Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/18/19
    Today’s Plan: Ext Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 162.2
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: About another gallon – not enough but meh
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: 7.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: I was good – liquids only fast 

Total cals – 5
    Total deficit - 2118

bzwghxia8tbx.png

FRIDAY

159.6!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4k1rj8gpaqxl.png

This one's a big one :) Only 0.6 net loss from last week BUT it's under 160 AND I replaced a weight LOSS day with a weight GAIN day AND shorted my "light" period on top of it...SUPER F**KING PLEASED with this weeeeeeeeek!!!

I'mma take it easy and shoot for 158 next week though :) SUPER stoked with progress and the momentum isn't waning!

I'mma stuff my face with KFC tonight - I described it in great detail to Ced last night over the phone while I was at Mama's LMAO Boneless extra cripsy with taters, extra gravy, wedgies (for him), mac n' cheese, and I'll make some corn at home....AND I'M EATING IT ALL***!

Super excited for a relaxing weekend after last weekend of chaos - oh also, felt VERY validated at Mama's last night...I'm now the golden child for the moment, because I'm the only stress free one LMAO - whatever, I'll take it! HA!

***Yeah right...I'll give it a good shot though LOL

Updated Chart - Make note, I've been floating in the 160's since March 1st on the nose. THANK GOD that's behind me for now :)

p953fft89fqa.png

HAVE A SUPER EASTER! :flowerforyou:
    OMAD ON TEAM! LOVE YA'S!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I knew you would do it. Congratulations on busting out of the 160's.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank you, love! I know you're RIGHT behind me :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am going to join you in getting to 158 next week. That is 6.5 pounds to lose and by golly I am going to lose it. No excuses.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I am going to join you in getting to 158 next week. That is 6.5 pounds to lose and by golly I am going to lose it. No excuses.

Let's do itttttttttt - extended fast?!

I got 7.4 off from Tuesday to Friday this week so you can TOTALLY get 'er done :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    150's Woo Hoo!!! :):):)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Congratulations!!!! Doing the 150s dance!!! :+1::)
  • NedlySunshine
    NedlySunshine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    AHHH!!!! 150S!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    150's!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats, 150's that's a huge accomplishment! I bet you're carrying around a huge inner smile all day long. So happy for you <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options

I got 7.4 off from Tuesday to Friday this week so you can TOTALLY get 'er done :)

I am going to try this plan for the week and see if that will get me the results I need.

Mon - Mini fast
    Tues - Water Fast
    Wed - Mini Fast
    Thurs - Water Fast

I will see
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2019
    Options

I am going to try this plan for the week and see if that will get me the results I need.

Mon - Mini fast
    Tues - Water Fast
    Wed - Mini Fast
    Thurs - Water Fast

I will see

Don't go too mini on your mini fast days because it will make your water fasting days really hard. Good luck and I hope you get a good loss this week o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I agree with @Brendalea69 trace... Get quality nutrition dense food for your mini fasts so that you're not struggling too much on your water fast days...if it's miserable it's not worth it... That's why we love omad <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Jp, Ned, Lisa, Kat thank you m'ladies!!!! I definitely had a little extra pep in my step....

Lil nsv last night too... Was snuggling up on the couch with Hubs Mcgee last night and he commented that my new "little" frame tucks so nicely into the little nook next to him in his place on the couch :love:
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Awe what a sweet NSV <3<3<3
  • NedlySunshine
    NedlySunshine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How freaking cute is that! <3<3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I am so late to the party......BUT way to go girlie you are a rock star Hello 150's you are killing it...…

I am going to jump in with the mini fast/water fasts too this week...….Let's kick some butt :)

<3<3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am planning on my mini fasts being LCHF so that should allow me to handle my water fast days pretty good
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Wow, Steph, great job on the loss! You’ll definitely reach your monthly goal at this rate. I hope my Easter indulgence weight comes off by Friday! Keep on trucking beautiful lady and thanks for being there for me over the weekend.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Out sick today guys... Ill check in tomorrow