Are there any girls that look like or want to look like models?

Options

Replies

• SassaFrass88
    SassaFrass88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey does this have some side effects? I dont have any experience with fat burners :)

NO SIDE EFFECTS for me (I'm really sensitive to excessive caffiene and junk ingredients)! I don't mind any of the ingredients in this one either, as I won't put 'junk' in my body (this same store, Muscle Max, sells a similar fat burner that works just as well, but I won't take it due to the "Sucralose" that it contains.

Also, it's called "Phenta-XT" (http://www.maleenhancementfocus.com/phenta-xt/).

I'm very pleased with it. I don't mind working hard and for it to take a while to acheive my weight loss, but this stuff REALLY motivates me because I am not STARVING all day, I have constant energy (buzz, not jitters) and the weight loss is accelerated.
  • vnukinga
    vnukinga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join you but I'm too short!LOL! (I'm only 5'2" and always wish I had those looooong legs but Mother Nature didn't oblige. I am petite instead with an hourglass figure.
    I do hope to achieve my goal of lean body with minimum fat, though. )
    :wink:
    Best of luck to you all!
    :smile:
  • dubstepvideobody
    dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    hey you can of course join! As I was posting this thread the main thing that I meant was skinny like a model, I am also too short on 5 ft 6(168 cm) for that Alessandra Ambrosio legs. Of course there are models on my height even Kate Moss and maaaaybe I will look a bit like them if I lose the flab, but.... it doesnt matter. I think this thread is more about being skinnier than normal, just faboulously skinny, not anorexic, nor bulky, not 50centvideocurves although I also like them:D. you know that deep house or dubstep videos on youtube with girls, walking on a beach or through sone city? I mean that. :D I also mean that bikini contest bodybuilding category, in which girls have very lean bodies, are not VS skinny, but also not really more than 10 to 15 pounds heavier than them, they just have more muscle! Toned Barbies :D

But the main thing is also it is so hard on the internet to find girls that support that healthy image and dont think its sick just because they have 50 or 100 pounds to lose.

GoldenEye suggested we can do a progress thread of it! I think her idea is very good!! So how do you find the idea? if you reach your goal or have some motivating progress you can post it to motivate each other!
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Maybe my suggestion is stupid,but if there are enough girls we can make our own group and build categories depending on height or types of skinnies: toned barbies, VS, short VS :D and tips for each category. But this group and thread are maybe enough. Just saying..
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I wish. Unfortunately, I'm a 5' tall, rectangular pear with absolutely no breasts. I'm about as far from a VS model as you can get. LOL. But I do think people can be perfectly healthy on the low end of the BMI chart for their height. In fact, that's where I feel most comfortable. I think you need to be genetically blessed with height and an hourglass figure (who tend to distribute fat evenly) in order to achieve that look.
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to say that short girls can be fitness or "lifestyle" models. I'm 5'2" and, although neither tall or stunningly beautiful, I have worked as a legit model. Probably not what you're thinking of exactly (my photos are currently in a gym, a hair salon, and an ad for a local clothing store) but technically,it is modeling. I did some swimsuits when I was young. I'm just saying, if actually working as a model is a goal, anyone can do it.
  • dubstepvideobody
    Options
    Yeah, I know :)
    Great that you do it!!
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    She is a toned Barbie ♡ :D I like her
    You all are welcome to share your idols, female bodies are the main craving killer for me :D
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    GoldenEye, you just hit it. :D BUT you are also very beautiful! I am sure you can be just as hot as her, with your own beauty:)
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Well I'm sure going to try to get there! If I manage to succeed I'll probably walk around in bikini all day too :D
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I used to aspire to looking like a model, too. I was probably aiming to be a yoga journal or Pilates model though. Oh, or the models on the stand up paddle boards. I'll have to post a pic of how far I came towards that once upon a time, it was a great time in my life :)

At any rate, I came a long way towards a long lean physique when I had those aspirations.

So I think it's a worthy goal and I'd love to join.

I've been in a post-baby blur of "why bother?" but - no, just no. You all on this thread are the opposite of that and it's awesome.
  • spottedleaf
    spottedleaf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    anm3kqxfezdt.jpg
    wt89rvpp0yfc.jpg
  • spottedleaf
    Options
    I actually do some modeling on the side but I'm not that thin, or toned.. there are lots of different kinds of modeling which requires lots of different body types. Me personally I would love to have a nice Athletic body, like the ones that women who model for under armor, Nike and other athletic clothing stores.❤️ this is what I look like as of now.
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    Options
    hi girls and welcome!
    wellnesschaser, we will get you out of this mood with some pics ♡ :D
    spottedleaf, you are very beautiful, nice about your modelling:) Yeah, that nike or sports models rock!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    @spottedleaf - Great pics! @dubstepvideobody - I would appreciate that!!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous @spottedleaf .. how did you get into modelling? I would love to model for sportswear, maybe someday!
  • spottedleaf
    Options
    A very talented photographer reached out to me when I was 17. We had 2 photo shoots and then I built a portfolio and used it to reach out to other photographers. Get a model mayhem account that will really help.