JUMP IN June 2017: Week 1 (6/1-6/7)

Options
12346»

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    6/7 I had a fantastic day! A little over a carbs. I even got down to my pre-vacation weight today!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,951 Member
    Options
    6/7: Bodyweight Blast vid
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    @retirehappy does Fung's assistant recommend a more Paleo type diet? Whole Foods diet? Or just not Keto? I know there's more research I will have to do! Thanks for your input! Appreciate your help.

She says keto or lchf, some people do better with more carbs than others. I really like that she is on a podcast. She was 80 lbs. over weight, had a fatty liver at age 9. Fung helped her heal, so she is a great example for his patients. She really believes in the program because she knows how powerful the process can be.
  • Clownfish423
    Clownfish423 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well, I joined the gym (one of my goals). The only problem is making myself go! I WILL go today!!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    6/7: trail run
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Crud where are we? The 3rd? Okay on it!

6/1 - W2D1 Zombies, RUN! C25K, Day 1 of FWFG yoga,
    6/2 - Migraine (damnit) but still got 1.5 hrs of gardening in really REALLY late in the day
    6/3 - W2D2 Zombies, RUN! C25k, Day 2 of FWFG yoga. Also about killed myself today gardening. Nearly 4 hours of hand tilling, laying out cover, moving dirt/mulch and putting some beautiful plants in. I think I'm gonna find a machine for the back section I have yet to do. My hands are shredded and I think my arms will be too!

Updating for 4-7
    6/4 - garden. It looks awesome but I was so tired of hauling around dirt/mulch. Wish I still drank beer since an ice cold one would have been perfect.
    6/5 - W2D3 Zombies, RUN C25k.
    6/6 - rest/anniversary
    6/7 - W3D1 Zombies, RUN! C25k

No clue why it's so damned hard to turn on 10 minutes of yoga but I can go jog on a treadmill for the same amount of time...
  • krisbusyb
    krisbusyb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to start a keto diet (low carb) and learn how to do it correctly!!
This discussion has been closed.