Are there any girls that look like or want to look like models?

Options

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    There was a woman in the gym today that could have been a model. 6' tall, mile long legs, butt and boobs, slim waist. She was gorgeous.

Ugh. How I wish and dream of the day I'm taller lol.
    I wish I was taller so I wouldn't have to wear heels lol

You know what to be honest I love my height so much (5'7) it isn't too short or too tall.. I can wear really high heels (which I love so much!!!) And I can wear flats.. it's pretty great :)
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @GoldenEye_ @sardelsa You guys measurements are great. You have such good hourglass measurements. I feel really weird because mine are less impressive lol. Maybe I am still growing lol

Whoops, those are unfortunately not my, but dubstepvideobody's measurements ;-) While I'm a perfect hourglass when measured by shoulders-waist-hips, my bust is lacking 1,5 cm/ .59 inch in circumference to count as one. I'm hoping that'll get better as I lose more weight, but not counting on it :')

There are different 'rules' for it, but I found this one to be most specific: "Your shoulder and hip measurements are within 5 percent of each other. Your waist is at least 25 percent smaller than your shoulder and hip measurements. Your waist is 8 inch to 12 inch smaller than the bust measurement."
  • plainpixxel
    plainpixxel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    There was a woman in the gym today that could have been a model. 6' tall, mile long legs, butt and boobs, slim waist. She was gorgeous.

You know what to be honest I love my height so much (5'7) it isn't too short or too tall.. I can wear really high heels (which I love so much!!!) And I can wear flats.. it's pretty great :)

I wish I was 5'7. I guess 5'5 isn't too short but I feel like if I was taller and had more leg Id be super gorgeous. I'm trying to get more into heels because they extend your legs and do wonders for your bum but I suck at waking in them and I can't find any that I really like that aren't sold out. Do you wear wedges or heels?

@GoldenEye_ I'm never ever going to look like that. Lol I'm pretty straight and narrow I think. My measurements clock in at just 34-24-34. I look kinda like a muscular board lol. Is there anything you can do to give yourself more of that shape? Other than shape wear? Those things freak me out.
  • sardelsa
    Options

I wish I was 5'7. I guess 5'5 isn't too short but I feel like if I was taller and had more leg Id be super gorgeous. I'm trying to get more into heels because they extend your legs and do wonders for your bum but I suck at waking in them and I can't find any that I really like that aren't sold out. Do you wear wedges or heels?

@GoldenEye_ I'm never ever going to look like that. Lol I'm pretty straight and narrow I think. My measurements clock in at just 34-24-34. I look kinda like a muscular board lol. Is there anything you can do to give yourself more of that shape? Other than shape wear? Those things freak me out.

Usually heels, sometimes with a platform. Wedges more in the summer.

My favourite are Michael Kors his shoes are so comfy.. oh and Kendall + Kylie heels, at least the ones I have
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @plainpixxel , our measurements are very close except I'm only 5'! And I have NO boobs, so bust is only 32". I am a muscular board for sure. I'm pretty much straight up and down with all my fat on the inside of my thighs.

I wear HIGH heels a lot to try to give the appearance of long legs. I love, love, love shoes.

@dubstepvideobody, your measurements are quiet envious. With measurements like that, I kind of wonder what room you have to cut. But it looks like you are not looking to lose much.
  • dubstepvideobody
    dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Oh thank you, guys! I also think the measurements are not bad and I can look pretty good with or without clothes :D But I prefer losing some boobs and booty for that glomorous look. Sometimes I feel my look is not so elegant and rather hmm too feminine (yeah, I mean it) :D If I wear standard business clothes like a suit or business dress with high waist I have to really really watch out not to chose something too tight because that boobs-waist ratio kills my elegance. I want to be able to be that kind of sexy only for special moments and in my work life to give just a hint how sexy my body looks like without that clothes, not my curves to burst :D And in general I cant wear all I want now, some clothes are just for skinnier girls. I want that clothes to look good on me too :D
    I also maybe like more the slim curve types as i was heavily curvy for so long... And I think the ratio will remain, just I will be smaller if i get to the goal.

I dont expect that everybody will understand...

Plainpixel, oh respect for wearing high heels all the time! i couldnt do it! I wear a bit of a heel but that really hot heels hurt soooooo much :D how do you do that?

GoldenEye, yeah, every 2 weeks I do some kind of facial in a salon and my cosmetitan always told me you need more water you need more water and i always drank 2 to 3 liter s a day but also 2 coffees a day. She told me you need 3 liters for good skin and one antioxidant tea a day AND for every coffee you drink you have to compensate with 0.5 liters pure water, it will also help with weight loss. I wasnt motivated to follow that until i started losing weight. She immediately noticed the difference and told me my skin is way better.
    I think my skin under the eyes looks fuller and skin is definitelly smoother, but it is a challenge... :D dont know how long I will stick to it.
  • sardelsa
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @dubstepvideobody I actually think you are the opposite of me in terms of goals :D
    I want more curves, more booty, I want to look like a sexy bombshell knockout in a dress.
    Not to say you can't look elegant being curvy.. with the right clothes I can go to a gala or family event. so it definitely depends on the occasion ;)
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Goals are free :) Bombshells are also VS :)
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've been following along... love how everyone here wants to rock their own individual "look" and how they are all beautiful (in my mind) images.

Do you guys practice visualization techniques? That's why I like this thread every has a strong image in their mind.

Anyone have any new inspiring pics?
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    I can see where you are coming from @dubstepvideobody. I imagine it's hard to be taken seriously in a business sense when you look like Jessica Rabbit. I could see you wanting a little less va va voom.
  • plainpixxel
    Options

Usually heels, sometimes with a platform. Wedges more in the summer.

My favourite are Michael Kors his shoes are so comfy.. oh and Kendall + Kylie heels, at least the ones I have

I never really thought to Look at Michael Kors. They have some nice ones and I didn't even think about Kendall and Kylie. I'm trying to find some heels that look like the Matisse shoes I saw a while ago. Its just I need them to be vegan not leather :(

• plainpixxel
    Options
    @mom23mangos That's how I feel. I feel like all the fat in my body gets stored in my legs. I'm really hoping as I get down to my goal weight that some of that fat goes away. But with my luck, I'll lose the fat in my chest and go down another bra size. Legs are super weird on me. I think I'd be okay with myself the way I am right now if my legs were just a little bit slimmer and more toned.

Also, OMFG when she said that I was thinking Jessica Rabbit. Jessica was always pretty to me as a kid but I felt bad for her because I felt like her back must hurt a lot. Plus her bra buying struggle must be real.

@dubstepvideobody Oh, you drink that much for your skin. That makes sense. Last year when I was doing some of my really hard Chemical engineering classes I was super stressed and broke out on my face. I started drinking so much water and green tea and it helped clear me right up. Water is so important for good skin and good health in general.

@sardelsa You are right about the clothes. Clothes make or break everything. You can be rail thin and look super sexy with the right outfit or you can be a bombshell and look like a nun with the right outfit. I tend to stick more in the kind of tomboyish slightly feminine style. Back before Free People kinda lost it's way in its brand I used to love everything they sold.They had something for everyone. Tomboys, Party Girls, Beach Bums, Hippie Chicks, Girlie etc.
    Gosh, I miss that brand so much lol.
  • GoldenEye_
    Options
    @plainpixxel Lol, yeah, shapewear freaks me out too! I don't know if you can do anything about it because I don't know the details of your body composition. I know there are exercises to make your hips bigger and waist smaller, but since I feel you're already quite muscular I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make. I honestly wish sometimes I had a less curvy shape though. I love the clothing styles that fit with it :smiley: I also love how in a later comment you say you applied real life physics on a cartoon caracter when you were young :D

@dubstepvideobody YES, more reasons to drink tea!! Haha, I have so many flavors in my cupboard and absolutely love it, but somehow usually go for coffee. It's really awesome she could see the difference in yor skin though.

@wellnesschaser I actually do have a very well developed mindseye because I studied creative media and game technologies with a focus on the visual arts for a year! But pinterest helps a lot for keeping a focus on the body I want. In my timeline are so many beautiful, fit, curvy women with perfect bodies. That'll easily keep me from eating bad ^-^"

I decided when I'm at the weight I want I'm totally going to treat myself to a victoria secret bra. They are so expensive, but *so* beautiful! Of course I could also use a little of that miracle padding some of the models have going on ;)

• VictoriaTuel
    VictoriaTuel Posts: 1,604 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread, and I love it! I've haven't been that overweight recently, so I've felt out-of-place reading a lot of these forums. I don't want to look like a VS model (I'm too curvy to achieve that), more like a fitness model, but I want elongated lean muscle over bulk.

@dubstepvideobody I totally understand the struggle of not looking too voluptuous in work clothes, but I mainly wish there were more clothes cut with hourglass figures in mind so my boobs and booty wouldn't be trying to burst my clothes. I end up altering a lot of my clothes so they fit more elegantly, but it would be great to be able to buy clothes of the rack that fit well.

Y'all are so motivating! Most people assume that I've accomplished all my fitness/health/body goals since I'm 172 cm, 59.5 kg (6' 7.5", 131 lb), but there's still more I want to work towards!
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @wellnesschaser you are right! I started this thread not wanting to read only about my dreams, but to share my vision and find people that have a vision that is in the same range of hotness. :D We are not 100 pounds overweight and we need other type of motivation I think. We have just a bit to be the best versions of ourselves no matter what this means now! Maybe it is different tomorrow. I dont want to argue if a woman is more of a bombshell or not.

@mom23mangos haha, yeah, thanks for understanding :D I googled Jassica Rabbit and omg with my red dress on (I can send you a pic in a personal message if you want) there is a bit of truth I made this impression. :D Of course in a more realistic way. I know everybody can be elegant, even if one is overweight, curvy, skinny no matter the body, the clothes are SO SO important. But I dont want to lose my hourglass form (I cant, its natural). I can summarize my motivation in defferent fields:

"Dreamvision" motivation: smaller size, in my everyday life to feel healthy, light, feminine, to have a "pinterest"feeling, yeah I have some pinterest idols I am obsessed about now :D, "skinny model feeling" for myself, to have even a leaner face (I love a thin neck and thin arms with a bit of muscle, I know it sounds silly).

"Workplacevision" motivation: To have a wider range of styles that look intelligent on me :D I want when I come in the room to shine at first with my style including face, hair and smile, then with my mind and behaviour, then with my not overwhelming perfume and make an overall very healthy, sporty and how do you say it "she cares of herself" impression. AT THE MOMENT I may shine with mind, behaviour in different situations etc, but the first thing that shines is not even my style. It is the BOOBS and the BOOTY that are bursting out of every outfit, like I intentionally wanted everybody to stare or make comments about my form. SO I hide it. And I just dont want to feel overly estrogenic now. :D I wanted it, I acheave it, now I dont want it any more. I want a silent elegance, never to make the impression I dress to intentionally show the world how big my boobs or booty is, but to have a balanced mixture of impressions that expresses the best way my character. And for the last (I promise I will stop talking soon :D ) I have dark long curly hair, very southern look. It adds to the volume I am flying away from. :D I just think I will look best skinnier. :D

You can just skip reading.... :D Its too long, but if we are talking about visualisation, I hope I could describe it a bit. :D

AND: I personally love the curvy women in 50 cent videos or every other woman that shines with something from the inside out. When I say "elegant" I mean the look that makes me behave elegant. This is not the same for everybody. If I would mean it in a bad way I would never post it officially here. Occaisonal missunderstanding is the price of honesty. :D
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @plainpixxel Great that you did this! Stress can be so harmful on skin...!

@GoldenEye_ Oh thanks : ) Yeah, I dont like tea as much as coffee either, its just not the same feeling :D And for the bra you have a thumbs up! Is there a shop in the Netherlands or you will buy online? I dont know if there is in Germany(I guess yeah, but I never searched for it :D).

@VictoriaTuel welcome here : ) I am always happy when someone joins, it adds a lot to the group :) I personally think we are great company and love our differences. Victoria, you seem to have a great start! And happy that you also understand me :)
  • GoldenEye_
    Options
    @dubstepvideobody What are your favorite pinterest models? Unfortunately there are no physical stores in the Netherlands other than 2 that only sell their beauty products (perfumes, bags, body care, etc) and online there are obviously shipping fees, but I love London and go there at least 2x a year (it's honestly super cheap to get there) with my boyfriend. This one is my current favorite and the body is very motivating too!
    787g02prz8bm.jpg
  • sardelsa
    Options
    Holy smokes @mom23mangos, gorgeous !! You are a knockout in that dress! Where did you wear it to?
  • mom23mangos
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Thanks @sardelsa! I don't know what happened to the rest of my reply. LOL. I just wore it once to the opera, then gave it away to someone that it would fit better.