edited June 2017
    Options
    June 11: Adding 11.5 miles of walking running and cycling
    TTD: 146.9 miles

exercise.png

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Added 8.25 miles over the weekend to bring my total for the month to 50 miles. Nice to hit the halfway point a few days early.

It looks like our air conditioner stopped working yesterday. And today is expected to be our first 90+ degree day of the year. Yikes!!!! Let's hope it's something easy to fix AND they can get us on the schedule quickly. I do like to keep my house warm in the summer so it's not such a shock to get outside, but my definition of warm is closer to 80-82 degrees, not over 90. Yes, I HATE air conditioned stores in the summer, I always need to take a sweater so I don't freeze.

exercise.png

Have a Wonderful Monday!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    6/5 - 8 miles
    6/7 - 4 miles
    6/9 - 9 miles
    6/10 - 5 miles
    6/11 - 15 miles

60/150

Started this FitBody Boot Camp last week (got a Groupon). Trying to get it in twice a week which means that I am working out every day. My miles are a bit slower as my legs were really sore after this class. Hoping that pain stops after a few more classes! LOL!
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 15.7 miles

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Three nights in Vegas done! Had a blast!

Managed 2 trips to the gym with 3 miles on the elliptical and 14.62 on the stationary bike. I literally walked 30 miles in 3 days, but won't count that (unless I'm lagging behind end of month. ;) )

Planning longer bike rides the next 2 weekends, so should be okay.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@FANNCY0626 - That's great to be in that kind of shape! I'm working on it, but it's two steps forward, 1 and a half steps back. :blush: My body keeps getting in the way of itself, but I'm determined to do it still no matter how long it takes. I just have to go slow and easy so I don't overdo it all at once. That's the hardest part for me. Holding back. I want it all and I want it right now. :smiley:

@CLEPANT - Hopefully some of the supplies can go to some up and coming teacher. The memorabilia etc will be something else. You'll likely want to preserve a good portion of that. I also liked @FANCY0626's idea. And I will be sending thoughts and prayers for all three of the girls and family.

@JTH11706 - Glad you had a great time at your mother's birthday dinner and hope you continue to enjoy your vacation!

@TAXMOM9093 - Oh no!! Hope you're able to get it taken care of quickly! Why do A/C's seem to go out right before it gets hot and furnaces right before it gets cold? :neutral:

@LISAH8969 - Good for you! That'll make you stronger quickly! :smile:

@JUST_CECI - Way to still get the exercise in while in LV!! Not sure if I could've pulled that off other than the walking. :smiley:

Dave
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    @darkrider42 that is so true! I have been at this for over three years and have had my one step forward two steps back many times. The thing is to just keep moving forward… Thank you for all you do for us to keep us moving forward!
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    2-Jun 2.3
    3-Jun 1.8
    4-Jun 1.2
    5-Jun 2.6
    6-Jun 1.8
    7-Jun 2.2
    8-Jun 2.3
    9-Jun 1.3
    10-Jun 4
    11-Jun 1

exercise.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    6/1-6/12 = 41.72 This month is getting away from me!!!

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    LONG bike ride on Friday.

exercise.png

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options

@FANNCY0626 - That's great to be in that kind of shape! I'm working on it, but it's two steps forward, 1 and a half steps back. :blush: My body keeps getting in the way of itself, but I'm determined to do it still no matter how long it takes. I just have to go slow and easy so I don't overdo it all at once. That's the hardest part for me. Holding back. I want it all and I want it right now. :smiley:
    Dave

Me too, Dave. I actually had both my trainer and dietician recently tell me I'm doing too much :astonished: and that's the reason these last few pounds won't go away. Yes, it's hard to hold back. I'm on Day 1627 here, I think I've been patient long enough.

Lots of moving in this morning's Boot Camp. Adding two miles. It was outside so we had a beautiful sunrise to start off with.

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,362 Member
    Options
    6/9 4.75 miles
    6/10 2.75 miles
    6/11 5 miles

As of 6/9 69.75 miles of 125 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,407 Member
    Options
    June 12: Adding 12.6 miles of walking, cycling and a crawling run this morning. Like Taxmom, it is almost 90 after cool weather. It is a brutal jump. Fortunately, I spent most of the day finishing my room. Will go back this week to do more purging.

TTD: 159.5 miles

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    6/12
    29.25 miles
    337.77 miles MTD
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.83 miles today.
    26.25/70 total miles
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    19 miles (6 from walking on "sore-sore" feet & 13 from ex bike). It is suppose to rain tonight. Pray the Lord will bless us!!

exercise.png
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Add 3 miles for a total of 39 miles.

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    7.3 miles walked yesterday

64.26 miles walked to date
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Added 2.5 miles yesterday morning before it got too hot. Spent last night helping my college graduate sort through all the stuff in her room deciding what to keep and what to donate or toss. I might get a guest bedroom out of this.....someday.

June total 52.5 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.