June 2017 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    got a good walk in yesterday 6/12 got 6.1 miles...my best day so far this month.
    27.8 out of 100

exercise.png
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    +3.3 stationary bike miles

31.45/60 miles
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I hope you all had a great week.

Thanks @k80flec we miss *SO* much with our other grandchildren being on the other side of the country and in elementary school now, it is fantastic to have one in the same town. Even if it is just until our youngest gets finished with his education (he starts on his junior year this fall).

Also? I contacted the neuro, got permission, and rejoined the gym!! He said I'm good to go as long as I only go when it is staffed (24hr facility) or if someone is there with me just in case things go haywire.

June 1-11 = 15.32 miles

exercise.png

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    A quick 2.4 mile walk. I was too sore from classes the past two days to go to a weight one this morning, but felt lazy sitting around. The geese I encounter are back after being gone a few weeks. This adds the element of danger to my exercise time. And provides a lovely obstacle course walking around the droppings on the trail. Can't get this on a treadmill.

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    6/13
    33.02 miles
    370.79 miles MTD
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

12th: 4.36 miles, 1.36m running (D15/R15), 3m purposeful walking, - MTD 64.72
    13th: 7.3 miles, 3.06m running (D16/R16), 4.27m purposeful walking - MTD 72.02

I've done it again @ Dave, posting minutes after you've updated :D:D
    @kar328 - seeing sunrise .... what time does Boot Camp start!!!??!!! I guess the geese missed you ...

@Just_Ceci - that's some serious stepping whilst you were in Vegas! Hope you had a fabulous time.

@djmicheals - It's great that you're allowed back in the gym. Just remember to take care of you whilst you get back into it.

@vhuber - hope you got your rain tonight.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    k80flec wrote: »

Boot Camp starts at 5:45AM. If my schedule works out, I do three classes a week at that time. I've been doing them regularly for a little over a year. It took a while to get used to it, but now I love it. I've made some friends, the same people show up in most of them. And I'm home by 7, and get a lot done the rest of the day.

• k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

Boot Camp starts at 5:45AM. If my schedule works out, I do three classes a week at that time. I've been doing them regularly for a little over a year. It took a while to get used to it, but now I love it. I've made some friends, the same people show up in most of them. And I'm home by 7, and get a lot done the rest of the day.

That is such an early start to the day.... but it does fit in with assumptions (naughty, I know) we brits tend to make about our cousins across the pond.... that you do very early starts. As you say though, it leaves the rest of the day to get on with things. Classes at my gym rarely start so early!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    2 mile walk today
    MTD - 27.2/100
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 4.28 miles today.
    30.53/70 total miles
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    06/08 - 20.0 miles hamster wheel (where is Spring/Summer? The rain is back......again sigh )
    06/09 - 20.0 miles hamster wheel (a sprint block and used a climbing block, very hard)
    09/10 - 20.0 miles hamster wheel (I am trying to give away our rain to those in need, it just wont go away)
    06/11 - 20.0 miles hamster wheel (airport run and plane spotting, nice afternoon. Split w/out)
    06/12 - 02.0 miles walking with the grand kids
    06/13 - 20.0 miles hamster wheel (not a very good day training wise)

Total: 229.0 miles

exercise.png

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    June 13: Adding 10.5 miles today of walking and running for 5 and cycling for 5.5 miles. Lazy day, Took a break to do most nothing. I know a perfect waste of a day but sometimes you just have to regroup. I do this so rarely. I did spend time getting lots of photos off my phone. Tomorrow, it is back to early rises to run before the heat hits and to get in the garden to get work down.
    TTD: 170 miles

exercise.png

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Add 3 miles for a total of 42 miles.

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Was blessed with .2 of an inch of rain. Lots of lightning & thunder that took out our power for 2.5 hours and HIGH wind. The ground barely looked like it had rain this morning. It is starting to look pretty pitiful around here.
    Got in in 13 from ex bike.

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It's blueberry time at the local farm!!!! :):):) The first picking is this morning if the weather cooperates, it looks a little threatening out there right now. This is a BIG deal for my family, it was enough to convince my youngest to stay home an extra day to come picking with me. We were really lucky to get tickets to go. The farm issues free tickets online the day before a picking to control the number of people coming out and they were gone within 5 minutes of the site opening. This was their second attempt for the day, the first time the tickets went online the site crashed. I just happened to be online at the time of the second post and we ended up getting 2 of the last 3 tickets available.

Added 4.5 miles yesterday for a June total of 57 miles.

exercise.png

• gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    3.8 miles walked yesterday... slowly catching up.

31.6 total miles walked this month

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Bike ride with the girls after work yesterday, adding 17.65 miles-

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@VHUBER - 0.2 is something at least, but probably not enough to do much good. I hope more is on the way soon!

@TAXMOM9093 - That sounds fun! Love fresh blueberries too! It reminds me of a place I grew up next to that was a pick-your-own-strawberry farm. Also very yummy. :smile:

Dave
This discussion has been closed.