Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2020
    I had 2 preemie babies and 1 preemie grandbaby, they are so precious!!! Your nephew is a cutie <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Send us the link when you do your channel I totally need some help with that :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I would definitely subscribe to your you tube channel. Go for it!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Definitely gonna be watching that. Any tips on saving money is much much needed!
  • Brendalea69
    YouTube channel?! I must have missed that post lol but I will subscribe too :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks ladies!!! Today I got toilet paper, wipes, and candy at walgreens and got paid $3 - then went to walmart and reupped my cat stuffs and with my overage from coups combined with other coups I paid 6 cents :) Quick 2 money maker deals before my real work starts ;)

I'll letcha know when I launch :)

PS Still steady losing, will post a weight for today a little later <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Oh yes, please teach me!!!! I need couponing in my life :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    It takes a LOT of work and learning, and consistently going to GET the coups and THEN spending the time matching them up - once you know the systems and think in that WAY it's much easier :) AND IT'S SO REWARDING!!! It's literally like a game...that I win EVERY time! :D And you get a nice lil dopamine rush that improves your mood and energy, and bonus SAY IT WITH ME NOW

SUPPRESSES
    YOUR
    APPETITE

:grin:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Wish there is couponing here 😢
  • Brendalea69
    "SUPPRESSES YOUR APPETITE" :):):)
  • volgirl1322
    Too funny you will have to give us some hints on doing it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO if you're new digitals are the way to go...basically just YouTube all digital matchups and do as told :D I'll check in more later yall :)
  • jadepearl
    I wish I can suppress my appetite... as I just love to eat🤤🤤😂🤣
  • mistymeadows2005
    jadepearl wrote: »
    I wish I can suppress my appetite... as I just love to eat🤤🤤😂🤣

Well girllll go find you a dopamine rush!!! :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hey Guys!! THings have been super busy but great!!! My computer has been moving SOOOO SLOW so I have't posted much bc I'm so frustrated with technology and trying to do mortgages with that BS LMAO

ANYWAY I weighed in the 159 range this morning, prepoop, preshower, etc so 155 by Friday is in my sight!!! That'd be a 2 lb loss :)

Ate normal OMAD over the weekend, yesterday back down to low cal OMAD, buffalo chicken salad, a few almond joys, and a pint of Nightfood Ice Cream (which I've been getting for 0.99 a piece after my cash back apps :D - jdkuzthofjgc.png

Couponing like crazy (free tide and bounce and downy this week WOOT WOOT), working, going out to Emmy's tomorrow to work at her house and hang with her and Nolan <3 More baby pics to come!!!

In the meantime here's LOTS of BOTD to hold ya's over ;)
    2vmu6tkarg5p.png
    orldu0buz33c.png

This is where he now goes to pout :D When I can't/don't give attention when he wants it he goes over here and puts himself in time out :D:D:D

3606fu0jmfgi.png

I'll try to catch up with everyone today!!!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG I spit my water out after seeing this last picture of the Bubs.....OMG how funny so funny......and he knows you know that you are failing big time as a mom when he does this, poor little guy all in the corner LOL.....what a character...... <3<3 the little guy.....

Enjoy your crazy busy week......adulting sucks sometimes for sure :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited January 2020
    OMG I spit my water out after seeing this last picture of the Bubs.....OMG how funny so funny......and he knows you know that you are failing big time as a mom when he does this, poor little guy all in the corner LOL.....what a character...... <3<3 the little guy.....

Enjoy your crazy busy week......adulting sucks sometimes for sure :)

LMAO he's so ridiculous - it cracks me up :D I know big time, fur mama fail HAHAHAHA - actually it literally hits me like the baby is crying when he yells LOL - I'm like "BUBS! I literally CAN'T FUNCTION with you hollerin' like that!!!" and then he goes and pouts like such :D

And I'm happy to report that I'm FINE with the adulting! I love my job AND my new hobby so life is goooood <3
  • volgirl1322
    I am so glad things are going well for you!

Yeah fur babies are demanding....but oh so worth it.....
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear that things are going awesome for ya 👍😘 Oh Bubs, so that's where you go and pouts🤣🤣🤣
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2020
    Bubs pouts like my 3 year old grandson :D