and carbs again. I really need to cut back for myself and my daughter. Over the past year we resorted to a "prize jar" that ends up full of little chocolate coins and holiday treats. I need to fill it with stickers and toys instead.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG i love some jelly beans but i am the weirdo that only is crazy about the black ones :)…...They also sell those by themselves and I go cra cra over them esp after Easter when they are 75% off...…….
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    OMG i love some jelly beans but i am the weirdo that only is crazy about the black ones :)…...They also sell those by themselves and I go cra cra over them esp after Easter when they are 75% off...…….

LMFAO I don't DISLIKE the black ones but they'd be my last choice LMAO - these are the mixed ones with a million flavors - my FAVE!