Are there any girls that look like or want to look like models?

Options
dubstepvideobody
dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Hi!
I am probably in the just normal range of weight 5ft 6 143 lbs, but dont look spectacular.
I know on this site it is just bad if you say you wanna look like a Victorias Secret model, but yeah I do and I think I couöd only say it in this group. It is probably difficult for people that have 100 pounds to lose just to get to the normal weight to understand this goal. I am honest to say I am dying to find friends that are NOT anorexic, just feeling hot enough to say they like to be the hottest version of theorselves.

I invite you to invite me to be my friends!
I am not aiming to disturb someones feelings with this honesty, or to promote unhealthy thinking, just to find friends that have the willpower to get from normal to spectacular, no matter what spectacular means for you as long as it is not 100 lbs below your currant weight.

This way we will be discussing similar problems!
My goal is 118 to 120 pounds, toned body.

Mirella

Replies

• dubstepvideobody
    Options
    Hi!
    I am probably in the just normal range of weight 5ft 6 143 lbs, but dont look spectacular.
    I know on this site it is just bad if you say you wanna look like a Victorias Secret model, but yeah I do and I think I couöd only say it in this group. It is probably difficult for people that have 100 pounds to lose just to get to the normal weight to understand this goal. I am honest to say I am dying to find friends that are NOT anorexic, just feeling hot enough to say they like to be the hottest version of theorselves.

I invite you to invite me to be my friends!
    I am not aiming to disturb someones feelings with this honesty, or to promote unhealthy thinking, just to find friends that have the willpower to get from normal to spectacular, no matter what spectacular means for you as long as it is not 100 lbs below your current weight.

This way we will be discussing similar problems!
    My goal is 118 to 120 pounds, toned body.

Mirella

• dubstepvideobody
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I would love to look like a fitness model, or maybe a really athletic and more muscular​ VS model? Haha. But no matter what, with my height (5'7) and genetics I will never have that really tall, long and lean build.. but that's fine I'm pretty happy with my shape. The interesting thing is I've been very low weight and I did not look like a model at all but more like a string bean.. but now at 12lbs heavier I look much better (muscle FTW!)

As long as you are realistic about your expectations and know that VS models are genetically elite and born that way (I mean they do work hard for their bodies but the mold is already there) there is nothing wrong with having certain physique or aesthetic goals.
    Good luck!

hey thx for the reply. first sorry for my spelling, but I am writing on my phone and its difficult:D

I understand and think it is a great goal, it was actually my goal for 5 years and I acheaved it in 2012-2015 I had a bf who was a personal trainer and loved to grab muscular female legs :D so this inspired me and I did 3 years paleo straight with only 5 cheats and max 1 week off weight training. I looked very lean and muscular on 145 pounds 5 ft 6. But with the years going on I just hated how my legs got bigger and manly, my chest, my breasts, my natural hourglass figure just got different, bigger and not that hourglass. I couldnt find jackets or elegant clothes because of my wide upper body. A LiTTle excess water weight or fat like 10 pounds more made me look chubby. I dreamed of VS look.

I think everything is acheavable, just looking like a model requires losing a ton of weight, be it muscles (in my case i am not that muscular now due to doing tons of cardio to LoSE muscke), be it fat. Of course not in an anorexic way!
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    YES! Looking like a VS supermodel is totally my goal. Your stats and goals are very similar to mine. I find it unfortunate that so many people freak out when you say you want to look like a VS model. It's true some of the girls like Behati and Alessandra have genetically thin bodies that will never look like mine, but many of the other girls have normal bodies that are kept slim by fitness and healthy eating. Hot and healthy is always an awesome goal to strive for. :D

hey love that you understand me! this is exactly what i mean! i will post progress pics soon and maybe at the end when i acheave my goal!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like a fitness model, or maybe a really athletic and more muscular​ VS model? Haha. But no matter what, with my height (5'7) and genetics I will never have that really tall, long and lean build.. but that's fine I'm pretty happy with my shape. The interesting thing is I've been very low weight and I did not look like a model at all but more like a string bean.. but now at 12lbs heavier I look much better (muscle FTW!)

As long as you are realistic about your expectations and know that VS models are genetically elite and born that way (I mean they do work hard for their bodies but the mold is already there) there is nothing wrong with having certain physique or aesthetic goals.
    Good luck!

hey thx for the reply. first sorry for my spelling, but I am writing on my phone and its difficult:D

I understand and think it is a great goal, it was actually my goal for 5 years and I acheaved it in 2012-2015 I had a bf who was a personal trainer and loved to grab muscular female legs :D so this inspired me and I did 3 years paleo straight with only 5 cheats and max 1 week off weight training. I looked very lean and muscular on 145 pounds 5 ft 6. But with the years going on I just hated how my legs got bigger and manly, my chest, my breasts, my natural hourglass figure just got different, bigger and not that hourglass. I couldnt find jackets or elegant clothes because of my wide upper body. A LiTTle excess water weight or fat like 10 pounds more made me look chubby. I dreamed of VS look.

I think everything is acheavable, just looking like a model requires losing a ton of weight, be it muscles (in my case i am not that muscular now due to doing tons of cardio to LoSE muscke), be it fat. Of course not in an anorexic way!

Yea that's the thing I have to be very careful how to train my upper body because I do bulk cycles so last thing I want is to be bulging out of a nice dress. So basically I remain lean but muscular.. so althletic with a great booty would be my goal.
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, think we have a lot in common, although you want more athletic model look. add me if you want
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    hey xelsoo you look very good on the profile pic:)! I am happy that you think this way and have a healthy view on being thin! I like to call it''skinny fit''. I think though height doesnt have a lot to do with wheather or not you can eat a lot :) Just googled the iifym tddee calories for Alessandra Ambrosio on 176 cm (I think 5 ft 8 or 5ft9) and 119 pounds and... with a bit exercise and light activity 1600-1800 calories daily. Maybe she does more exercise, maybe not. Doesnt matter. :D Than I calculated my calories on the same activity and 5ft 6- just a bit less, also in the 1600 range. I do believe in calories, so there is no miracle. They just dont binge, the slim people eat their low calories whether or not they know it :D
  • SassaFrass88
    SassaFrass88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am tall (5'9") and have allowed myself great variations in the flucuation of my weight (because of my hourglass figure, I can hold a lot of extra weight and people tell me I look fab...but deep-down, I KNOW I'm a good 20lbs overweight...in flab, not muscle). So, here I am within my 'healthy weight-range', according to science, etc, but my flab has GOT to go. I have a lot of muscle, so it's time to look more 'model lean'.

I just started rebounding in the morning and try to combine it with a stint in the hot/dry sauna before a HIIT running session on the treadmill. I started back to tracking my macros and calories (I used to HATE doing this because I can be a bit obsessive about it) and I feel pretty good.

I found the most amazing fat burner and it's helping me to not be so 'snacky' or 'bingy' due to an all-day energy level (no jitters or crashes) and the appetitie suppressant that it has is phenominal! I can only find it at MAX Muscle ($80) and SOMETIMES I can find it on Ebay for $55...but not lately. It REALLY has helped me to stay in check on this! :-)
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    hey does this have some side effects? I dont have any experience with fat burners :)
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    and whats the name of the burner?
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Golden Eye, thanks also for joining!
    The good thing with 1200 cals is, i found, that it coaches you to eat less. If you reduce workouts on such a diet to the minimum reqiured to not lose a lot of muscle, you learn to controll your weight no matter what routine you have at the moment. Which I personally LIKE.

Cardio makes me very hungry sometimes, but I like to mix it up, so my strategy is a mix of 1200 days,weights, cardio and more cals days and low carbish eating. I live in Germany but was born in East Europe. I can say that there women generally dont look at being hungry sometimes as a bad thing and there are very slim girls, including my whole family(mom is 127 pounds with 5 ft 6 at 52 years and is held often for a 35 year old, she does pilates but mainly dont eat as much as western women do. All her friends are very lean too without spending hours in the gym).
    Now please dont dig deep into this generalisations. Maybe it is a very isolated view of mine, but I think I have some material to compare womens habits around the world. Here in Germany the most eated thing is bread and women are often athletic and do sports like jogging, not thaaaat skinny like this in my native country. In America it is a whole other story.

What I am saying is, 1200 cals can be plenty or too little depending on the habits of the people you are sorrounded of(if my mom sees me eating an extra portion just out of the fun of it she will tell me ill become fat, she dont offers desserts that often, her collegues often do detox days on just fruits and dont complain etc...my german bf will tell me im crazy (hungry) if i ate only 2 times a day salad and some protein with just one piece of bread :D) AND depending on activity level.

Oh I might overdo it with writing comments sorry :D
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    omg I have so much spelling mistakes sorry. :D next time I will write slowly from my pc. :neutral:
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I loved reading your comment since I can relate to it a lot. My stepmother is from Czech republic and when I was 18 and around 58 kg/127.8 lbs she told me I should probably start working out and lose some fat :D Most women are incredibly skinny over there. I myself live in the Netherlands, so we're practically neigbours!

I really don't like pure cardio since I'm fine eating this amount of food. I would only need to eat more to get to 1200 again and it would result to only having an increased cardiovascular fitness, while I could just get that AND muscles from weights/bodyweight/pilates exercises (which I find much more fun to do). I also eat lowish carbs in that I only eat carbs from sources like seeds, fruits, vegetables and legumes. On a perfect macro day I get 60gr carbs, 60gr fat and 100gr protein.

I think most people with a healthy BMI who don't exercise a lot and are hungry on 1200 calories NET are just not eating the right foods. I found that a high % of carbs did make me hungry. It seems to be a popular idea on here that you can lose weight eating whatever you want if it's only within your calorie goal, but I think it's much more likely someone will give up or gain the weight again later on with that mentality. Of course it definitely helps to have people around you who also eat healthy!
  • sardelsa
    Options
    1200 would be way too low for me, esp with my stats and activity level. I need to fuel my lifting sessions adequately and I find more cals = more energy. I would probably lose a lot of muscle and be hungry.

While I eat mostly healthy, I also eat pretty much whatever I want. I calorie cycle so I eat higher carbs on lifting days and lower on rest/cardio days.

In the end, whatever works for you guys! Just here to say you don't have to eat so low to reach your goals :)
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    I can absolutely agree with you:) Like I said in a recent post, I was more muscular and paleo, insanely strict so this made me crave only good food. ok, I eat some bread, legumes or ice now or soy products, but paleo cleared my skin also, so it is the base of my diet. it makes you less hungry and more happy.

love that I found like minded people, it is so hard o:)
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1200 would be way too low for me, esp with my stats and activity level. I need to fuel my lifting sessions adequately and I find more cals = more energy. I would probably lose a lot of muscle and be hungry.

While I eat mostly healthy, I also eat pretty much whatever I want. I calorie cycle so I eat higher carbs on lifting days and lower on rest/cardio days.

In the end, whatever works for you guys! Just here to say you don't have to eat so low to reach your goals :)

agree, you are very fit and am sure 1200 will not suit your goals. more like 1600 to 1800 and cardio to lose!
    I always eat more than 1200 on a cardio day cos my lifting right now is like... cosmetic lifting. Just for the purpouse of looking tight, not performance:D
  • sardelsa
    Options
    Haha I like that "cosmetic lifting" :p Well I mostly lift for physique goals, but getting stronger is pretty cool too, and it helps if I have to carry my two kids around at the same time! :)